剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表
(英国 牛津郡)
(2022年12月)
好了 圣诞老人 一分钟后我叫你按铃
All right, Father Christmas, one minute and then I'll get you to ring the bell.
- 好 - 然后我去带他们进来
- Yes. - And then we'll get them in.
- 带他们进来 非常好 - 很好 完美
- Get them in, brilliant. - Very good. Excellent.
各位 快听
Guys, listen.
我的天啊!
Oh my God!
他来了!快!
He's here! Quick, quick!
哇 他来了!
- Wow, here he is! - Oh!
你好啊 蒙提
Hello there, Monty.
孩子们 去打个招呼啊 快去
Lovely. Just go and say hello. Come on.
- 你好 圣诞老人 - 很高兴见到你
- Hi, Father Christmas. - Lovely to see you.
- 你好吗? - 我很好
- How are you doing? - I'm very good.
我们很高兴能见到你
We're very excited to see you.
希望你们不介意我突然来拜访
- I hope you don't mind me dropping in. - No, it's really fine.
不 真的没事
- I hope you don't mind me dropping in. - No, it's really fine.
请问爸爸今年有乖乖吗?
Can I ask, has Dad been good this year?
让我想想 我想想
Let me think about that. Let me think.
什么叫“让我想想”?
What do you mean, "Let me think"?
- 他赢得了冠军 - 他赢得了冠军
- He won a championship. - He won a championship.
- 我觉得他棒极了 - 他的速度超快
- I think you've been amazing. - He's superfast.
除了我 这个人是全宇宙速度最快的
You know, apart from me, this man's the fastest person in the universe.
我觉得马克斯·维斯塔潘 可能比你快 圣诞老人
I think Max Verstappen might be quicker than you.
我的移♥动♥速度 是光速的三倍 他有多快?
I travel three times the speed of light. How fast does he go?
大概四倍
Probably four.
好吧 台阶上结冰了
Right, these steps here, bit icy.
好了
Okay?
我们还活着
We are alive.
如果这匹马是车手 你觉得它会是谁?
Who do you think this horse would be if it was a driver?
我不知道
I have no idea.
- 你最喜欢的车手是谁? - 我都喜欢
- Who's your favorite driver? - All of them.
- 都喜欢? - 红牛队的
- All of them? - In Red Bull.
你心目中的第一名是谁?
- Who's first place in your heart? - Daniel Ricciardo.
丹尼尔·里卡多
- Who's first place in your heart? - Daniel Ricciardo.
丹尼尔是我们少年队培养出来的
Daniel was a product of our junior team.
他为我们效力了五年
He drove for us for five years.
丹尼尔 你表现得很好 非常了不起
Daniel, you're doing a really good job. Very impressive.
在大奖赛中七次获胜
Seven grand prix victories.
难以置信!
Un-fucking-believeable!
超过20次登上领奖台
Over 20 podiums.
丹尼尔·里卡多 你是我们的英雄
Daniel Ricciardo, you are our hero.
这些都是他在红牛赛车上取得的成就
All achieved in Red Bull racing cars.
然后他离开了
Then he left.
看到他离开车队 我很失望
I felt disappointed about him walking away from the team.
他加入了雷诺
He went to Renault.
丹尼尔·里卡多在进入第一个弯道时 失去了他的前鼻翼!
And Daniel Ricciardo losing his front wing going into turn one!
不!
No!
他完全没能成功
That didn't work at all for him.
然后又去了迈凯伦
And then moved to McLaren.
那简直是灾难
And that was disastrous.
丹尼尔 老实说 这不是我们想要的比赛
Okay, Daniel, that's not the race we wanted, to be honest.
所有的运动都是一项关于自信的事业
All sport is... is a confidence business.
你会看到他已经失去了自信
You could just see the confidence sapped out of him.
一级方程式之星 丹尼尔·里卡多被迈凯伦除名了
Formula 1 star Daniel Ricciardo has been axed by McLaren.
我不相信过去几年 我们看到的丹尼尔是真正的丹尼尔
I don't believe the Daniel we've seen over the last couple years is the real Daniel.
那不是我认识的 在红牛车队时的丹尼尔(
It's not the Daniel I can recognize from his time at Red Bull.
爸爸 过来
- Daddy, go! - Shh.
