来吧 用我的手绢
I'll take my chances.
我还是赤手冒次险吧
Oh, don't you quit on us, Barney.
Barney 不要离我们而去啊
You're going to be good as new.
你会重获新生的
See? That's why we need a safety smudge.
明白了吧 这就是为什么我们需要个安全污点
We'll be right back
我们稍后回来
to see how our teams are doing in the first week
看看我们的队伍第一周的
of our Fat to Fit Weight Loss Challenge,
"胖胖"到"壮壮"减重比赛进行的怎么样了
so stay right here.
不要换台哦
Hey, look. It's them.
快看 他们来了
Oh, those robes!
这长袍穿的
Makes them look like they're in some kind of cult.
看起来像入了邪教似的
Like the high priests of Asmodeus the Destroyer.
就跟毁灭者大祭司Asmodeus一样
Asmodeus-- demon of lust, eater of worlds.
Asmodeus 欲望的恶魔 世界毁灭者
Does nobody read my e-mails?
就没人看我发的邮件吗
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
So let's see how our teams fared this week.
我们一起看看这周进展如何
Come on in, guys!
大家快到台上来
Come on in! Okay.
快上来 好的
Kenny, who's that last guy on their team?
Kenny 他们队里的最后一个人是谁
Oh, Wayne Shafter. He's the new general manager.
Wayne Shafter 新来的总经理
So... we meet again... Wayne Shafter.
我们又见面了 Wayne Shafter
You know him?
你认识他吗
We went to high school together.
我们一个高中的
He was the captain of the football team--
他以前是橄榄球队的队长
Mr. Popularity-- and my chief rival for the affections
万人迷先生 也是我在博取
of our Swedish exchange student
瑞典交换生
Giselle Johannson-Jansen
Giselle Johannson-Jansen的芳心的主要情敌
Yeah? So, how did that work out?
是吗 后来怎么样了
Great. We got married and had six kids.
非常好啊 我们结了婚生了六个小孩
What do you think?
你想什么呢
Wayne Shafter?
Wayne Shafter
Yeah?
嗯
Frasier Crane.
我是Frasier Crane
Hey, F.Hockey!
嘿 F 曲棍球小妞
What have you been up to?
你最近在忙啥
Oh, you know, not much.
你知道的 没什么
Harvard, Oxford, M.D. PhD.
哈佛 牛津 医学博士 博士
And then, just recently--
然后 最近
Hey, remember that time
你还记得那次吗
I took your chess set and made you cry?
我拿走了你的棋盘 还把你弄哭了
You did not make me cry.
不是你把我弄哭的
I chose to cry as a tactic to elicit sympathy
哭是我博取同情的一个策略
and thereby regain my chess set.
这样我就能拿回棋盘
I threw it in the Dumpster behind the cafeteria, didn't I?
我把它丢在自助餐厅后面的垃圾箱里了 是不是
I don't know. It was never found.
不知道 我没找到
No, I did.
是 我丢了
And last up for KACL,
KACL的最后一位
my old friend, Dr. Frasier Crane.
我的老朋友Frasier Crane医生
Hi, Kelly.
你好 Kelly
Hey, Fras. Good to see you.
嗨 Fras 很高兴见到你
Ooh! Ouch!
哦 天
One pound heavier, Fras.
Fras 你重了一磅
Well, that can't be.
不可能啊
I've added a salad to every meal.
我每顿饭都加了沙拉的啊
So, at the end of one week,
刚过去的一周
it's KPXY down 17 pounds, KACL down nine.
KPXY减了17磅 KACL 减了9磅
That's all the time we have.
今天的节目就到这里了
Join me tomorrow, when my guests
明天的节目嘉宾是
will be the Senior Citizen Handbell Chorus.
老年手铃合唱团 再会
Have a neat day!
今天也要开心哦
Listen, muscle weighs more than fat, you know,
听着 肌肉比肥肉重多了
and the way I've been working out lately--
我最近这么勤奋的锻炼
Save it, lard-ass.
省省吧 死胖子
Hey, you know, Crane? When they say,
你知道吗 Crane 当他们说
"Take one for the team, " They don't mean another cruller.
"为了队友再牺牲一次" 他们可不是指再吃个煎饼
Oh, shut up, Shafter. You're a cruller.
