Irresponsible adolescent.
不负责任的青少年
Mimicking me now.
还模仿我
Mimicking me now.
还模仿我
Stop it. Did you specifically come down here to torture me?
停下 你是特地过来折磨我的吗
No. I'm picking up Niles for a movie,
不 我是来接Niles看电影的
but he's still got someone in his office.
但他办公室里还有别人
Yes, as do I, unfortunately. Now, off you go.
是 不巧的是 我也是 现在 你可以走了
Oh... when did you forget how to have fun?
哦 你什么时候忘了怎么找乐子了
You've turned into such a fuddy-duddy.
你已经变成了老古板了
Well, forgive me
好吧 原谅我
if I prefer humor of a more elevated level.
我跟喜欢更高层次的幽默
I tell you about it.
我告诉你
I might actually enjoy one of your little japes one day
我事实上某天有可能会享受你的某个小笑话
if you could come up with something
如果你想出来了一些
with a bit more wit and sophistication.
有点智商和精明的小玩笑的话
Hello?
喂
Yes, well, I'm afraid my calendar's
好的 呃 恐怕我的日程
rather booked right now.
已经满了
Well, all right.
呃 好吧
I suppose I could try to squeeze you in somewhere.
我猜我大概可以机挤点时间给你
Uh... yes, uh, and your last name, please?
呃 好的 嗯 您贵姓
Rection. That's unusual.
"反应" 挺罕见的姓
And your first name?
你的名字呢
That's not funny, either, Dad.
这也一点都不好笑 爸
Oh, hello, Roz Hi.
哦 你好 Roz 嗨
Oh, thanks for bringing that over. No problem.
哦 谢谢你把它带过来 没问题
I'm warning you, though,
不过我提醒你
that clown makeup is a bitch to get off.
小丑妆真的很难洗掉
I wore it for Alice's birthday party
我化了小丑妆去参加Alice的生日派对
and for a whole week afterwards, I looked like a Kabuki hooker.
之后的整整一礼拜 我都看起来像日本的歌♥舞艺伎
Oh, yes, that was around
哦 对 那大概是
the time of the Seabee Awards ceremony.
海壁奖典礼左右
I remember, you looked rather comically made-up that night.
我记得 那晚你看起来特别滑稽
I'd gotten it off by then.
我那时候已经洗掉了
Yoo-hoo, Frasier.
哟吼 Frasier
Don't be afraid. I'm coming in the door.
别害怕 我进门了哦
Very funny, Dad.
真好笑 爸
Roz, do you think it's funny
Roz 你觉得有人
when someone sneaks up behind you
偷偷溜到你身后然后
And jolts you out of your skin
把你吓得魂不附体好笑吗
Let me guess
我猜猜
somebody screamed like a woman.
有人叫的像女人一样
Yes, all right. Good night, Roz. Bye.
是的 好吧 晚安 Roz 再见
I thought you were having dinner with Niles.
我以为你应该在和Niles吃晚饭呢
He canceled. Something else came up.
他取消了 临时有些事
I'm just gonna watch the game in my room. All right.
我要去我房♥间看场比赛 好吧
But don't worry. If I come out for a beer,
但不用担心 但如果我出来拿啤酒的话
I'll call ahead.
我会提前和你说的
Wouldn't want you to think
不会让你觉得
there was an intruder in the house.
有人入侵了我们公♥寓♥
It's about ten years too late for that.
这做法迟来了十年
Dad, I'm going to go out for a while!
爸 我要出去一趟
See you later!
一会见
All right, see you!
好吧 再见
Oh, you were right, Dad. That's hilarious!
哦 你说的对 爸 这真的很有趣
Not such a fuddy-duddy now, am I?
不再是老古板了 对吧
That's quite a comeback, Dad.
这算是报复了 爸
A heart attack. Come on, get up.
装心脏病 好了 起来了
Dad.
爸
Dad, you can get up now.
爸 你现在能起来了
Dad!
爸
Niles...
Niles
How's Dad?
爸怎么样了
Well, he's resting, he's stable, his color is good.
呃 他在休息 他情况很稳定 气色也好
Thank God. Can I see him?
