I'm so hopeless with cars.
我对车一窍不通
I know I would just misdiagnose it.
肯定会误诊问题的
Wouldn't be the first misdiagnosis that ever happened.
反正我们家误诊也不是第一次了
Friend Charlotte...Where's your ring?
我的朋友Charlotte 你的戒指在哪
Excuse me?
什么
I thought most married women wore a ring,
结了婚的女人不是都戴戒指吗
yet your hand is bare and white.
你的手却空空如也
Yes, I-it is.
是的 就是这样
Um...
呃
that's because this is the hand that I...
那是因为她的这双手
fell in love with...
就是我爱她的原因
a hand too... too perfect
这么完美的一双手
for, uh...
不能
the profanity of gold or-or platinum.
不能被金银所亵渎
After all, what diamond could possibly rival the...
毕竟 没有任何一种钻石
sparkle in those eyes?
能够比得上她眼睛里的光芒
I'll take my coffee in the living room, you don't mind!
咖啡我就在起居室喝了 你们可别介意
If that will make you happy, Harbin.
你开心就好 Harbin
Shall we?
我们过去吧
This is Grandma.
这是我奶奶
We... had no idea.
我 我们不明白
We are having the wake here tomorrow.
我们明早在这守灵
Mama loved to party.
妈妈最喜欢开派对
Excuse me again.
又让你们看笑话了
Yeah, she loved to party, all right,
当然了 她就爱开派对
with me as her personal slave and handmaiden,
我还得当她的私人女奴
doing all the cooking and the cleaning
做饭 打扫都是我来
and the wiping her sorry...
还得收拾她那
Sugar?
谁要糖
You know, we're a bit tired, really.
我们真的有点累了
Maybe we could just turn in?
我们就先休息了
Well, help me get the cushions off the fold-up.
过来帮我把垫子拿掉
We'll make up the bed.
收拾个床出来
You mean, we're-we'r e sleeping in here?
我们是要睡在这里吗
Well, there's Mama's bed
倒是有老太太的床
But that's in our room.
但那在我们房♥间里
This'll be fine.
现在这样就挺好的
Did you hear that?
你听见了吗
What?
什么
That!
那个
What do you think he's doing down there?
你说他在那干嘛呢
Well, how should I know? He's your friend. Shh!
我怎么知道 他是你的朋友 嘘
Grandma?
奶奶
It's Jonathan.
我是Jonathan
I just wanted to tell you
我就是想告诉你
that our little secret is still safe.
我们之间的小秘密依然安全
Well, this tops anything that would have happened at the Portland Radisson.
这可真是比去波特兰住酒店刺♥激♥多了
Hi, Mama!
嗨 妈妈
I can't believe I'm not going to get one more hug.
不敢相信我再也没法得到你的拥抱了
What's that?
你说什么
One more?
再抱一下吗
I better go, Mama.
我得走了 妈妈
I'm sorry I scraped your head with my watch.
不好意思我的表挂到你头了
You know...
你知道吗
he said the same thing to my engine
他当时打开引擎盖之后
when he opened the hood.
对发动机说了一模一样的话
Charlotte...
Charlotte
I'm afraid we're making a terrible mistake.
我觉得我们做了个糟糕的决定
Frasier, I'm not switching sides again.
Frasier 我不想再和你换边了
No.
不是
I mean, writing off these three weeks
我是说 难道因为你要离开
just 'cause you're moving.
我们就要把这三周一笔勾销吗
I had a great time with you today.
我们今天过得很愉快
And with somebody else, it would have been a disaster.
要是别人的话 简直是个灾难
With somebody else,
要是别人
I would have been in Portland.
我这会儿都在波特兰了
Come on. You know what I'm talking about.
别开玩笑了 你知道我在说什么
We have a lot of fun together.
我们在一起很快乐
And why deny ourselves the chance to have even more?
为什么放弃变得更加快乐的机会呢
I know the sensible thing would be to just end it now
我知道最理智的做法是当断则断
and walk away.
各自走开
And normally, that's what I would do.But...
通常来说 我也会这么做的 但是
I don't want to be sensible.
这次我不想理智
But we'd only have three weeks.
可我们只剩下三周
I know.
我知道
It'd be like a summer fling.
就像夏日恋情那样的短暂放纵
But wouldn't we be sad when it ended?
但到结束之时我们不会难过吗
Of course we would.
我们当然会难过
That's what happens.
世事就是这样
You-you're sad when summer's over.
夏天结束时 人们都会悲伤
Well, I... never was.
好吧 我从来没有过
I mean, I always looked forward to the new school year.
我是说 我总是很期待新学期
I would buy my books a month...
因为我就能买♥♥好多书了
Are you going to talk all summer?
你整个夏天都只顾着说话吗
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表