Look, I-I realize that you're at a crossroads right now,
我发现你现在的内心是矛盾重重
and if I can help you reach some decision,
如果我能帮你做出什么决定
I can't go on Then don't?
我不能继续了 那就别继续
Make a break, Redefine yourself,
休息一段时间 找回自己的意义
No, I mean now, this show,
不 我是说现在 这场表演
I can't go on What?
我不能继续 什么
Cancel?
结束吗
I can't go out there and sing and dance
我不能出去唱歌♥ 跳舞
and pretend to be a happy lady
装作自己是个快乐的女人
when the love of my life has just rejected me,
而此生最爱的男人拒绝了我
Oh, Nanette, I,I realize you're upset, but-but,
哦Nanette 我知道你很伤心 但是
think of little Alice and-and the children,
想想小Alice和其他孩子
Oh, let them learn now
就让他们知道知道
that life is filled with bitter disappointments,
生活充满了苦涩和失望
But, Nanette,
但 Nanette
Oh, make me a happy lady, Frasier,
让我做个快乐的女人吧 Frasier
And then I can go on,
然后我就能继续了
For the children!
为了孩子们
Okay,
好的
All right,
好的
Take me, Frasier!
占有我吧 Frasier
Yes! Yes!
是的 是的
God! How I've dreamed of this moment!
我梦想了这一刻很久了
Have you?!
真的吗
Are you kidding?
开什么玩笑
I dreamed of it twice last night,
昨天晚上我就梦见两次了
Oh, my God!
天呐
Already?
那么快
Oh, no!
不是
I thought we had more time,
我以为我们还有更多时间
Quick, get off the bed!
快点 从床上下去
Oh, dear God!
哦天呐
Why is the ceiling opening up?
天花板为什么打开了
This is how I make my entrance!
我就是这么登场的
Get off the bed!
从床上下去
I can't, I can't, I'm tangled in the sheets,
我不能 我给床单缠住了
Jump!
跳
Jump? It's too high,
跳 太高了
Aim for your clothes,
对着你的衣服跳
Dear God, my clothes!
天呐 我的衣服
Oh, hide! For God' s sake, just hide!
藏起来 先藏起来
You have got to get out of this bed,
你一定得从床上下去
Can't I just hide here until the show's over?
我就不能在这藏到演出结束
Trust me, that ain't gonna work,
相信我 这方法不行
**When it's time to rise*
*当要起床时
**I yawn and rub my eyes*
*我打个哈欠 揉揉我的眼睛
**Because I'm such a sleepyhead*
*因为我是瞌睡虫
**But rise I do*
*但我还是得起床
**Cause I'm dying to see what's new*
*因为我想看看 奶奶的乱床上
**In Nanny's messy bed*
*有什么新变化
**There might be treats*
*可能有糖果
**Last week I found a pizza*
*上周我找到了比萨
**And a chimpanzee named Fred*
*和叫做Fred的猩猩
**So, kids, what say*
*所以孩子们
**We see what we find today*
*来看看今天在奶奶的乱床上
**In Nanny's messy bed*
*能找到什么
**There's always something new*
*这里永远有新东西
**It's Mr, Kangaroo?*
*这是袋鼠先生
**Some bunny rabbits, too*
*一些小兔子
**And a Panda*
*还有熊猫
Psst, Panda,
嘿 熊猫
Who the hell are you?
你是谁
Dr, Frasier Crane, a noted psychiatrist,
Frasier Crane医生 著名心理医生
When does the bed go back to the basement?
这张床什么时候回地下室
The new set comes on.
新布景一上来
the bed flys out
床就会飞起来
into the rafters
飞到房♥檐上
Fast,
一下子
**What a mess, what a mess*
*这么乱 这么乱
*What a messy, messy, messy, messy bed
*真是张好乱好乱好乱好乱的床
**What a mess*
*这么乱
**Nonetheless*
*不过
**With all the time I spend in it*
*在这上面待这么久
**It's nice to have a friend in it*
*交个朋友还是很不错
You have got to get me out of here,
你得把我放出去
This thing's about to fly up to the rafters,
这东西要飞到房♥檐上去
Gee, I didn't know that,
天呐 我还真不知道
having only done this show 12, 000 times,
毕竟这节目我只做了上万次
Put this on,
把这个穿上
You can't be serious,
你不是认真的吧
Just put it on now!
教你穿上就穿上
**Messy bed*
*好乱的床
Oh, hi, boys and girls,
你们好 男孩女孩们
Hi, Nanny G,
你好G奶奶
Well, I guess I'd better make my bed,
我猜我得把床铺好
You don't have to, Nanny G,
你不需要G奶奶
I have a magic wand that can make it fly away
我有跟魔法棒能让床飞走
until it's nighttime again,
直到晚上才回来
Alakaz,,,
阿♥拉♥卡
Wait!
等一下
I think there's something in there that I haven't found yet
我想上面有人我还没找到
It's the best surprise ever,
他是最大的惊喜
It's,,,
他就是
a new baby brother!
一个新的男宝宝
Oh, what's the matter, little guy?
小朋友怎么啦
You look kind of sad,
你看上去好伤心
Are you going to cry?
你要哭吗
Cry,
哭
Waa!
哇
Sounds like somebody could use some cheering up,
听起来某人需要一点鼓励
Let's sing him the "Hoppity-Hop" Song,
让我们给他唱"跳跳"歌♥
We cut "Hoppity-Hop" In Detroit,
"跳跳"在底特律就删掉了
Put it back in,
把它放回去
**When I'm blue just like you*
*当我像你这么伤心
**When it's not my day*
*当我运气不佳
**I hop, hop, hoppity-hop*
*我就跳 跳跳跳跳
**Hop my troubles away*
*把烦恼都跳走
Come on!
一起来
**When a bee stings my knee?*
*当蜜蜂叮了我的膝盖
**When I lose a toy*
*当我掉了个玩具
**I hop, hop, hoppity-hop*
*我就跳 跳跳跳跳
**And soon I'm jumping for joy*
*不久我就会跳开心
**We were feeling sad*
*之前我们沮丧
**Now we're feeling snapp*
*现在我们欢快
**We were hopping mad*
*之前我们跳的生气
**Now we're hopping happy*
*现在我们跳的开心
**So when you think people stink*
*所以你觉得别人坏
**Let your knees just bend*
*弯下你的膝盖
**And hop, hop, hoppity-hop*
*然后跳 跳跳跳跳
**And watch your grumpiness end*
*把你的怒气全部赶走
**Hop, hop, hoppity-hop*
*跳 跳 跳 跳 跳
**soon you make a new friend*
*然后就有新朋友了
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表