Well, fight for her. I mean, who is this Frank guy?
努力争取啊 那Frank何许人也
Oh, I don't know. Some kind of environmental activist.
不太清楚 好像是什么环保活动家
That's your competition?
这就是你的竞争对手
Some tree-hugging geek?
整天抱树的环保白♥痴♥吗
Come on. You're one of the most eligible bachelors in town...
拜托 你可是黄金单身汉之一啊
in your age range.
中老龄范围内
Charlotte.
Charlotte
Hi, honey.
嗨 亲爱的
You're screwed.
你彻底没戏了
Frank, this is Frasier, the one I was telling you about.
Frank 这位是Frasier 我和你提过的
Hi. Hi. How are you?
你好 嗨 你好吗
And his producer, Roz. Hi.
还有他的制♥作♥人Roz 你好
So, I understand you're going camping.
你们准备去露营是吗
Yeah, I raised some eagle hatchlings
没错 我养了一群人工孵化的小鹰
when their mother was killed by a hunter,
它们妈妈被猎人捕杀了
and now we're going to go release them in the wild.
现在准备把它们放归森林
How can you tell when it's time?
你怎么知道何时该放归
Well, one of them ate his landlord's cat.
其中一只鹰把他房♥东的猫给吞了
You know, if they're still hungry, my dad has a dog.
要是它们还饿得慌 我爸那还养了条狗
You're funny. Well...
你太幽默了 过奖
I know a lady who would love your sense of humor.
我认识一女士 绝对会欣赏你的风趣
She's a ranger up on Mt. Rainier.
她是瑞尼尔山国家公园的护林员
She comes down every couple months for supplies
每过几个月她都会下山补给物资
if you'd like to meet her.
我可以介绍你们认识
Well, uh, thanks, but, you know,
谢谢你一番好意
I haven't had much luck with the women of the Parks Department.
但我在公园管理部的女人缘一向不咋地
Wow, Roz, did you feel that?
哇 Roz 你感觉到了没
The entire room changed when we walked in.
我们进来的那刻 整个屋子气氛都变了
It's like animals in the wild sensing a predator had arrived.
就像野外的猎物警觉到捕食者来了一样
Good. I like that you're confident.
很好 我就欣赏你这种自信
No, I was talking about you.
不 我是在说你呢
Okay, now look, this is the drill.
好了 是这样的
I brought you here to get your mind off Charlotte.
我带你来这是为了让你忘掉Charlotte
Everyone's here for the same reason.
来这里的每个人目的都相同
So just pick someone and be yourself.
所以放心大胆挑人 尽显你的本色
Okay, um, what name should I use?
没问题 我该用什么化名呢
Excuse me. Another Cosmo, please.
打扰下 请再给我一杯大都会
Buy that drink. Right,
快去买♥♥单 没错
Faint heart never won fair... Buy the drink.
胆小鬼无法赢得美人归 快买♥♥单
Barkeep, uh, that one's on me.
酒保 那杯我请了
If you don't mind.
如果你不介意的话
Mind? Why do you think I said it so loud?
介意 你认为我会大声说出来吗
What do I do now? Just don't be so nervous.
下面该怎么做 别太紧张
And don't worry. I won't leave you until you make a connection.
放心 在你勾搭成功之前我不会开溜的
Hi.
嗨
Or I do.
老娘开溜了
Uh... hi. I'm Dr. Frasier Crane.
呃 你好 我是Frasier Crane医生
Kim. So, you're a doctor?
我叫Kim 所以你是个医生
Yes, I am. I have a small practice here in town, and...
没错 我在市里开了个小诊所
Do you do collagen,
你做胶原蛋白的手术吗
because I could barter frequent flyer miles.
我可以拿航♥空♥里程积分交换
No, I'm not that kind of doctor. I'm a psychiatrist.
我不是会做手术的医生 而是心理医生
Oh. Oh!
噢 噢
You've probably got me figured out already.
你大概已经对我了解得一清二楚了
No, no. I haven't even got you on the couch yet.
不不 我还没让你躺上沙发呢
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Oh, I'm sorry. That was too aggressive. No, no,
抱歉 是我失礼了 不是的
I had a fortune cookie this morning
今早我的幸运饼干
that said I was going to meet a doctor.
告诉我今天将遇到一个医生
I was afraid I was sick.
人家还担心是因为生病呢
Well, you look awfully healthy to me.
在我看来你生龙活虎的啊
Oh, my God. Dear God, too aggressive again?
我的天啊 老天 我又失礼了吗
I'm sorry. No.
