Well, Morrie, if you're not cheating on your wife,
Morrie 如果你没有出轨
and she still suspects you,
你老婆还怀疑你的话
then we're obviously dealing with a trust issue.
你们之间明显有信任危机了
More like a crazy issue.
变疯危机还差不多
And I know where she gets it-- from her mother.
我知道她从哪儿遗传的 她妈
Who, by the way, came for Thanksgiving
顺带一提 她妈感恩节来的
and still hasn't left.
到现在还没走
Happy New Year.
这都新年了
Perhaps we should tackle these issues one at a time.
或许我们该挨个儿解决这些危机
I'm in the bathroom, Celeste.
Celeste 我在厕所
A little privacy?
给我点个人空间行吗
You see how she gets?
你看看她多过分
Well, perhaps what is needed here is a...
你们需要的是一个
You think I don't know
你以为我不知道
who you're in there talking to, Morrie?
你在里面跟谁聊天呢 Morrie
It's your little whore, isn't it?
是不是你的小婊♥子♥
Hello, whore.
你好 婊♥子♥
Celeste, if I could interrupt for just a moment...
Celeste 我能否打断你一下
A man?! It's worse than I thought!
居然是男的 这比我想的还糟啊
Celeste!
Celeste
Hang up, Ma.
妈 你挂掉啊
You're all on the radio.
收音机里都是你的声音
I'm listening down in the kitchen.
我在厨房♥里听广播
How about washing a dish or two while you're down there?
在厨房♥里就不能洗几个盘子吗
I cannot stand this yelling.
我真受不了这样喊来喊去的
I'm running away from home!
我要离家出走
Hang up the phone, Britney.
Britney 把电♥话♥挂掉
You're going nowhere.
你哪儿都不许去
And neither is this conversation.
正如我们的谈话 也不会有什么结果
Well, that's our show for today,
今天的节目就到这里
with a brief program note.
播报一则简讯
My KACL colleagues and I are competing
我和我KACL的同事们将要
against a team at KPXY
对阵KPXY的团队
to see who can shed the most pounds for charity.
比比看谁能为慈善事业减去最多体重
We're off to our first weigh-in right now.
我们马上就要去称第一次体重了
You can keep track of our progress
您可以在6频道的<与Kelly共进咖啡>的节目中
on Channel 6's Coffee With Kelly.
继续关注赛程进展
Wish us luck.
祝我们好运吧
Okay, everybody. Iet's power this crap down .
听好了各位 把这些全吃了
Why?
为什么
The more you eat before the contest,
在比赛前吃的越多
the more you artificially boost your starting weight.
初始体重就越大
We got cheeseburgers, doughnuts, french fries, tacos.
我们有芝士汉堡 甜甜圈 炸薯条 玉米卷
And a duck confit that's as rich as Donald Trump
还有脆煎油封鸭 跟Donald Trump一样富得流油
and twice as greasy.
肥得滴肉
Well, it hardly seems in the spirit of the competition.
这可不是竞赛精神的体现啊
The entire premise here is to raise awareness
比赛的大前提就是要
about the obesity epidemic in this country.
提高我国对肥胖症重视
Come on, Frasier.
拜托 Frasier
The winning team gets a free trip to Vegas!
赢的那队能免费去拉斯维加斯呢
Four glorious days in Sin City,
在罪恶之城劲爽四天
with all its gaudy brilliance--
莺歌♥燕舞
the feathered headdresses, the fishnet stockings...
羽毛头冠 渔网丝♥袜♥
I'm just wearing an aloha shirt, myself.
我穿个夏威夷衬衫就行了
Come on, Shempsky, pick up the pace.
赶紧的 Shempsky 跟上啊
I have a digestive disorder
我消化不良
where if I eat too much or too little,
如果我吃的太多或是太少
I get incapacitating stomach cramps.
就会胃痉挛
It's okay, Noel.
没事的 Noel
You do what's right for you.
你怎么舒服怎么来
But wouldn't a trip to Vegas be really fun?
但是如果能去拉斯维加斯不是更好吗
And remember, what happens in Vegas...
记住 在拉斯维加斯发生的一切
stays in Vegas.
就留在拉斯维加斯
Eat up, Doc.
快吃啊 医生
I will do no such thing.
