Really?
真的吗
Look, Ronee, uh, maybe I'm old-fashioned,
听着 Ronee 也许我是有点老古板
but I know when something feels right.
但当我意识到自己心有所属时
I don't want to see anybody else.
我眼里便再无他人了
I want to be exclusive.
我想成为你的唯一
Go steady, whatever they call it now.
确定恋爱关系 随便现在的人怎么叫
Well, that's my story.
我该说的都说完了
What about you?
你怎么看
Well... God, it's freezing in here.
天啊 我突然感觉有点冷
I had a blanket.
我后面有条毛毯
Okay.
好了
Since we're being honest, uh,
既然我们坦诚相待的话
well, I-I've done my share of dating,
我也不想再约那么多会了
and I haven't always made the best choices.
我总是做出错误的选择
I've dated the bad guys, the guys who can't commit,
我约会的人有的是混球 有的不敢承诺
the guys who won't grow up, the creeps with the nice suit,
有的永远长不大 有穿着人模狗样的变♥态♥
the pathological liars... Okay, I got it.
还有病态的骗子 行了 我懂你意思
Anyway, and then I started dating this really good guy--
总之 当我开始和一个如此善良成熟的男人约会
you...
就是你
and I guess I-I just wanted to keep my options open with Richard
我想自己之所以继续和Richard保持关系
because I wasn't sure how you felt about me.
是因为不确定你对我是什么感觉
But now I am.
但现在我明白了
Now would be the time
现在正是你将
to put your class ring on a chain around my neck.
你的专属戒指项链戴上我的脖子的好时机
Well, I got one upstairs. You want to come get it?
我楼上正有一枚 你想上楼去拿吗
Wait, wait. I've got a better idea.
等等 我有个更好点子
I know this secluded beach that's miles away from anything.
我知道一处幽静的海滩 可以不被任何人打扰
You want to go there and steam up the windows?
你想到那去 然后让车窗热雾弥漫吗
Oh, yeah.
求之不得
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表