Oh, well, I'm glad the two of you found that so amusing,
我真高兴你俩觉得这事如此好笑
but as you've just heard,
但正如你们所闻
it is rude to listen in on other people's conversations.
随便偷听别人私下谈话是很没礼貌的
Oh, Niles, come on in. Hey, Frasier.
Niles 请进 嘿 Frasier
I'm just here to drop off these Doo-wop-alooza tickets for Dad.
我是来给老爸Doo-wop盛典的票
Oh, well, that's good luck. How did you manage it?
运气不错啊 你怎么搞到票的
Well, actually,
事实上
Alfred Antin and his wife are big doo-wop fans,
Alfred Antin和他妻子也是Doo-wop忠实粉丝
and the, uh, the couple that was going with them canceled, so...
本来要和他们一同去的夫妇 临时有事取消了
so they let... they let me have the tickets.
所以他们就顺手把票让给我了
What are we looking for?
我们在找啥呢
Well, my money clip. Have you seen it?
我的钱夹 你有见到吗
Rarely.
很少见到
I've misplaced it, and it's-it's distracting me no end.
我记不得放哪了 都快把我逼疯了
Well, anyway, Dad was thrilled when I told him I found the tickets.
总之 老爹得知我搞到票时都激动坏了
Oh, well, I'm glad to hear that.
那真是太好了
He was just a bit vexed when he left me earlier this morning.
今早他从咖啡店离开时有点恼火
Over what?
因为什么
Frasier, you told him about Ronee's date.
Frasier 你告诉他Ronee约会的事了
As we agreed.
我们一致同意的
"We"? Yes, "We".
"我们" 没错 就是"我们"
There's no "We". There's never been a "We".
不存在"我们" 从来都不存在"我们"
Oh, give it up, Niles.
你就认栽吧 Niles
There's blood on both our hands.
我们两人的双手都沾染了鲜血
Oh, gosh, that must... I better go eat something.
天啊 这么晚了 我该去吃点东西了
I've got my reading in 20 minutes.
还有20分钟我就要开始阅读了
Reading? Yes. Yes. I'm, uh,
阅读 没错 没错
reciting "Annabelle Lee" for the Poe Society this evening.
今晚我要在坡诗社朗诵
I-I don't mind telling you , I'm just a bit nervous.
打心里说 我有些许紧张
Oh, don't worry. Po' folk don't 'spect much.
别担心 波的朋友们也不明白那么多
I had to say that.
这句真是不吐不快啊
Well, I'm off. Yes.
我该走了 好的
It's this amazing doo-wop show.
这场Doo-wop盛典太令人期待了
All the greats, one night only, this Sunday.
巨星云集 仅限这周日晚上
Sunday? I...
这周日吗
God, I'm sorry. I-I... I made plans.
抱歉 这周日我有安排了
Oh, plans, huh? Uh... what kind of plans?
安排 有什么安排
Look, Marty, I like you too much to lie to you.
Marty 我喜欢你所以不想对你说谎
I have a date.
我有个约会
Well, that's no problem. Yeah.
好吧 没关系
Uh, you want a drink?
你想喝点酒吗
Oh, no, I better not. I'm working.
不用了 我马上要去工作
Just a beer.
来杯啤酒就好
You're not upset, are you? I mean,
你没有生气 对吧
you know, we never really talked about not seeing other people.
我们从没谈论过不能和其他人约会
Oh, no, that's fine. No, no. I'm seeing other people, too.
不 我没生气 我也正和别人约会呢
Maybe I'll ask, uh...
或许我该邀请
Sheila. Yeah. She'll be all over this one.
Sheila 她应该会想一起去的
So, uh...
所以
how about another night?
我们改天约可以吗
Yeah, sure. How's... what about Tuesday?
当然 星期二如何
Great. Great.
很好 很好
Wow, I had no idea it was this late.
哇哦 才发现都这么晚了
So I'll call you about Tuesday. Great.
那么我星期二联♥系♥你 好的
Frasier, what are you doing?
Frasier 你在那做什么呢
I didn't know you two were home.
我不知道你俩啥时候回来的
I was just, uh, cleaning the oven. I must have dozed off.
我本来在清洁烤箱 估计太累打了个盹
Cool.
好极了
Well, got to run. Good night, you two.
我该走了 晚安 你们两位
Yeah. See ya.
好的 再见
You have a disease!
你有病吗
Please. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
抱歉 真的非常抱歉
Let me explain, all right? There's nothing to explain.
请容我解释 没什么好解释的
I told you not to eavesdrop, and you did it again.
我叫你不要窃听别人 你居然又偷听
You are a very sick person.
