What sort of place do you think that is?
你说这是什么地方啊
Well, let's see.
我们来看一下
Tuesday is leather night,
周二晚上是皮革之夜
so it's probably some sort of shoe outlet.
估计是什么皮鞋打折店吧
It's a gay bar, you idiot.
是同性恋酒吧 白♥痴♥
Come on. Let's go.
走吧 一起去
What?! No! No no no no...
什么 不行不行
I told Daphne
我和Daphne说
I was seeing patients until 7:00.
我约了病人到7点结束
If I'm late, she might get suspicious.
如果我回去晚了 她可能会起疑心
Niles, Roz is my friend.
Roz可是我朋友 Niles
I'm not going to let her get hurt
我不想看到她
by some man who's lying to her about himself.
被一个伪装成直男的人伤害
I'll be just a minute.
我去去就来
Excuse me. Uh, I'm looking for a guy.
不好意思 我来找一个男人
Yeah, I kind of got that from the shorts.
看你的短裤就知道了
It's a particular guy.
我是来找人的
He's about 35 years...
一个男的 35岁左右
Frasier?
Frasier
Eduardo!
Eduardo
My furniture polisher.
他给我家的家具做抛光
Don't tell me you put away paste and chamois
别告诉我你扔下抛磨膏和麂皮
for life as a barkeep.
到这里来做酒保了
I just do this on the side.
这是我的副业
Oh, well, bet you're surprised to see me in here.
那你一定很惊讶见到我吧
Okay.
你说是就是吧
All right, look,
好吧 是这样的
I thought I saw a friend of mine come in here.
我好像看到我一个朋友走了进来
He's, uh, mid-30s, uh, wavy hair, good build.
他35左右 发型飘逸 体格健硕
Yeah, I think he's in the bathroom.
哦 他应该去洗手间了
Oh. Oh.
哦
Can I get you a drink?
喝点什么吗
Sherry, please.
雪利酒 谢谢
Oh, hi, Niles.
嗨 Niles
Hey, Barry.
嘿 Barry
Frasier. Barry's not here.
Frasier Barry不在这
I just saw him. What?
我刚看到他了 什么
Barry's not here. Let's go.
Barry不在这 我们走吧
He's in the bathroom.
他去洗手间了
No, he's not.
他不在里面
Can we just go, please?
赶紧回去吧 行不行
What did you say?
你说什么
Daphne's expecting me.
Daphne在家等我呢
Let's go.
赶紧走吧
Come again? Oh, for God's sake..
再说一遍 我的天哪
I'm begging you, please take me home!
我求你了 带我回去吧
You see, actually, he and I are...
是这样的 事实上 我和他
You can rationalize your actions
你可以为你的行为作出合理解释
all you want to, kevin. The truth is,
Kevin 但事实上
you're just not being honest, are you?
你并没有说实话 对吗
I guess I'm not.
我确实没有
But it's not like you're so honest
不过你自己不也一样
about everything in your life.
没有坦白你的个人生活
I beg your pardon.
你说什么
Well, you've never told your audience you're gay.
你从来没说过你是同性恋
Excuse me?
你说什么呢
I saw you in a gay bar last night.
我昨天在同性恋酒吧看到你了
Oh. Oh, I see.
我明白了
Yes, in fact,
是的 事实上
I did pop into Bad Billy's Yesterday.
我确实昨天去了淘气比利酒吧
You see, I thought
是这样的 我以为
I had seen a gentleman I wished to speak with go in there,
一位熟人走了进去 我想和他说几句话
and I'd certainly never been in that bar before.
我以前从没去过那家酒吧
Then how come you knew the bartender by name?
那你怎么知道酒保的名字
And why were you wearing those tight little shorts?
你为什么穿那么紧身的短裤
Well, they...
短裤
They were not my shorts.
短裤不是我的
You see, I'd been playing squash,
我那天正好在打壁球
and I borrowed them from my...
我就借了
uh, from my friend who is slim-hipped.
