by making it out to be something it's not.
捕风捉影 无中生有
sorry, my angel.
久等了 小天使
Well, we'd best get to that tailor.
我们赶紧去裁缝店吧
Oh, yes, yes.
哦 对对对
We're having new tuxes made
我们要去做新的燕尾服
for Alistair's premiere party this weekend.
参加Alistair这个周末的首映派对
To which you are all invited.
我邀请大家一起去
Thank you.
谢谢
Will Peter O'Toole be there?
Peter O'Toole会去吗
No... and he knows why.
不会 至于为什么 他心里有数
These are amazing. Where did you get them?
这太好吃了 你哪里买♥♥的
I made them myself.
我自己做的
No...
不会吧
Is there anything this man can't do?
你还有什么做不到的吗
Time will tell.
时间会给你答案
Look at this crowd.
看看这群人
It's like a Who's Who
名流云集
of the creme de la creme of the upper crust!
全是上流社会的精华
Frasier. Alistair.
Frasier Alistair
Your production was a triumph!
你的作品太成功了
Wasn't it?
可不是吗
smile.
笑一个
Welcome, welcome. Thank you.
欢迎欢迎 谢谢
There are so many people here
这里有好多人
I'm dying for you to meet,
我都想让你见见
but I have to make a little announcement first.
但是首先我要先公布一个消息
Glinka, darling, come and meet Frasier.
Glinda 亲爱的 来见见Frasier
Frasier, finally.
Frasier 久仰大名
Oh, Glinka, it's such an honor to meet you.
Glinka 很荣幸见到你
I have all your recordings.
我有你的所有唱片
so, I hear that you and Alistair are quite an item.
我听说你和Alistair是一对
Oh, no, no, no, we're just very good friends.
没有没有 我们只是好朋友
Oh, yes. Yes, of course.
好吧 你说是就是
Everyone,
大家好
could I have your attention, please
请大家安静一下
I have to announce that our very own Nigel Fry
我们亲爱的Nigel Fry
is retiring and giving up his seat
要退休了 他将放弃
on the Opera board...
行业董事会的席位
...but I am thrilled to name as his successor
我很高兴为大家介绍他的继任者
a tireless supporter of opera in seattle,
西雅图歌♥剧界永远的支持者
Dr. Frasier Crane.
Frasier Crane医生
Oh! Oh, my! Oh, I never dreamed...
哦 天哪 我真的没想到
Oh, thank you, thank you!
哦 谢谢 太感谢了
Congratu... lations.
恭喜你
stunning couple, aren't they?
叹为观止的一对 是吧
I'm more stunned by them each day.
每天都愈发令人惊叹
Oh, Daph. Quite an honor.
哦 Daph 这是不小的荣誉啊
Oh, my God! Isn't it thrilling?
哦 天哪 太令人激动了
Frasier, can we talk to you for a moment? Yes.
Frasier 能谈谈吗 好
Do you realize that every person in this room
你知不知道这里的每一个人
thinks that you're Alistair's boyfriend?
都以为你是Alistair的男朋友
Listen, I can't help it if people think we're a couple
听着 别人要怎么想我管不着
The point is I'm enjoying myself,
关键是我自己开心就好
and if you're too jealous to be happy for me,
如果你因为嫉妒我 不能为我高兴
then that's your problem.
那是你自己的问题
Jealous?!
嫉妒
Yes, that's right.
是的 正是如此
All my life I have dreamed
我一直以来都幻想能
of being half of a power couple,
与一位有权势的人在一起
and I finally am.
现在我终于实现我的愿望了
Is it perfect? No.
完美吗 不完美
But it's fun, and I don't want it to end
但起码我觉得很开心 我还不想就此打住
Don't you worry at all
难道你就完全不担心
that Alistair might be falling for you?
Alistair可能真的爱上你吗
Oh, please. The man has not even made a move on me,
少来了 他根本都没有追求过我
and do you know why?
你知道为什么吗
Because we are friends.
因为我们只是朋友
Famous, fabulous friends.
有名望 有才华的一对好朋友
Oh, uh, Alistair.
哦 Alistair
Congratulations.
恭喜你
It was a stunning production.
你的作品令人赞叹
Oh, thank you, Niles.
谢谢你 Niles
It must be awfully hard work putting on an opera.
制♥作♥歌♥剧一定非常辛苦吧
It is utterly draining.
简直把我的精力都抽干了
In fact, when I'm in rehearsals,
其实每次在彩排期间
I devote every ounce of strength to it.
我都全身心地投入
No exercising, no jogging.
不运动 不跑步
I even abstain from sex.
甚至也没有性♥爱♥
Well, you can ask Frasier he
不信你可以问问Frasier
My poor, dear, patient Frasier.
我可怜的 可爱的 耐心的Frasier
Care to dance?
想跳支舞吗
I would love to.
很愿意
Don't go far.
别走远哦
Well, looks like Nigel won't be the only one
看来Nigel不是今晚唯一一个
giving up his seat tonight.
要离开董事会的人
I could scratch your eyes out
信不信我现在就把你的眼珠子挖出来
and not one person here would find it strange.
也没人会觉得我行为出格
I'm sorry.
真是抱歉
Damn my fatal allure.
都怪我致命的诱惑
Alistair... when you're finish with this dance...
Alistair 等你这支舞跳完
Oh, no.
哦 不用
Be my guest.
你和他跳吧
Frasier, do you have any idea
Frasier 你知不知道
how sexy you look in that tux?
你穿着这身燕尾服多性感
Yes, I do.
是的 我知道
Alistair...
Alistair
I'm afraid I may have given you
恐怕我让你
the wrong impression about myself.
对我有了点误会
You seem nervous. Don't be.
你看上去很紧张 别紧张
And I want to thank you for waiting.
感谢你的耐心等待
Oh, no, the waiting was good. I enjoyed the waiting.
哦 不是的 等待很好 我喜欢等
Oh, me too.
我也是
How it sharpens the appetite.
这样你的欲望会更强烈
How it builds.
情绪渐渐饱满
The intensity, the heat, the desire.
强烈 热辣 欲♥火♥焚身
Can you feel it?
你感受到了吗
Oh, yes, there it is.
是的 我能感受到它
Alistair, um...
Alistair
Listen, I-I...
听着 我 我
I'm afraid I have to tell you something, uh...
我要和你坦白
I'm not gay.
我不是同性恋
Oh, Frasier, please don't tell me
Frasier 你不会要告诉我
you're still strugglin g with those issues.
你还在纠结要不要出柜吧
Well, I-I like you so much, and I love our friendship.
我很喜欢你 我也喜欢和你做朋友
But I'm afraid I can never really be more than friends.
但我不能和你有超越友谊的感情
Would three weeks on Capri
去卡布里岛上待三周
in Bertolucci's villa change your mind?
入住贝托鲁齐家族的别♥墅♥能改变主意吗
It's worth a try.
倒也可以试试
No, no...
不行不行
No.
不行
It-it wouldn't. I'm sorry.
我不会改变主意的 对不起
Well, then...
好吧
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
so am I.
我也是
Could I ask a small favor of you?
我能请你帮个小忙吗
Of course. Anything.
当然 但说无妨
Would you mind staying tonight
你今晚能一直待到
until my other guests have gone?
所有客人都离开吗
I'd hate my friends to think I'd been jilted.
我不希望朋友们以为我被抛弃了
Of course.
没问题
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表