Try not to kill yourselves from disappointment, hmm?
你们可别失望地自杀了 好吧
Hey! Frasier, what a nice surprise.
嘿 Frasier 真是个惊喜啊
I guess I just didn't want our little reunion to end so abruptly.
我只是不希望我们的重逢结束得如此突然
Well, you're not the only one.
可不止你一个人这么想
I had a feeling you might say that.
我有预感你会这么说
There you go, Ronee.
给你 Ronee
Thanks. Hey, Fras.
谢谢 嘿 Fras
Dad! Yeah, Marty didn't want to call it a night, either.
老爸 是啊 Marty也不想就此结束
He's quite the party guy.
他可是个派对达人呢
Walter, you're alive!
Walter 你还活着啊
You said you were going to McGinty's.
你说你要去McGinty酒吧的
How long have you been here?
你在这里多久了
45 minutes-- you shouldn't have spent
45分钟 你真不该
so much time on your hair, Louise.
在头发上花那么多时间的 Louise
So, boys, who needs a drink?
那么 小伙子们 谁想喝一杯
Yeah, I'll have another beer.
我想再来杯啤酒
You know, Dad, you really ought to slow down there.
话说 老爸 你真该悠着点儿了
You know, at his age,
你也知道 在他这个岁数
one slip and it's the ICU
滑一跤就得重症监护室见了
and then it's "I see you later".
然后就是"不知什么时候再见"了
Well, I wouldn't worry about me, Fras.
我倒不会担心我自己 Fras
I don't feel any older now than I did
我可没感觉现在比当初你
when you were parading around in your mother's heels.
穿着你妈高跟鞋上街游♥行♥时老多少
Oh, well...
这个嘛
'course, that was just last Christmas.
当然了 那还是去年圣诞节的事
Listen, I've got to do another set.
话说 我得再上场表演了
Are you going to stick around?
你们要多留一会儿吗
Oh, you bet we are. Yeah, sure,
哦 当然了 会啊 肯定的
wouldn't miss it. Oh, absolutely, yeah
怎么能错过呢 哦 绝对的
Ronee got me a ringside table right next to her.
Ronee给我在她舞台旁边留了个座位
And that's because I want you
那是因为我希望你
and your pockets right near my tip jar.
和你的钱包能离我的小费罐近一点
Oh, you're after my money, huh?
哦 原来你是冲着我的钱来的 哈
Say, Ronee, it's such a beautiful piano.
话说 Ronee 这钢琴真漂亮
It's a shame we didn't get a chance to do our duet.
真可惜我们没找到机会二重唱
Well, let's do it now. Really?
那我们现在来吧 真的
Sure. You don't mind scrunching, do you?
当然了 你不介意挤一点吧
My bench is a little small.
我的琴凳有点小
I don't mind scrunching at all.
我完全不介意挤一点
Hey, listen, is it just me
嘿 听着 是我想多了
or am I getting some signals here tonight?
还是我今晚真的收到了某种信♥号♥♥
Oh, it is most definitely not just you.
哦 绝对不止你一个人感受到了
Hi, drinkers. I'm back.
嗨 酒鬼们 我回来了
And no, no, you're not seeing double, for once--
不 不 别慌 你们不是看见双影 起码这次不是
I have a guest with me tonight.
今晚有位嘉宾和我一起
Believe it or not, I used to baby-sit this guy.
信不信由你 我当年可给这位做过保姆
I know. I know. How does she stay so young?
我知道 我知道 她是怎么保持这么年轻的
Dr. Goldman!
Goldman医生
Aren't they adorable?
他们可爱吧
Please welcome Dr. Frasier Crane.
请大家欢迎Frasier Crane医生
You know this one?
知道这首歌♥吗
Oh, I love this song.
哦 我超爱这首的
Oh, me, too.
哦 我也是
You know, and I'd like to sing it to someone special
知道吗 我想把这首歌♥献给今晚在场的
who's here tonight, but, well,
一位特别的人 但是
I'm afraid it might embarrass him.
我怕这可能会让他尴尬
Oh, I'm sure your special someone would just love to hear it.
哦 我肯定你这位特别的人会很乐意的
Really?
真的吗
Okay, then, here goes.