你真是太让人恶心了
I tried to announce myself,
我是想说我在这的
but I had a mouth full of apple, rendering me speechless.
但我满嘴的苹果 实在是有口说不出
I was a cop. You think I haven't heard that one before?
我当过警♥察♥ 你以为我没听过这种蹩脚理由吗
You're just angry because I heard you lying to Ronee.
你恼羞成怒只是因为被我听见你对Ronee说谎
You really expect to win Ronee's heart
你真以为编造个假的女朋友
by inventing fictitious girlfriends?
就能赢得Ronee的芳心吗
Sheila indeed.
还Sheila呢
Well, that's none of your business,
这不关你的事
and you weren't supposed to hear it. Well, I did hear it.
而且你本不该听到的 但我确实听到了
No, you overheard it.
不 你是偷听到的
It's like an illegal wiretap. It's inadmissible.
就像装非法窃听器一样 是无法容忍♥的
Dad, you cannot build a relationship on lies.
老爸 你不能将爱情建立在谎言的基础上
Inadmissible. Dad...
无法容忍♥ 老爸
Inadmissible! Oh, fine.
无法容忍♥ 随便你吧
Why can't your father just go to the concert by himself?
你♥爸♥为什么不能自己一个人去音乐会
Because Alfred Antin will be offended
如果我们不用Alfred Antin的票
if we don't use his tickets and then he won't paint our nursery.
就会得罪他 他就不会帮我们画婴儿房♥了
Don't you want to be the one to go with him?
你难道不想和老爸一起去吗
Forget it, Niles.
想都别想 Niles
We flipped a coin and you were the doo-wop-a-loser.
我们掷硬币了 你才是要去Doo-wop的倒霉鬼
Hey, Niles.
嘿 Niles
Ready to bop-bop-she-bop?
准备好去蹦蹦跳跳了吗
Oh, dear God. Is it a dance?
神啊 那还有舞会吗
Am I going to have to move about?
我到那必须得跳舞吗
No, you don't have to, but you're going to want to.
不 但你一定会情不自禁摇摆起来的
Daphne? I'm pregnant.
Daphne 我怀孕了
What does that have to do with it?
那和这有什么关系
It's my blanket excuse until the baby is born.
宝宝出生之前 这就是我有力的借口
After that it'll be, "I can't leave the baby."
出生后 借口将变为"我离不开宝宝"
Get used to it.
试着习惯吧
Marty, hi. Ronee, hey.
Marty 嗨 Ronee 嘿
Oh, this is Richard.
哦 这是Richard
Martin, Daphne, Niles.
这是Martin Daphne还有Niles
Hello, Richard. Hi. Hello.
你好 Richard 你好 你好
So how do you all know each other?
所以你们是怎么认识的
Well, uh...
那个 额
Ronee was my baby-sitter.
Ronee曾是我的保姆
I was a little monster.
我是个小怪兽
And you?
请问你呢
Sheila! Where have you been?
Sheila 你怎么到现在才来
This is my date, Sheila.
她是我对象 Sheila
Got stuck at work, huh?
工作太忙走不开 对吧
Uh, yeah? Yeah.
我忙吗 可忙了
Sheila's a model.
Sheila是个模特
She does all those big auto and RV shows.
她经常参加汽车和房♥车的车展
Point to something.
来秀一个
Wow, impressive. Nice meeting you.
真棒 很高兴认识你
Let's get ours to go. But I thought...
我们打包走吧 但我还以为
Roll with the punches, Dick.
女人的心思你别猜 Dick(Richard的昵称)
What are you doing?
你在搞什么鬼
I'm trying to make her jealous. Just go with it.
我正想让她吃醋呢 你助攻就好
But I'm meeting my own date here.
但我马上要和人在这约会
Dad, the concert starts in 15 minutes,
老爸 音乐会还有15分钟开始
and Alfred Antin will be very angry if we're late.
我们要是迟到 Alfred Antin会非常生气
Well, I can't leave unless Sheila comes with me.
我不能自己闪人 Shelia必须和我一起去
Hello? Sheila has a date.
拜托 Sheila和别人有约会呢
Here are the tickets. You and I are going.
把票给我 我们俩一起去吧
Oh, do we have to? Yes.
没其他办法了吗 是的
Do we really need clouds on the ceiling?
我们非得要天花板上布满云彩吗
Couldn't we just push the crib closer to the window?
把婴儿床放靠近窗户不也一样吗
Why even use a crib? Let's just put it in a pizza box.
那还要婴儿床干嘛呢 不如直接用披萨盒吧
Stop it.
别这样
Oh, you! Work with me here.
噢 你倒是给力配合啊
Okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
Roz?
Roz
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表