to one link or patty.
只拿一块 或者一条
Thank you.
谢谢你们
But I'm not finished.
我还没说完呢
Thanks, Frasier.
谢谢 Frasier
Oh... oh, thank you.
噢 噢 谢谢
Now...
现在
who wants to hand out some hardware?
谁想来点重头戏
Angela DiStefano...
Angela DiStefano
Keith Meebly...
Keith Meebly
and Chet Hardy,
还有Chet Hardy
the legendary host of "It's Your Dime. "
传奇的"你的演讲时间"主持
So many greats this year.
今年很多伟大的人走了
This is for you, my dear.
这是给你的 我亲爱的
Hello.
哈喽
Oh, hi, Craig.
噢 嗨 Craig
Honey, I've got to take this.
亲爱的 我要去听这个电♥话♥
Oh. Okay. Hurry back, love.
噢 好啊 快点回 我的爱人
So, Randall, where were we?
那么 Randall 我们说到哪了
Your brother was just telling me
你弟弟正在跟我说
how Maris is coping with jail.
Maris怎么面对牢狱的
So is it true that Maris tried to break out?
Maris曾经尝试越狱 这是真的吗
Oh, no, no, no.
噢 不 不 不
Her her eyebrow pencil simply rolled out of her cell,
她的眉笔从她的牢间滚出来了
and she went to get it.
她才出来捡
It's really the jail's fault
其实是那监狱的问题
for making those bars so far apart.
把栏杆的间隔造的太宽了
This is really my brother's day though.
这其实是属于我哥哥的日子
And now the nominees for Best Informational Special.
现在是最佳技术类奖的提名
Doc, this is you.
医生 是你了
Riley Austin for Underground Skateboarder.
"地下滑板"的Riley Austin
Harper Norton for Inside the Statehouse,
"州议会大厦"Harper Norton
and Dr. Frasier Crane
还有Frasier Crane医生
for The Young Person's Guide to Depression.
对抑郁年轻人的指导
And the winner is...
得奖者是
Riley Austin.
Riley Austin
I'm just going to track down some Sweet'n low.
我想去看看还有啥甜品
Well, Niles, you should have powdered your nose
哇 Niles 你应该好好补个妆
if you planned to spend so much time in my spotlight.
既然你打算在我的闪光灯下待那么长时间
I was just making conversation.
我只是在找话题
Well, stop it.
不要再这样做
Knock it off, you two.
消停一下吧你们俩
If you can't share this reporter,
如果你们不能共用这个记者
I'm going to ask him to leave.
那么我要请他离开了
Roz, get ready. This is Larry's category.
Roz 准备好 这是Larry的项目了
I can't believe that this happened.
我不能相信这发生了
No, it-it's all right.
不 没什么关系
I-I'm still up for Best Host.
还有个最佳主持没颁奖
Craig... He's leaving me.
是Craig 他要离开我
What?
什么
He met someone else.
他和别人好上了
I can't believe this is happening to me.
不敢相信这会发生在我身上
And the winner is Larry Gamba for KACL.
得奖者是KACL的Larry Gamba
Roz, get up there.
Roz 快上去
This is so terrible.
这太糟了
I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
How would you know
你怎么会知道
what it's like to lose a husband, Roz?
失去丈夫是什么滋味 Roz
You never even had one.
你都没曾有过丈夫
Accepting the award is Roz Doyle.
领将者是Roz Doyle
Um, thanks, Plum.
嗯 谢谢 紫红丽人
Um... Larry couldn't be here today,
嗯 Larry今天有事不能来
but if he were here,
但如果他在的话
he would say, um...
他会说 嗯
Yes!
太好了
Thank you, God!
谢谢你 上帝
Yes! This is the best day of my entire life!
真棒 这是我生命中最好的一天
I-I've just been waiting for this
我一直一直在等这个
since I was a little girl!
从我是小女孩的时候开始
Yes!
太好了
You have no idea how much this means to me!
你们不知道这对我来说的意义
Yes!
赞
Thank you. Thank you so much.
谢谢 十分谢谢
I hate men.
我恨男人
Now, now, Denise...
现在 现在啊 Denise
Shut up. You're all the same.
闭嘴 你们臭男人
No, listen, Denise, I know...
不 听着 Denise 我知道
Get your hands off me! Stop it!
你的手别碰我 停下来
There's no need for you to write that down.
这个你不用记录了
And now the nominees for Best Radio Call-in Host.
现在是最佳互动电台主持的提名
Better get ready, Doc-- this one has your name on it.
你准备好 医生 这是你提名的奖项
Well, it better, because this whole show has been a nightmare,
是啊 当然要准备 因为整个宴会就是噩梦
not that it actually could be a nightmare,
并不是说这真的会变成噩梦
because it's mid-morning.
因为这才是早上啊
And the SeaBee goes to...
海壁得奖者是
the late Chet Hardy, for "It's Your Dime. "
已故的Chet Hardy"你的演讲时间"
Sorry, son.
抱歉 儿子
You can't beat a dead guy.
没法跟死人抢
Dead. That's the best kind of guy.
死 最好就是死人了
I think maybe I have enough.
我觉得今天都到这里了
Uh, no, pl-pl-please don't go.
哦不 请不要走
Uh, listen, the show'll be over very soon.
呃 听着 颁奖马上就结束了
They actually have a Bat Mitzvah booked for noon,
中午他们还会有个成人礼要举♥行♥
so maybe we can finish up in the lobby.
我们可以在大厅做剩下的采访
Okay, I'll get my coat. Thank you.
好吧 我去拿我的大衣 谢谢你
I hope you can join us, Niles.
我希望你能参与 Niles
Oh, uh...
噢 呃
Don't you dare.
你敢
You have been monopolizing that man's time all morning.
你都霸占了这男人整个早上了
You should be thanking me for distracting him from this circus.
你应该感谢我在这马戏中分散他注意力
You should talk-- You've been
你就说吧
the ringmaster of your own media circus for the last week.
你上周整周都在指挥自己的媒体盛会
And it's just killing you, isn't it?
这很折磨你 是吧
If you think I am jealous of your tawdry notoriety,
如果你认为我妒忌你俗气的名声
then you don't know who I am.
那说明你不了解我
Just like most of the people in this city.
就像这城市大多数人一样
You go too far!
你太过分了
Doc, that's Jerry Edwards.
医生 那是Jerry Edwards
He's supposed to close the show.
他应该要上台结束典礼的
Is he all right?
他还好吗
Oh, no,
噢 不
You knocked his glass eye out.
你把他的玻璃假眼弄出来了
You're going to have to close the show for him.
这下你要帮他上台去说结束语
What?
什么
Well, you took him out... and you'll be the only guy
这不 你把他弄倒了 而你还会是
in history to open and close the SeaBees.
海壁奖历史上唯一说开场白又说结束语的人
Really?
真的么
Nobody's ever done it before?
没人这么做过吗
But I don't have anything prepared.
但我没有做任何准备啊
Don't worry, it's all on the teleprompter.
别担心 台词都在提词机上面
Now get up there and sing. It's to the tune of Moon River.
现在赶紧上去 还有唱歌♥ 是月亮河的调
Oh, think I just kicked something.
噢 我好像踢到什么了
**The SeaBees now are at an end*
*海壁奖已到尾声
**We hope you've made a friend or two*
*望你结交朋友一两位
**And the SeaBees*
*我们海壁奖
**Have great freebies*
*有精美的赠品
**Just pick up your bag*
*拿起你的包
**At the door to your right*
*在你右边的门
Found it!
找到了
That's an olive.
那是个橄榄
**The SeaBees*
*我们海壁奖
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表