It was just one of those "Shoot!" Moments, you know,
这就是那种"糟了"的那种时刻
when you just say "Shoot!"
你会说"糟了"
Do you ever do that,
你有没有那种时候
make a big mistake and want to go back in time
犯了一个大错误 希望时间倒流
and just do something different?
然后能做不同的事情
Oh, yes.
哦 绝对有
Well, I'm going to run to the ladies' room.
我要去一下卫生间
I just had to have that Dr. Pepper
谁叫我非得在梳洗的时候
while I was getting dressed.
喝了一罐胡椒博士
good evening, sir. Ah.
晚上好 先生
Would you care for something to drink? Yes, as a matter of fact,
要点一些喝的吗 是的
I would-- I'd like, uh, your finest bottle
请给我一瓶你们这儿最好的
of Barolo, please.
巴罗罗葡萄酒
Why don't you come back in a minute
你等下再过来
and see what the lady likes.
看这位女士想喝啥
Doc? Hm?
医生 哎
Hey, small world! Oh, Kenny, hi.
嘿 世界真小 哦 嗨 Kenny
This is my cousin I was telling you about.
这就是我跟你说的 我的表妹
This is Dr. Crane. Oh.
这是Crane医生 哦
e, Hello. Dr. Crane
呃 你好 Crane医生
I heard your show today-- it was great.
我今天听了你的节目 很棒
Well...
嗯嗯
Is this your, uh, first time in Seattle?
这是你第一次来西雅图吗
Yes, it is-- I'm a fine arts dealer,
是的 我是艺术品经销商
but I'm considering a curator position at the Seattle Art Museum.
我正在考虑西雅图艺术博物馆馆长的职位
That's impressive. Oh, that's nothing.
真了不起啊 这都不算什么
She teaches kids ballet,
她还教小孩子跳芭蕾舞
and she rock climbs, she plays the harp.
她还会攀岩 会弹竖琴
Oh, what am I doing? I haven't introduced you.
哦 我♥干♥嘛呢 还没介绍你呢
Dr. Frasier Crane,
Fraiser Crane医生
Liz Wright.
Liz Wright
It's lovely to meet you. .. Miss Wright.
见到你非常高兴 Wright小姐
Well, it's too bad you're not free tonight.
呃 你今晚没空太遗憾了
You could've joined us.
要不就能和我们一起了
Well, how about tomorrow night?
呃 明晚怎么样
Oh, I'd love to, but I'm on a plane tonight to Amsterdam.
哦 我很乐意 但是今天晚上我要飞去阿姆斯特丹
I have a job offer there as well.
那儿也有一个工作邀请
I'm doing my best to convince her to pick Seattle,
我正努力说服她选择西雅图
but it's tough when you're up against the Dutch.
但是荷兰人不好对付啊
Ah.
啊
I could've really used your help there, Doc.
你可以帮帮忙啊
Yes, well, you know, I'm just about finished up here.
好呀 其实我这里也快结束了
You know, we wouldn't want to interrupt your date.
我们不想打扰你约会
Oh, it's not a date. It's not a date.
哦 不是约会 不是约会
It's just a little business thing.
就是工作上的事儿
I'll tell you what, I'll just wrap things up here
你先忙你的 我一会儿就结束了
and then I'll come and help yo wage the battle for Seattle.
然后我就过去和你一起为西雅图战斗
Okay.
好的
That's great. We'll see you soon.
好极了 等下见
Man, oh, man, that place was a madhouse.
天哪 哦 卫生间人也太多了
I got so tired of waiting, I just decided to hold it.
我实在不想等 所以打算憋着
I'm so glad you picked Italian.
你选了意大利餐厅真是太好了
I love macaroni.
我超爱通心粉
Ah.
啊
That's another thing we have in common, I guess.
这是我们另外一个共同点吧
Well...
呃
Uh, you know, Ann, uh, first dates are funny.
呃u3000第一次约会总是很有趣的
Uh, sometimes it takes a while for two people to click.
