And one of those cinnamon buns please, extra frosting.
请再来一块肉桂面包 要糖霜多的
Oh, here they are. Hey.
看谁来了 嘿
Hi, you guys.
你们好啊
We were so excited when you guys asked us out.
能收到你们的邀请真高兴
You're like the A-list couple in Lamaze class.
你们就是助产课上的模范夫妻
Well, that's good to hear.
你们这么说我很开心
We were afraid we were in the C-Section.
我们还担心会到第三♥级♥呢(剖腹产)了
We bring our own food everywhere.
我们随身自带食物
Cindy doesn't put anything unhealthy in her body.
Cindy不吃不健康的东西
No refined sugar, white flour, or gluten.
不吃♥精♥制糖 不吃白面 不吃麦麸
I'm sure you're the same.
你也是这样的吧
Oh, of course.
那必须的
Cinnamon bun.
肉桂面包
No, thank you. I'm pregnant.
不用了 谢谢你 我怀着孕呢
But you... I said no.
但是你 不吃
Sweetie, this is your best yam loaf yet.
亲爱的 这地瓜条真好吃
He's a saint. He cooks my food,
他真是太棒了 我的饭都是他做的
rubs cocoa butter on my belly...
还用可可乳为我按♥摩♥肚子
I just wish I could
要是我能替她生孩子
go through the birth for her.
就再好不过了
Hey, what are you guys doing with your placenta?
对了 你们准备如何处理胎盘
Ours will nourish the roots
我们会用它为一棵种在院子里的
of a special tree we plant in our yard.
树提供养分
Well, we live in an apartment.
我们住在公♥寓♥里
Although that ficus in the study
不过书房♥里面那棵无花果树
is looking a tad droopy.
看上去有点无精打采的
By the way,
顺便问一句
if you need a doula...
要是你们需要助产士的话
Cindy, I'm sure they already have one.
Cindy 我肯定他们已经有了
Everybody has a doula.
大家都有助产士啊
Ours is a treasure.
我们家那位真是个宝贝
She'll be there through the whole delivery, you know,
她会在生产过程中一直陪着你
focusing our energies, giving us emotional support.
让我们集中精力 给予我们精神上的支持
I don't know how people do it without one.
我真不知道没有助产士大家都怎么生娃
She's really helped Brad.
她真的帮了Brad很多
He's having a really tough sympathy pregnancy.
他正在经历非常艰难的妊娠伴随征
Oh, boy.
天啊
Honey?
怎么了
I'm just...
我就是
I'm feeling a little sick again I'm sorry.
真抱歉 刚才有点不舒服
I just need some air.
我需要呼吸点新鲜空气
We're so in sync.
我们太同步了
He feels everything I'm feeling.
他能切身感受我经历的一切
Nausea, weight gain, food cravings.
恶心啊 增重啊 贪食啊
You know, in psychological terms,
你懂的 按照心理学术语
that's called Couvade Syndrome.
这称作拟娩综合征
We just call it love.
我们称之为爱情
I don't like them.
我讨厌他们
They're getting so much more out of this than we are.
他们比我们更享受整个过程
We don't even have a placenta plan.
我们连要怎么处理胎盘都没有计划
No, wait-- let's not panic.
等一下 我们先别慌
All we need is expert help.
我们需要专家的帮助
We'll hire one of those doula people.
我们也去雇一个助产士
I'll get the number from Brad.
我去找Brad要个电♥话♥
Sorry. Sorry.
抱歉
Oh, this pregnancy is taking it
整个怀孕过程
out of me.
让我精疲力尽
My breasts are so tender today.
我的胸部今天很酸疼
You know what?
你知道吗
I'm starting to feel a bit nauseous.
我开始觉得有点恶心了
Oh.
哦
Hi.
嗨
Welcome to Charlotte's Web Matchmaking Service. Come in.
欢迎来到夏洛特网络婚介公♥司♥ 请进
I'm sorry... Isn't this...?
打扰了 请问这不是
Oh, I see what happened.
哦 我懂了
I must have been so engrossed in my paper
我一定是看报纸看得太投入了
I went right past my floor.
错过了我的楼层
Of course.
可不是吗
It can be a little embarrassing to admit
承认情场不顺 需要帮助
you need help in the romance department.
确实让人有点不好意思
Please, come in.
请进
No, this was a mistake.
不 我确实搞错了
I understand.
我懂
Come in.
请进
Trust me, you are comically incorrect.
相信我 你确实误会了
I do not need a matchmaker.
我不需要介绍对象的
So you're married?
那你已经结婚了
No.
没啊
Dating someone?
恋爱中吗
I date plenty.
我经常约会
In fact, I often need the proverbial stick
实际上我经常需要编些话
one uses to beat women off with.
来赶跑女人呢
I...
我
I believe my point is made.
我觉得我已经说的很明白了
Why don't you just take my card?
你为什么不拿一张我的名片呢
I don't need your card.
我不想要你的名片
In case you change your mind.
要是你改变主意了呢
I won't change my mind.
我不会改变主意的
For a friend. I have no friends.
给朋友拿一张 我没有朋友
... who are in need of your services.
没有需要你服务的朋友
You see, I am a bit of a local celebrity,
事情是这样的 在本地我小有名气
so I have no trouble getting dates.
所以约人出去根本没难度
Really? Yes.
真的吗 真的
What's your name?
请教称呼
Dr. Frasier Crane.
Frasier Crane医生
Oh.
哦
Sorry, doesn't ring any bells.
不好意思 完全没听过
Frasier Crane?
Frasier Crane
Why, yes it is.
怎么了 正是我
Well, my God, what are you doing here?
哦 我的天呐 你在这儿做什么
Well, actually, I have an office one floor down.
哦 实际上 我的办公室在下一层楼
Really? I'm on 18.
真的吗 我在18楼
Oh, well why don't I ride up with you,
哦 那请允许我和你搭乘一段电梯吧
I could use the exercise.
我正好需要健个身
Bye, bye.
再见
It's so funny seeing you here.
在这儿遇见你真是太有趣了
It's funny for you , delightful for me.
对你来讲是有趣 对我来讲是愉悦
It's always nice to meet a fan,
能偶遇粉丝总是很开心的
especially one so attractive.
尤其是漂亮迷人的粉丝
You don't remember me?
你不记得我了吗
Yes, of course I remember you.
哦 当然我记得你是谁啊
It's you.
就是你啊
Hey, you.
嘿 你好
I can't believe you don't remember.
真难以相信你竟然不记得我了
We dated.
我们约会过的
Three times.
整整三次
Jennifer.
Jennifer吗
Ellie. Ellie!
Ellie Ellie
Oh, well, here's your floor.
哦 你的楼层到了
Nice catching up with you.
和你聊天真有趣
Oh, brushing me off. That sounds familiar.
就这么蹬了我 听上去真熟悉啊
Oh, not that I'm surprised you forgot me.
你忘记了我也没什么惊讶的
You spent every day talking about yourself,
毕竟你每天都只在谈论你自己
and then, after we slept together...
然后 我们上♥床♥了
I'm so sorry. Sorry.
我非常抱歉
But you could've called me!
但是你本可以打电♥话♥找我的
Sorry! Again, so sorry.
抱歉 再一次表示非常抱歉
And so it seems
我几乎和西雅图的
I have dated every woman in Seattle.
每一个女人都约会过了
The well is dry.
这口井已经枯竭了
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表