谢天谢地 我能看他吗
Well, they're running some tests right now.
呃 现在还在做一些检测
The doctor should be out in a minute.
医生估计一会就出来
How did this happen?
这怎么回事呢
Well, there's so many factors in a case like this, Niles.
好吧 这样的事情发生是由很多因素导致的 Niles
It's impossible to pinpoint any one cause in particular.
不可能简单的把这样的事归因于一点
Why are you dressed like that?
你为什么穿成这样
Hmm?
嗯
Well, uh..
好吧 呃
Oh, all right.
哦 好吧
You remember my patient with the clown phobia?
你记得我有一个患了小丑恐惧症的病人吧
Oh, yes, of course. I'm sorry.
哦 对 当然 抱歉
Niles, I feel just terrible
Niles 我现在糟糕透了
Frasier, you feel terrible--
Frasier 你觉得糟糕
I was supposed to have dinner with him tonight
我今晚本来要和他一起吃晚饭的
and I canceled on him.
然后我取消了
I would have been there when it happened,
事情发生的时候我本该在那里的
but no, I had to try out those new bath emollients.
但是不 我必须要去尝试那些新的沐浴护肤乳
There's no point in trying to assign blame
现在推卸责任已经没有意义了
At a time like this, Niles
都已经这个时候了 Niles
We must remember that.
我们必须要记得
You probably saved his life.
你可能救了他的命
Our father had a heart attack.
我们爸爸发心脏病
This man saved his life.
这个男人救了他的命
Well, I'm sure you would have done the same thing
呃 我确定你也会做一样的事
if you were in my shoes, Niles.
如果你也遇到一样的情况(穿我的鞋) Niles
Well, not these shoes, of course.
呃 当然不是指这个鞋了
Hey.
嘿
Oh, Roz, hi.
哦 Roz 嗨
Here's your cloth, Thank you
你衣服在这 谢谢
how's your dad?
你♥爸♥爸怎样了
He's fine now, thanks to Frasier's grace under pressure.
他现在很好 幸亏Frasier压力下的优雅
You know, they say
你知道的 他们说
the first few minutes are critical.
刚开始几分钟是很关键的
Did you give him an aspirin?
你给他喂阿司匹林了吗
Uh... yes, I did.
呃 是的
He's been taking care of his dad for ten years.
他已经照顾了他爸爸十年了
God bless him. What a good son.
上帝保佑他 多好的儿子啊
Uh, excuse me, Dr. Crane.
呃 打扰下 Crane医生
I have to verify the paramedics' report.
我必须要确认一下检查人员的报告
Around 7:00 this evening
大概今晚7点
you pretended to leave your apartment...
你假装离开了你们的公♥寓♥
Yes, that's right. It's all there.
是的 没错 都写在上面呢
Off you go
你可以走了
Then you dressed up like a clown
然后你打扮得像一个小丑
and lured your father into the living room
然后引诱你父亲进入了客厅
where you leapt out waving a meat cleaver
然后你就跳了出来挥舞你的切肉刀
causing him to collapse.
导致他崩溃了
You scared him on purpose?
你故意吓他的
It was a joke.
只是开玩笑的
You know how much he hates clowns.
你知道他多讨厌小丑的
My father hates clowns.
我爸厌恶小丑
Yes, well, it was only meant as a playful little jolt.
是的 好吧 这本来只是个小小的笑话
Why didn't you just throw a toaster in his tub?
你为什么不直接把他的烤面包机扔到浴缸里呢
Dr. Crane.
Crane医生
Oh, yes.
哦 是
Your father's doing well.
你♥爸♥状况还不错
He appears to have suffered a mild cardiac event.
他看起来遭受了一个轻微的心脏事件
And what does that mean exactly
那到底是什么意思
Basically, it's a warning.
基本上 就是一个警告
He'll need to change his diet, start exercising.
他必须要改变饮食 开始锻炼
Anyway, he should be able to go home tomorrow.
不管怎么说 他应该明天就能回家了
What relief. He's going to be okay.
太好了 他会好起来的
No thanks to you.
不是因为你
Look at you.
看看你
You just stand there with a smile on your face.
你就站在那里脸上还挂着笑脸
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表