我才不会这么做呢
It's not fair, and it is unsportsmanlike.
这不公平 有失体育精神
Aw, who's it going to hurt?
啊 又不会有什么损失
Shake it off, kid. Nobody likes a whiner
得了吧 没人喜欢软蛋的
Hey, Niles, Daph.
嘿 Niles Daph
No time for chitchat.
没时间闲聊
Pregnant lady coming through.
孕妇驾到 都闪开
What happened to your wrist?
你手腕怎么了
she rolled over in her sleep and pinned me again.
昨晚她睡着后又滚过来压到我手了
I even saw it coming this time,
这次我就眼睁睁地看着
Iike the big rock in that Indiana Jones movie.
她就跟<夺宝奇兵>里面的巨石一样滚过来
Does she know she did it?
她知道这是她弄的吗
No, no.
不知道
I didn't want to hurt her feelings,
我不想让她伤心
so I just... I just, uh... made up an excuse...
所以我就 就编了个理由
What is Eddie doing?
Eddie在干吗
Oh, he's waiting for a pigeon friend of his.
它在等它的鸽子朋友
We call him Barney.
我们叫他Barney
Flies on the balcony every day, and they stare at each other.
Barney每天都来阳台 他俩互相守望
Those crazy animals.
这些动物真奇妙啊
Yesterday, they did it for three hours.
昨天 他们对视了三个小时呢
No, I'm not making it up.
真事儿 不是我编的
I watched them the whole time.
我可是全程注视它们
Oh, is your wrist still bothering you, dear?
你的手腕还疼吗 亲爱的
Oh, just a little flare-up.
就是有点肿
Oh, poor thing slept on it funny.
小可怜睡着了不知怎么压到手了
Woke up screaming like a dying rabbit.
醒的时候叫得跟垂死挣扎的兔子似的
Hey, Fras.
嘿 Fras
How was the weigh-in?
称重怎么样
It was appalling, thank you.
简直可怕 多谢关心
My teammates ridiculed me for not pigging out beforehand.
队友们因为我事先没暴饮暴食嘲笑我
You know what? Is it about teams
你知道吗 是不是团队
and competitions that just brings out the worst in people?
和竞争会将人性最丑陋的一面展现出来
Here we go again.
又来了
What?
怎么了
Well, Frasier and team sports are not a happy mix.
Frasier和团体比赛八字不合
... Freshman year, in a bid to please Dad
大一时候 为了讨老爸欢心
There is no need to tell that story
陈年往事就别提了
Frasier inadvertently joined the girls' field hockey team.
Frasier不小心加入了女子曲棍球队
"F"这里指Female女性
The sign-up sheet said, "F. Hockey. "
报名表上写的是" F 曲棍球."
I assumed it meant "Freshman" Hockey.
我以为"F"是大一的意思
The little plaid skirt didn't tip you off?
那格子短裙没提醒你吗
I thought it was a kilt!
我以为是苏格兰短裙
Well, I'm starving.
我饿死了
Where shall we go for dinner?
我们晚饭去哪吃
What was that?
怎么回事
Barney!
Barney
Daph, would you take Eddie to my room?
Daph 你能把Eddie带到我房♥间去吗
I don't want him to see this.
我不想让它看到这一幕
Come on, boy. Come on.
来吧 孩子 来吧
Oh, how did this happen?
怎么会这样
Oh, now, Dad, birds do fly into windows.
爸 鸟撞到窗户上很正常
I know. That's why I keep a safety smudge right there.
我知道 所以我在这里留了个安全污点
Where did it go?
去哪了呢
Niles...
Niles是不是你
I'm... I'm... I'm sorry.
我 我 我很抱歉
It... it's a reflex.
条件反射
I... I... I don't even know I'm doing it.
我 我 我甚至都不知道我把它给擦了
Are you happy?
这下你开心了
You killed Eddie's little friend.
你害死了Eddie的小伙伴
Poor little guy.
可怜的小鸟啊
What should we do, just kick him over the edge?
我们怎么办 直接把它从阳台边踢下去吗
Dad, wait. He's still breathing.
爸 等等 它还在呼吸
Oh! Then pick him up.
哦 快捡起来
But birds are notorious carriers of disease.
但鸟身上有好多病菌的
Oh, here. Use my hankie.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表