You've had it pretty rough.
这日子过得真辛苦
What are my choices?
我还有什么选择呢
I can go to pieces, or I can bear up
要么抓狂 要么坚持住
and live my normal life.
过我自己的正常生活
Can I get a straw, please?
请给我根搅拌棒
Oh, sorry, sir, that was the last one.
很抱歉先生 那是我们最后一根
I see.
我知道了
The last straw.
最后一根(稻草)
Gosh, is it warm in here?
天呐 这里是不是太热了
It is. It is. It's warm in here.
没错 没错 这里真的很热
Oh, it's suffocating.
要透不过气了
That's better.
这样好多了
I'll get you a straw, Niles.
我再去帮你拿根好了 Niles
Do you need a straw?
你还要搅拌棒吧
No, no, no. You heard her.
不不不 你也听到了
There are no more straws.
没有搅拌棒了
Oh, that feels so much better.
这样感觉好太多了
Oh, everything was just so tight before. Aah!
以前一切都太憋屈了 啊
Yes! Oh!
没错 哦
Coffee shop without straws?
没有搅拌棒的咖啡店
It makes no sense.
这不科学
You can borrow my straw, see?
你可以用我的 行吗
Oh, this is great.
这太棒了
I was being smothered.
我以前一直被掐住脖子
Oh, I can breathe!
现在我终于能呼吸了
I don't know how you stand it.
真不知道你是怎么忍♥过来的
Hello, Frasier? It's me.
喂 Frasier 是我
How close are you to the cafe?
你离咖啡店有多远
All right, well, hurry up and park,
好 快点停车过来
because Niles is almost completely...
因为Niles已经几乎完全
Niles is completely naked.
Niles完全脱♥光♥了
Oh... Niles.
哦 Niles
I'm calling the cops.
我要报♥警♥了
The hell you are.
我看你敢
This man's tips alone have probably paid for
光他的小费就够你买♥♥
all the pot you'll ever smoke.
这辈子要抽的所有大♥麻♥了
Just back off, cowboy.
别轻举妄动 兔崽子
And that goes for the rest of you, too.
你们其他人也是一样
Hello, Niles.
你好 Niles
Hey.
嘿
What's going on?
有什么新闻吗
Heat wave in Texas.
热浪席卷德克萨斯州
Well, Niles, maybe you should, uh,
Niles 也许你应该
put some clothes on.
穿点衣服
Nah.
不要
No. No, too much. Too much on me.
不不 太多了 我穿太多了
I'm feeling very constricted.
我觉得要被压扁了
I'm fine now. Don't touch me.
我现在没事了 别碰我
Niles,
Niles
look at yourself.
看看你自己
Hello.
你好啊
I think I'm having that dream where I'm naked in Nervosa.
我觉得我在做那个我在咖啡店全♥裸♥的梦
I think a lot of people are having that dream.
我想很多人都在做这个梦
We have to go now, Niles.
我们得走了 Niles
But...
但是
you're not getting in my car like that.
你不准这么就坐进我的车
Is he okay?
他没事吧
It's just a-a panic attack.
就是焦虑症发作了
It's happened before, but
之前也发生过
he's never been
但他之前还没
quite this close to
这么接近
butterfly-net territory.
破茧成蝶这样
May I have your apron, please?
麻烦能借我个围裙吗
And-and yours?
还有你的
All right, Niles,
好了 Niles
I'm gonna wrap you up like a
我要把你包成一个
big, green Christmas present.
大绿色圣诞礼物
You like Christmas, don't you?
你喜欢圣诞节的 对不对
There we are.
就这么来
Okay, listen up.
行了 听着
Me and my friends are going to back out of here,
我和我的朋友们要从这里走了
nice and easy.
安静 简单
As far as any of you are concerned,
就你们任何一人所知
this never happened.
啥都没有发生过
And if any of you decide to be a hero and call the police,
你们要是谁想逞英雄报♥警♥
trust me,
相信我
I will find you.
我会找到你的
Oh, Roz, that was persuasive.
Roz 你可真有说服力
Well, there's nothing worse than waking up naked
没什么比一觉醒来 赤身裸体
with a bunch of cops standing around.
周围还满是警♥察♥更可怕了吧
I bet.
我猜的
Well, there he is!
看看谁来啦
Rise and shine, lazybones.
太阳都要晒屁♥股♥啦 懒虫
I'm surprised it's still light out.
我很意外现在天还亮着
I thought it would be dark by now.
我以为现在应该是晚上了
Well, it was already.
晚上已经过了
You've been asleep for 20 hours.
你睡了快20个小时
Oh, well, I guess I needed it.
噢 我想我需要多睡会儿
So how are you feeling?
现在感觉怎么样
Oh, much better.
好多了
Frasier,
Frasier
I'm so sorry I embarrassed you.
真抱歉给你丢脸了
Niles, you didn't embarrass me one bit.
Niles 你一点也没给我丢人
Well, maybe... maybe just a little.
呃 可能 有那么一点
On our way to the car,
我们上车的时候
a breeze from a passing school bus
一辆校车经过 卷起一阵风
turned your apron into a cape and...
把你的围裙荡成了斗篷
Hello?
喂
It's Maris.
是Maris
You don't have to take this.
你不用接的
No, I really should.
不 我得接
Hello, Maris.
你好 Maris
Yes, yes, listen,
没错 没错 听着
there's something I-I want to say...
我有些话想说
Yes, but...
没错 但是
Well, of course, you're alone!
你当然孤身一人
You're alone because you killed your boyfriend!
你孤身一人是因为你杀了你男朋友
Now, I am on your side, but there is a limit
我是站在你这边的 但万事都有限度
because I have a wonderful, pregnant wife.
因为我有个美丽的妻子还挺着大肚子
And as far as my attention is concerned,
对于我来说
she comes first, always.
她永远是最重要的
I will help you through this,
我会帮你渡过难关
but now you have to help me
但你得先帮我
by saying good-bye.
说再见
No. No. No. What do you have to say?
不不不 你该说什么
Yes, good-bye.
对了 再见
Now there's the Niles that's been missing in action.
现在这才是Niles早就该做的事
Thanks for what you said about me.
谢谢你刚才对我的赞美
Though I haven't been completely wonderful.
不过我也没有那么棒吧
No, you've been irritable and you made me sleep on a couch.
是的 你很容易生气还让我睡沙发
That's the stuff, Niles.
就是这样 Niles
Doesn't it feel good to get it off your chest?
有话就直说是不是感觉很舒服
Oh, stuff it, Mr. Malaprop.
你还真没少说 马♥勒♥普先生
Family spokesman.
还说什么家族发言人
The Manson family should have a spokesman like you.
你该去当曼森家族的发言人
He's really getting the hang of this, isn't he?
他还真是越来越开窍了 是不是
And you.
还有你
I'd have been home from that jail an hour earlier
我本来可以早一个小时到家
if you hadn't convinced your buddies to let you
可你偏偏说服老朋友们 让你
squeeze off a few rounds into a Dumpster.
抓紧时间玩几轮垃圾桶投篮
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表