有的时候两个人需要一点时间才能合拍
Sometimes you know right away, and, uh,
有时你立刻就知道了 所以
I think when you do, you should just feel free...
我觉得 如果你也知道了 你可以直接
You are so cute. Click.
你真可爱 叮
What?
啥
click, click--
叮 叮
the sound of us clicking.
我们合拍发出的美妙乐音
Ann, um...
Ann 呃
You don't know what a relief this is.
你都不知道这多叫人宽慰
I've only had one date since my divorce.
离婚后我就约过一次会
Well, half a date.
确切说是半次
The jerk actually called it off in the middle of dinner.
那个混♥蛋♥饭吃到一半就叫停了
I was a wreck.
我很受伤哎
I didn't get out of bed for a week.
一个星期都下不了床
Or shave my legs.
当然也没有刮过腿毛喽
Your appetizers.
您的开胃菜u3000
Oh gosh, this is a feast.
天哪 这简直盛宴啊
I'm not sure we'll need to order a main course.
我觉得都不用点正餐了
Well, this ain't gonna do it for me.
这点儿我吃可不够
I'm starvin' like Marvin.
我快饿死了
Mrs. Gablyczyck, we're friends here.
Gablyczyck夫人 我们都是朋友
No one wants to send you to jail or back to your country.
没人想送你去监狱或者遣送你回国
We just need you to admit that you took the money.
你必须得承认你拿了钱
I no take nothing.
我啥都没拿
Do you want to go to jail?!
你想进监狱吗
Do you want to go back to your country?!
你想回你自己国家去吗
Well, I was hoping it wouldn't come to this,
我不希望走到这一步
but I'm afraid we're going to have to show her the tape.
我觉得我们不得不给她看录像带
What tape?
什么录像带
It's from the surveillance camera.
监控摄像头拍的
It shows you stealing.
上面能看到你偷东西
You have a camera?
你有摄像头
You might as well confess.
你还是赶紧坦白吧
I've got the evidence.
我有证据
I want to see tape.
我要看录像带
All right.
好的
I'll give you one last chance
给你最后一次机会
to tell the truth, Mrs. Gablyczyck,
说实话吧u3000Gablyczyck夫人
because if we watch this tape,
因为我们一旦看了录像带
we'll have no choice but to call the police.
我们就别无选择只能报♥警♥了
I see tape.
我要看录像带
All right.
好吧
I'm putting the tape in.
我把录像带放进去了
Here I go.
开始了
I'm pressing play.
我要按播放键了
Now I'm switching the input from cable to video.
现在我从电视转换到录像
Niles, get ready to call the police.
Nilesu3000准备好报♥警♥
Happy birthday, dear Dad...
祝老爸生日快乐
Hey, that's me!
嘿 是我哎
Yes,
是的
I used an old tape of your birthday party,
我用了你生日聚会的旧录像带
but the surveillance part's coming up.
监控录像马上就到了
Last chance, Mrs. Gablyczyck.
最后一次机会 Gablyczyck夫人
It's coming up...
马上就开始了
Okay, I have to step in here...
我得在这插一句
All right, all right!
行了行了
I stole.
我偷了
You did?
你偷了
I didn't think you know.
我以为你们不会知道
I bring it back.
我拿回来
Well done, Daphne.
干得不错呀 Daphne
Oh, but I'm so disappointed.
哦 我真的好失望
I was really hoping you were wrong.
我一直希望你是错的
Hey, hey, did you see that?
嘿 嘿 看到那个了没
Watch this again.
再看一次
What?
什么
You must have put the camera down
你肯定是把摄像头放倒过来了
when we went into the kitchen for ice cream.
这是我们去厨房♥拿冰淇淋的时候
Watch Daphne's mother.
看看Daphne的妈妈
My mother? She stayed behind to grab her sweater.
我妈妈 她去拿毛衣所以晚一步
And our candlesticks.
还顺走了我们的烛台
And our 20-year-old scotch.
还有我们20年的威士忌
This is plate I brought home.
这就是我拿回家的盘子
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表