闭嘴吧 Shafter 你才是煎饼
Oh, give it up. I'll drop you a postcard from Vegas.
拉倒吧 我会在拉斯维加斯给你寄明信片的
We are going to win this competition, mister.
我们会赢这场比赛的 先生
And when we do, you will replace that chess set.
我们赢的时候 你最好给我换个新棋盘
Okay, deal. But if we win,
成交 如果我们赢了
you're showing up at our station
你要去我们台
in your little field hockey uniform.
穿着你的曲棍球小裙子
You're on, you fat scoundrel.
就这么说定了 你个无♥耻♥的胖子
All right. Shake on it.
好的 握手为约
Psych!
神经
I'm sorry. Sorry.
我很抱歉 抱歉
That wasn't cool. Here we go.
这不厚道 我们握吧
Psych!
神经
Hey, hey, hey. Wait a minute. It's not a deal
嘿 嘿 等等 还没说定呢
unless we shake on it. Come on.
除非我们握手 来吧
Come on.
来嘛
I'm wouldn't do it for a third time.
我才不会做三次呢
All right.
好吧
Psych!
神经
God, I missed you.
天 我真想你
Hello, Martin.
你好 Martin
Hey, Dad.
嗨 爸
How's Barney doing?
Barney怎么样了
Oh, he's doing a lot better today.
它今天好多了
Great. I brought him a treat.
太好了 我给他带了大餐
Millet and sunflower kernels,
小米和葵花籽鸟食
with added calcium for beak conditioning.
还额外添加了钙以坚固鸟喙
What happened to your neck?
你脖子怎么了
Oh, fell out of bed.
从床上摔下来了
He's been so accident-prone lately.
他最近老是会出各种小意外
Every morning, it's something else.
每天早上都出新状况
Shamu jump the tank again?
杀人鲸又闹出大动静了
Fortunately, I moisturized right before bed,
幸运的是 就在睡前我做好了保湿
so I squirted out like a watermelon seed.
所以我跟西瓜子似的咻地跳出来了
You all right, son?
儿子 你还好吗
Walked upstairs.
我走楼梯上来的
Why did you walk upstairs?
你干嘛走楼梯
Burning calories.
消耗卡路里
Oh, yes, I saw you on TV.
哦 是 我在电视上看到你了
You know, that Kelly Kirkland is quite an actress.
Kelly Kirkland可真是个好演员
I once saw her in a production of Love Letters
我有次看她主持的一档叫情书的节目
with Bill Nye the Science Guy.
跟Bill Nye科学节目主持人一起的
Tears.
我哭的呀
I've decided to rededicate myself to this diet.
我决定牺牲自我开始节食
The opposing team is captained
另一队队长是
by my old high school nemesis, Wayne Shafter.
我以前高中的死敌Wayne Shafter
Which one was he?
是哪个
Thick neck, dead eyes, snapped your PBS umbrella.
粗脖子 死鱼眼 把你PBS的伞撅断的那个
For the next two weeks, I shall be a speed-walking,
接下来的两个星期 我要快步走动
calorie-burning, pound-shedding machine.
燃烧脂肪 做一个减肉机器
Daphne, didn't you purchase
Daphne 你不是给爸买♥♥了
some sort of stomach-tightening apparatus for Dad?
什么紧实腹部的器械吗
The Ab Blaster or the Flab Buster? Let me tell you what
腹肌爆破家还是赘肉消灭家 跟你说
Bring me both of them. I'll put them together,
把两个都给我拿来 我都要用
see if I can get a real good workout going.
看看能不能好好地健身减脂
So... is that bird nesting in my cashmere scarf?
这鸟是不是在我的羊毛围巾里筑巢了
Yeah. We tried a whole bunch of them.
嗯 我们试了好多条
That's the one he likes best.
它最喜欢这条
All right, that's it.
行了 到此为止吧
I want that sky rat out of here.
把这个天上的老鼠赶走
Oh, no! Eddie will be crushed.
哦不 Eddie要伤心死了
The bird is like his pet.
这个鸟就跟他的宠物一样
Eddie is a pet! He doesn't get to have a pet
Eddie自己就是宠物 宠物不能再养个宠物
I guess Barney is pretty well recovered.
我想Barney已经好得差不多了
Yeah, I guess.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表