And at least this place only smells like a monkey.
至少这地方也只有一股猴子味儿
Well, I'm game. Get crackin', Fras.
我赞成 那就开始吧 Fras
You know, I'm gonna condense this just a bit.
我最好精简下主婚词
I don't need that. And I don't need that.
这条去掉 这条也去掉
Ah. "It was the great thinker Horace Walpole... "
啊 伟大的思想家霍勒斯·沃波尔
Don't need that.
这条也去掉
Well, all right then. Uh...
那好吧 呃
Dearly beloved...we are gathered here...
亲爱的来宾 今日我们欢聚一堂
Someone call for an ambulance?
有人叫救护车吗
Just a couple of seconds, please.
请给我们几分钟时间
Niles, why don't you give them the rings?
Niles 向新人呈上婚戒
Cut to the chase here.
直奔主题吧
Do you, Martin Crane,
Martin Crane
take Ronee Lawrence to be your
你是否愿意接受Ronee Lawrence
lawfully wedded wife,
成为你的合法妻子
forsaking all others until death do you part?
此生对她不离不弃 直至死亡将你们分离
I do.
我愿意
Do you, Ronee Lawrence,
Ronee Lawrence
take Martin Crane...
你是否愿意接受Martin Crane
I do.
我愿意
Oh, I'm tearing up.
我热泪盈眶了
If they'd let me say what I planned to,
要是让我把准备的主婚词说完
you'd be bawling your eyes out right now.
你绝对会泣不成声的
By the power vested in me,
根据法律赋予我的权力
I now pronounce you man and wife.
我现在宣布你们结为夫妻
We're ready now.
我们准备好了
We're so happy for you both.
我们真为你们高兴
Congratulations.
恭喜恭喜
And you will always remember your anniversary
你永远都会记得结婚纪念日
because it's the same day as your grandson's birthday.
因为和你孙子的生日是同一天
Yeah, and Eddie's.
没错 还有Eddie的生日
What?
什么
Never mind.
没什么
Eddie's birthday is today?
Eddie的生日是今天吗
So that's how you came up with May 15th for the hotel?
所以你预订酒店时才报成五月十五
Uh...
呃
I knew it. And you've been blaming the inn all this time.
我就知道 你还一直把责任推给酒店
You are so busted.
你这次惨了
That was a short honeymoon.
这蜜月太短暂了
Hello, Lilith. Hey. It's me.
你好 Lilith 是我
Yeah, listen, I was just calling to check out how Freddy's doing.
听着 我只是打电♥话♥问问Freddy最近怎么样
What? A new one?
什么 换了个新的
I thought he was smitten with the old one.
我还以为他喜欢以前的那个
Well, you know, he gets that from me.
你知道的 他这点随我
Back in my heyday, I had a new chess coach every month.
回想我全盛时期 也是每月换一个象棋老师
Well, I'm spending a lot of time alone lately.
最近我都是一个人在家
Oh, you know, Dad and Ronee are still on their honeymoon.
老爸和Ronee还在度蜜月
Oh, yes, they thank you for that very thoughtful
哦 是的 他们十分感谢你送的
radon detector you sent.
那个贴心的测氡仪
Not seeing much of Niles and Daphne either
最近也没怎么见Niles和Daphne
because they're so busy with the baby.
因为他们忙着照顾宝宝
Oh, sorry to keep you.
噢 抱歉耽误你
Just tell Freddy to call me.
记得叫Freddy打个电♥话♥给我
Okay, bye, Lilith.
再见 Lilith
Here to pick up a chair.
我是来搬椅子的
It's right there.
椅子在那呢
Sorry I'm late. It's all right.
抱歉我来晚了 没关系
Been waiting long? 11 years.
你等很久了吗 等了11年了
Be careful with it.
麻烦小心着点
Bebe, hi. It's Frasier.
Bebe 嗨 我是Frasier
Listen, about that San Francisco job.
听着 关于旧金山的工作
I think I'll take it.
我接受了
Have you heard anything, Frasier? About what?
你听说了吗 Frasier 关于什么
The new station manager they're announcing today.
今天就要宣布新台长了
My stomach is in knots.
我五脏六腑都揪一起了
I just know they're going to replace sweet, kind-hearted Kenny
我就知道他们会把和蔼善良的Kenny调走
with some ruthless, draconian... Hard ass.