那好吧 现在开始
**I get no kick from champagne*
*香槟对我索然无味
**Mere alcohol doesn't thrill me at all*
*仅仅酒精也让我不为所动
**So tell me, then*
*那么告诉我
**Why should it be true*
*为什么会这样
**That I get a kick*
*打动我心的
**Out of you*
*却只有你
**I think you're cute*
*我觉得你很可爱
**Marty Crane*
*Marty Crane
**I think that if your poor hip wasn't stiff*
*我想如果你那可怜的臀部不那么僵硬
**You could dance just terrifically, too*
*你的舞姿也一定艳惊四座
**And I get a kick out of you.*
*你真的打动了我的心
I'd like a "T."
我想要个"T"
I'd like to buy a vowel.
我想买♥♥个元音字母
Frasier? Do you realize the door is wide open?
Frasier 你没发现大门就这么敞开着吗
Yeah.
发现了
Pizza guy forgot to close it when he left.
送披萨的出去的时候忘了关了
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
Don't you remember?
你不记得了吗
We had plans to watch Don Giovannion PBS.
我们说好要看PBS台的<唐·乔瓦尼>的
I'm kind of into Wheel of Fortune right now.
我现在比较爱看<幸运大转轮>
Wow, you look awfully dapper.
哇 你看着可真精神啊
Yeah, I'm meeting a friend.
是啊 我要去见个朋友
Dad, you don't have to be so coy.
老爸 你用不着这么遮遮掩掩的
I know where you're going.
我知道你要去哪儿
I'm having dinner with Ronee.
我要和Ronee去吃晚餐
So things are going well? Oh, yeah.
看来进展得很不错啊 哦 是啊
Great, great.
好极了 好极了
Turns out she had a crush on me
原来当年她给你们
back in the days she used to sit with you boys.
当保姆的时候就喜欢上我了
Well, I better scoot.
好了 我得赶紧走了
See you, boys.
再见了 孩子们
Bye, Dad.
再见 老爸
Ooh, are those profiteroles?
哦 那些是泡芙吗
Sorry. Did you want one?
抱歉 你也想吃吗
No, but thanks for offering.
不 但谢谢你的好意
Frasier, what's going on with you?
Frasier 你是怎么了
You're showing classic signs of depression.
你表现出了典型的抑郁症状
That's because I'm depressed you nit.
因为我抑郁了啊 你个傻蛋
But why?
但是为什么
Ronee and you aren't compatible.
你和Ronee又不配
You have few interests in common.
你们都没什么共同爱好
She's as coarse as sandpaper..
她粗俗得像张砂纸
I know. I know there was no future for me and Ronee.
我知道 我知道我和Ronee没有未来可言
.. It's just.
只不过
I'm depressed, Niles.
我很沮丧 Niles
I... I...
我 我
I don't know why.
我也不知道为什么
Wait a minute.
等一下
Yeah?
怎么了
Wait a minute.
等 一 下
I think I can make a really great sandwich
我想我用所有吃剩的酸辣酱
out of all of my leftover chutneys.
能做个超棒的三明治
Frasier, you have got to snap out of this.
Frasier 你必须得摆脱这种状态
You start seeing patients soon.
你马上就要开始接病人了
You realize you're only using food to fill a void...
你知道你现在只是利用食物来填补空虚的
Oh! I forgot to void that check to the dry cleaner.
哦 我忘了把给干洗店的那张支票作废了
I got my camel coat home.
我把我的驼毛大衣拿回家
It had a spot the size of a Krugerrand.
上面有个克鲁格金币那么大的污点
I know for a fact it was not there when...
我肯定送之前是没
Niles.
Niles
Sorry.
抱歉
What are you doing with Dad's velveeta?
你拿着老爸的人工奶酪要干什么
What do you think I'm doing with it? I'm going to eat it
你觉得我要干什么 我要吃了它
Okay, Frasier, this isn't funny anymore.
好了 Frasier 现在已经不好笑了
Oh, my God.
哦 老天爷
What is it?
那是什么
It's viagra.
是伟哥
They give that away with velveeta?
买♥♥人工奶酪还送这个
No.
不
It's a prescription for Martin crane.
是给Martin Crane开的处方药
Why do you suppose he would put it in here?
你说他为什么要放在这里
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表