我一个身材瘦小的朋友的裤子
Yeah, kind of like that nervous guy you picked up.
就像你后来带走的那个紧张的男人
Look, I did not pick anybody up.
我谁也没带走
All right, I am going to put an end to this discussion
好了 这件事我我不想再解释了
because there is nothing to discuss.
因为根本就没有必要解释
On my way home from the gym, I popped into Bad Billy's
健身房♥回家路上 我去了淘气比利
Iooking for a man I was hoping was in the bathroom.
去洗手间找一位男士
I had a quick sherry with my French polisher,
和我的法国抛光师喝了杯雪利酒
and then I left.
然后我就走了
As to how I got into another man's shorts,
至于我怎么穿了别的男人的裤子(和别的男人睡了)
that is no one's business.
和你们没关系
And we're off the air.
下直播了
Oh, dear God.
天哪
That man you thought you saw going into Bad Billy's--
你看到有人走进淘气比利
that wouldn't be Barry, would it?
不会说的是Barry吧
All right, Roz.
好吧 Roz
I-I saw him on the street, and I turned,
我在路上看到他 我一转身
and the next thing I knew, he was gone. I thought...
他就不见了 我还以为
You know what Barry was doing
你知道昨天晚上Barry
from 10 O'clock until midnight last night?
从晚上十点到半夜在干什么吗
Me, that's what!
干我 干什么
He's not gay, whereas you, Miss Marple,
他不是同性恋 而你呢 大侦探马尔普小姐
you've just been outed.
你刚刚被出柜了
Outed?
被出柜
Frasier.
Frasier
I am so sorry.
我真是深表遗憾
I thought that last call was appalling.
最后那个电♥话♥简直吓人哦
Thank you, Gil.
谢谢你 Gil
You poor man.
你真是可怜死了
How long you must have dreaded this dark yet inevitable day.
因为总会有这么黑暗的一天而担惊受怕
I so wish you could have been allowed to come out
我真希望你出柜的时候
in a time and manner of your own choosing
是以你自愿自发的形式
instead of being wrenched from your closet,
而不是被人强行揪出柜
your voice cracking, your cheeks crimson with shame.
声音不断地颤抖 脸颊羞愧地发红
Gil, I am not gay.
Gil 我不是同性恋
Oh, Frasier, you can't play coy
Frasier 你就不要扭捏了
once you've been caught traipsing around Bad Billy's
都已经被人撞见在淘气比利附近溜达
in shorts that left little to the imagination.
还穿着迷你短裤 很难再翻身了
They were not my shorts.
根本不是我的短裤
I simply borrowed them because my own had split
我借来的裤子 因为我的裤子绷了
when I bent over...
我当时弯着身子
Oh, please!
哦 真是够了
We don't need to know everything.
我们不用知道的这么详细
I just want to say that your KACL family
我只是想告诉你 KACL大家庭
will be here for you
永远都支持你
as you take your first brave steps
你终于迈出了勇敢的第一步
on that yellow brick road
走上了这条
to pride and self - acceptance and...
捍卫自我荣誉自我接受的黄砖路
Oh, shut up, you big queen!
闭嘴吧 你这个娘炮
I see kitty has claws.
猫不大 爪子还挺利
Another latte to go, please.
再来一杯Latte 带走
And you can take it out of there, thank you.
这个也可以拿走 谢谢
I-I didn't order these
这不是我点的
They're from those guys over there.
那边的男士们送你的
Oh, Dad. You care for a coffee ?
老爸 坐下来喝杯咖啡吗
Nah. I can see where you might think
不了 不过我知道你为什么会觉得
I would, though.
我想喝咖啡
A guy walks into a coffee bar,
一个人走进了一家咖啡馆
he can't blame people for thinking he likes coffee.
人们自然觉得他是要去喝咖啡
Yes, Dad.
是的 老爸
Course, uh, if he didn't like it,
但如果他不喜欢咖啡
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表