Will you excuse me?
抱歉失陪一下
Oh, hi, Frasier!
哦 嗨 Frasier
Listen, we still on for dinner at Chez Henri tonight?
我们今晚在亨利餐厅吃晚餐的计划不变吧
Yes, of course. Do you have reservations?
当然 你预定了吗
Not as long as you're wearing something black and slinky.
只要你穿件黑色紧身礼服就有
Ten seconds, Dr. Crane,
还有十秒 Crane医生
Listen, why don't you stop by my place tonight
听着 晚上你先去我家
for a cocktail first?
喝杯鸡尾酒如何
I'll see you at 7:00. Okay.
我们七点见 好的
Hello, Seattle, this is Dr. Frasier Crane.
各位好 西雅图听众 我是Frasier Crane医生
Our topic today is,
我们今天的主题是
"New Beginnings."
"全新的开始"
I'd like you all to join me in welcoming
我希望你们大家和我一同欢迎
a new member to the KACL family.
KACL家庭的一位新成员
Hey, Kenny, sorry I'm late.
嘿 Kenny 抱歉我迟到了
Hey, Roz...
嘿 Roz
Whoa, whoa!
哇哦 哇哦
What are you doing here? I work here.
你来这儿干嘛 我在这儿工作啊
You quit! Oh, come on, Kenny,
你辞职了 哦 拜托 Kenny
if I quit, would I be here?
要是我辞职了 还会在这儿吗
Who's that?
那是谁
I'm sorry... I hired her because I thought...
对不起 我雇她是因为我以为
Didn't you quit?
你不是辞职了嘛
Kenny, what's wrong with you?
Kenny 你是有什么毛病
Never mind-- I'll fix it like always.
别担心 我会像往常一样搞定
Oh, thanks, Roz.
哦 谢了 Roz
I owe you one.
我欠你一次
As many of you may know,
你们很多人可能知道
my producer of ten years, Roz Doyle,
做了我十年的制♥作♥人 Roz Doyle
has left us for greener pastures.
已经离开我们寻求更好的发展了
Now, Roz was not only known
如今 Roz被大家所熟知
for her producing prowess, but also for
不仅仅是因为她高水平的制♥作♥能力
her warmth, her kindness and her gentle spirit.
还有她的友好 善良以及温柔的心灵
Very well, then-- a beginning of a new era.
那么 一个新纪♥元♥开始啦
Let's go to our first caller.
让我们接通今天第一个来电
We have Scott on line two.
Scott在二号♥线上
Niles Crane.
Niles Crane
Hi, I'll get you a cup and you can start...
你好 我给你个杯子 你就可以
Oh, uh, no, no, no,
哦 不 不 不
I've already donated my essence to your establishment,
我已经向你们机构捐献过我的"精华物"了
Now I'd like to get it back.
现在我想把它要回来
I'm sorry, it's against our policy to return essences.
不好意思 我们政策不允许退回"精华物"
Oh, I see. Oh, well, could I at least check and see
哦 明白了 那至少我能不能查看下
whether my donation was used?
我的捐献物是否被使用
You know, see if my deposit has drawn any interest.
你知道 看看我的"存款"有没有产生任何"利息"
Sir, I've worked here 28 years.
先生 我在这儿工作28年了
Think you can tell me one I haven't heard?
觉得你能说出句我没听过的话吗
Go ahead, try me.
来啊 试试
No.
不了
According to our records, your sample wasn't used.
根据我们的记录 你的样品没被使用过
So there are no little Niles Cranes running around,
所以大街上不会有小Niles Crane们到处乱跑了
what a relief.
真是松了一口气
Isn't it?
可不是吗
Thank you for your time.
耽误您时间了
Just a quick question.
还有个小问题
Based on my qualifications,
据我的条件而讲
I'd assumed there'd be some interest,
我想一定会有人感兴趣的
Any nibbles?
有记录吗
According to our records, your sample was discarded.
根据我们的记录 你的样品已作废弃处理
It was rated substandard.
被评定为不合格品
Substandard?
不合格品
Your sperm had very low motility.
你的精♥子♥活性非常低
So they're...
意思是它们
Slow movers.
游得很慢
Really?
真的吗
But that, that was more than 20 years ago.