提拔一个无情又严厉的 狠角色
That would hardly make up for it.
这词不足以显悲愤
Frasier.
Frasier
Bebe. Oh...
Bebe 哦
I'll let you know if I hear anything, guys.
我有消息会通知你们的
It's done.
事情成了
When destiny calls, Bebe calls back
当命运召唤时 Bebe不甘示弱
and screws destiny to the wall. Yes, yes, yes. Shh.
把命运钉在墙上 我知道 嘘嘘
I don't want anyone to find out.
我不想被人发现
I'm not telling my family until this evening.
我准备今晚再和家里人说
I'm so proud of you.
我真为你骄傲
Bebe, listen, I have something for you.
Bebe 听着 我有个东西送你
I've decided to give away
我决定将这些年来
some of the things I've accumulated through the years.
我收集的东西都送出去
Sort of a fresh start, you know.
像是 一个新的开始
My baby's all grown up.
我的孩子长大了
I look in your eyes and
当我凝视你的双眼
I see something there that I've never seen before.
我看见了过去从没见到的东西
Wisdom?
智慧吗
Crow's feet.
鱼尾纹
Sorry, darling, but you're going to be on TV now.
抱歉 亲爱的 但你可是要上电视的人
I talked to my face man. He can see you at 4:00.
我已经和我的医生说了 他四点有空
Well, thanks, Bebe, but, no.
谢谢 Bebe 但真没必要
I'm not talking surgery, just a little tweaking.
不是什么大手术 就稍微拉个皮
20 minutes. I've used him for years.
20分钟搞定 我都在那做了好多年了
And I'm sure he's very good at what he does,
我相信他技术非常精湛
but still it's just... I'm done next door, so
但我还是 我这边忙完了
I'll be in the car, Mom.
我去车里等你 老妈
Four o'clock it is.
四点钟是吧
Yeah.
好的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Bye.
再见
You heard something, didn't you?
你听到风声了 是吧
Yeah.
没错
Roz, are you all right?
Roz 你还好吗
Of course not. She's ashen with terror.
当然不好 看她面如死灰的模样
Spit it out, Roz. Who's the jack-booted tyrant
招了吧 Roz 谁是那个凶残的暴君
whose fanny I'll be kissing till God knows when?
我要天天赶着去拍马屁的人是谁
Me.
我
Joyful news, Your Majesty.
此乃喜讯啊 女王陛下
You?
你吗
Roz, congratulations. Aren't you excited?
Roz 真是恭喜 你难道不兴奋吗
I don't know. I... It just hasn't sunk in yet.
我不知道 好像还没反应过来
That's understandable. I remember when I heard that my advice
完全理解 记得我当年得知自己的建议
would be heard by millions of people...
会被成千上万听众聆听时
It just sunk in! I'm the boss!
反应过来了 我是老板了
Who wants to go have champagne?
谁想去喝杯香槟庆祝
Oh, gosh, Roz, I'd love to,
老天 Roz 我想去来着
but I have to go to a doctor's appointment.
但是我和医生有约了
Can you come to my place for dinner tonight?
你晚上能到我家来吃顿饭吗
Sure. Oh gosh, I'm so happy for you.
当然 天啊 我真为你高兴
I'm just so excited.
我实在太激动了
Well, was that worth waiting for?
这一吻值得多年等待吧
He asked you a question, Roz.
他在问你呢 Roz
Bebe, it's Frasier. When you get this, call me please.
Bebe 我是Frasier 听到请回电
I want to thank you for sending me to that quack of yours today.
我要谢谢你 推荐我今天去那个庸医那
He screwed something up and now my eyes won't stop watering.
他手术出了问题 我现在眼泪止不住的流
There she is.
女台长驾到
Congratulations. And to you.
恭喜你了 你也一样
Hey, does anyone know what this big occasion is?
你们有人知道今晚有什么大事吗
We had plans and Frasier made us cancel.
我们本来有计划 但Frasier让我们取消了
We're not sure either.
我们也一头雾水
He said he had some sort of an announcement to make.
他好像有什么事要宣布
Hey, Roz. Aw, there he is.
嘿 Roz 噢 小宝贝在这呢
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表