实在抱歉 不是
No, I love this song.
不 我超爱这首歌♥
Come on, Dr. Frasier, loosen up.
来吧 Frasier医生 放轻松点
I'm sorry. What's your first name again?
抱歉 你姓什么来着
The first few months I was a wreck.
开始几个月 我生活一团糟
We were engaged.
我们订过婚
At least... I was.
至少 我订婚过
But now I know I'm ready to move on.
但现在 我已经准备好迎接下段恋情了
Really, really ready.
确定一定以及肯定
You know, it's funny. I'm actually
说来有趣 其实我
trying to get over someone myself, in a manner of speaking.
正努力想忘掉一个女人
And you thought she was "The one, " Right?
你认为她就是你的真命天女 对吗
She may have been,
也许是的
but I'm just trying to put her out of my mind right now.
但现在我只想把她从我的脑海中抹去
I must say, you're proving to a delightful distraction.
不得不说 你已经成功转移我注意力了
Oh, well, that's not the nicest thing
虽然这不是酒吧里其他人
anybody's ever called me in a bar, but it's not the worst.
对我最好的赞美 但也差不到哪去
This is fun, but I'm kind of thinking that
真有趣 但我有点想
I'd like to go someplace a little less crowded.
去人少一些的地方
Okay, uh, well... thank you. I enjoyed our time together.
好的 呃 谢谢你 和你聊天很愉快
No, I meant someplace a little more private.
不 我是说去私人点的地方
No, I understand completely. I take no offense.
我懂你的意思 我不介意
Your place.
去你家
Oh, yes, yes, indeed.
好啊 好啊 没问题
Well, should we go together to my place...?
我们是一起去我家还是
Well, you must have your own car, so I could give you directions,
你肯定有自己的车 所以我给你指路
or, uh, well, we could drive together
或者我开车带你一起
and then I could drive you back here,
再开车送你回来
or we could drive together
或者我开车带你一起
and then you could get a cab back here...
然后你打车回来
I don't care how we get there.
我不在乎怎么去你家
Let's just get there.
先离开这破地方再说
It's unlocked.
门没锁
It's unsafe. Oh, dear God.
太不安全了 我的老天
Anyone could walk in.
谁都能随便进来
What the hell are you two doing here?
你俩大晚上来这干嘛
We came to cheer you up with some late-night fast food.
我们带了些快餐宵夜来给你加油打气
If anything's gonna make you forget a woman,
忘掉一个女人的最好方法就是来个
it's a Big Double Juicy.
双层多汁的汉堡
Please take it. If you don't, he will.
求你收下吧 不然汉堡就归他了
I've created a monster.
我简直是养了个怪兽
He's already had two chimichangas
他已经吃了两个墨西哥炸卷饼
and a '"You Ain't Nothing But a Corn Dog. "
和一个"就是玉米热狗"了
All for less than four dollars.
全部加起来 不到四美元
Where has this food been all my life?
这等美味之前在哪呢
On the end of a coroner' s artery scraper.
都在验尸官的动脉刮刀上了
What the hell has happened to you?
你到底怎么回事
You've devoted your whole life to honing your standards
你一辈子都提高自己的标准
only to succumb to the fast, the cheap and the tasty.
只为不向"快速 廉价和美味"屈服
Sorry. I turned the wrong way coming out of the elevator.
抱歉 我出电梯搞错方向了
Oh, hello.
噢 哈啰
Kim, this is my brother Niles and his wife Daphne.
Kim 这是我弟弟Niles和他妻子Daphne
They were just leaving. Charmed.
他们正准备走 美美哒
Well, I see I have my big Double Juicy and you have yours.
看来我有我的"双层多汁" 你也有啊
Yes. Good night.
是的 晚安了
Did somebody here have a chimichanga?
是有人吃了墨西哥炸卷饼吗
See? I told you. It's coming out of your pores.
看到没 我告诉过你 你毛孔里都散发出那味道
Wow! Nice place. You really are a doctor.
哇 你家真棒 你真的是个医生
Yes. Would you like the tour?
是的 你想参观一下吗
I don't know. What do you want to show me?
我不知道 你想给我看什么呢
I don't know. Uh...
我也不知道 呃
What do you want to see?
你想看什么
What would you like me to see?
你想让我看什么呢
Whatever you came here to see.
你来这想看的东西
And what did I come here to see?
那我来这是想看什么呢
Is there an end to this? Because...
这问题有结束的时候吗
I... I'm starting to feel redundant on my part.
因为我感觉自己越说越乱了
Let's just have some fun.
我们来找点乐子吧
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表