但那已经是20多年前了
So the chance that my situation'
所以有没有可能我现在的
improved since then, isn't there?
情况要比那时有所好转
Can you run faster now than you did 20 years ago?
现在你能跑得比20年前更快吗
So, you're saying it might be difficult
所以 你的意思是我可能很难
for my wife and me to conceive?
让我的妻子受孕是吗
Very difficult, yes.
非常困难 是的
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
Uh, thank you.
谢谢你
Ah!
啊
Excuse me, sir, terribly sorry.
抱歉 先生 非常抱歉
Carry on.
您继续
Eddie, you get stuck in there again
Eddie 你要再卡在那里
and you're on your own.
就靠自己出来吧
Hey, Niles.
嘿 Niles
Hey, Dad, is Frasier here?
嘿 老爸 Frasier在吗
Uh, primping. Oh.
打扮呢 噢
He's going out with Julia. Right, right.
他要和Julia约会去 没错 没错
Daphne's out with her mum tonight,
Daphne今晚和她妈妈出去了
so I thought I'd borrow a DVD.
所以我想借张DVD回去看
Oh, well, you're in luck,
哦 你还真是走运了
I just picked this one up.
我刚借来这张
Crime Scene Bloopers 4: You Have The Right To Remain Zany.
<犯罪现场花絮4 你有权保持滑稽>
Sounds tempting, but I'm, uh,
听起来挺吸引人 但我 嗯
I'm looking for something a little more soothing,
我想看部更暖心的作品
I didn't have the best day.
我今天过得不怎么样
Oh, what happened?
哦 发生什么事了
Got some bad news at the "S" Bank.
在"精"银行得到了些坏消息
Apparently I suffer from low motility.
显然我的精♥子♥活性不怎么高
Oh, I'm sorry, son. How'd Daphne take it?
哦 很抱歉 儿子 Daphne对此什么反应
Uh, well, I haven't had the heart to tell her yet,
那个 我还没勇气告诉她
but, uh, I'm hoping I won't have to.
但是 嗯 我希望能不用告诉她
I did some research today and I found out
今天我做了些调查后发现
there's some things I can do to help rouse the troops.
有些方法能使我的"小士兵们"振作起来
Oh, yeah?
哦 是吗
Like what?
什么方法
Uh, well, such as wearing baggy pants,
嗯 比如说穿宽松的裤子
and, uh, boxers instead of briefs,
还有 穿四角裤而不是紧身内♥裤♥
Studies show that men who allow their genitals to swing freely...
调查显示 让外生殖器自♥由♥摆动的男士们
Okay, I got it.
够了 我明白了
And no hot baths, no alcohol, raw seafood,
不泡热水澡 不喝酒 不生食海鲜
and I've started a regimen of dietary supplements.
我还开始进行膳食补充剂的养生之道
Which reminds me...
这倒提醒我了
What's that?
那是什么
French maritime pine bark extract.
法国海岸松的树皮萃取液
It boosts fertility and also acts as a mild euphoric,
它能提高生育率 而且带给人温和的愉悦感
which accounts for the well-known joviality of French sailors.
法国水手的寻欢作乐可都是靠它呢
Terrible aftertaste though.
就是余味太恶心了
I thought those were supposed to be crunchy.
我还以为这应该是脆脆的呢
Oh, Niles.
哦 Niles
Dad, Julia's on her way.
老爸 Julia已经在路上了
You told me you'd keep to your room while she's here,
你答应过我她来时会待在自己房♥间的
and take your Cheeto-stained dog with you.
还有把你的"奇多狗"也一并带走
Eddie, come on, boy.
Eddie 来吧 孩子
I'll be... I'll be leaving,
我也 我也该走了
Oh, no, Niles, could you stay for just a moment?
噢 别 Niles 你能再待会儿吗
There's something going on in my life
我生活上有件事需要
that requires a bit of mulling,
和你稍微探讨下
Sherry?
雪莉酒吗
No, thanks. No?
不了 谢谢 不了
But we never mull without sherry.
但我们探讨时都喝雪莉酒
Not for me.
我先不了
Very well, have a seat.
那好吧 坐下谈
Uh, I'd rather stand.
额 我还是站着吧
Suit yourself.
随便你
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表