迈凯伦才让他走人
As soon as McLaren let him go,
我就打了电♥话♥给他 我们聊了聊
I picked up the phone to him, and... and we just had a chat.
如果幕后的团队
If the team in the background
没有尽到自己的那份力 车手是永远不可能成功的
aren't doing their bit, the driver will never succeed.
没错
Yes, that's so true.
压力很大 对吧?
That's a lot of pressure, isn't it?
他只需要一个温暖的拥抱 然后就会好起来了
He just needs a good old hug, and he'll be all right.
这样就行了
That's all.
我说:“不如你来跟我们做一年替补
I said, "Well, why don't you come spend a year with us on the bench
重新找回你对这项运动的热爱吧?”
and just find your love for the sport again?"
我不确定这是否会对他有所帮助 或者会导致什么后果
Whether it'll help him or lead to something, I'm not sure.
最终 丹尼尔或许不得不接受 他在一级方程式的时代结束了
Ultimately, Daniel might have to accept that his time in Formula 1 is done.
《Formula 1:疾速争胜》
剧名:《失宠》
(纽约 2023年2月)
自♥由♥女神像在哪里?
Where's the Statue of Liberty?
我们错过了
- 已经过了? - 是的
- Did we pass it? - Yeah.
我错过了
I missed it.
好吧
Okay.
错过了
Missed it.
我们现在是在纽约直播
We are live here in New York.
没有人像红牛那样挑战极限
Nobody pushes the limits quite like Red Bull.
一个非常特别的人会加入我们
Now, we're gonna hang out with a very special person.
我们将欢迎他回到红牛车队的世界
And we're gonna welcome him back home to the world of Red Bull Racing.
他是我们的孩子 我们非常开心他能回来
It's our boy, and we're happy to have him back.
顺便说一声 这套衣服不错
Nice kit by the way.
谢谢
Thanks.
大家怎么说的 “美观大方 心情舒畅”?
What do they say, "Look good, feel good"?
I feel good.
I feel good.
我回到了最初的这个家庭
I'm back with the family that it all began with,
对此我非常开心
so I'm really happy about that.
丹尼尔·里卡多 是我们的第三顺位车手
Daniel Ricciardo is our third driver.
他会做很多营销方面的事
He's gonna be working, doing a lot of marketing stuff.
他要亲吻很多小宝宝 和很多人握手
He's gonna be kissing a lot of babies, shaking a lot of hands.
他要去做活动
He's gonna be doing events.
他要去开店
He's gonna be, um, you know, opening stores.
他要和我们所有的合作伙伴一起工作
He's gonna be working with all of our... all of our partners.
但不会去赛车
But not racing.
我会做很多的工作
That'll be a lot of, uh, let's say, my work and my contribution,
会努力贡献
That'll be a lot of, uh, let's say, my work and my contribution,
我会在幕后工作
and I'll be working behind the scenes.
虽然这是个温馨的故事
For as much as it's a lovely story,
从一个全职车手变成
going from full-time race driver to a third driver is a fall from grace.
第三顺位车手 这就是失宠了
going from full-time race driver to a third driver is a fall from grace.
这是种降级
It's a step down.
非常感谢几位今天加入我们的
Thank you all so much for joining us today
甲骨文红牛车队赛季启动会
for the Oracle Red Bull Racing season launch.
丹尼尔·里卡多从红牛队的冠军车手
Daniel Ricciardo goes from being a race winner at Red Bull
多年后 如今回来 却成了一个主管营销的角色
to many years later, now coming back in essentially a marketing role,
这肯定让人难以接受
which just must be such a hard pill to swallow.
在我看来 我还没完
In my head, I'm just not done.
我觉得我还可以做出很多贡献
Um, I feel like I've still got more to... more to give.
我只是不知道 我要如何回到一级方程式赛车上
I just don't know how I will get back to an F1 car,
但我知道这是我想重新拥有的东西
but I know that that's something I want again for sure.
- 你几岁 32了? - 33
What are you, 32?
33岁
Thirty-three. Oh, yeah, you're 1990.
- 刚刚满... - 哦对 你是1990年的
Thirty-three. Oh, yeah, you're 1990.
- 你刚满33岁? - 对
You just turned 33? Yeah.
- 你是33岁? - 我今年满34岁了
I'll be 34 this year.
今年 我们真的非常幸运 我们的红牛车队和阿尔法托利车队
This year, we're genuinely very lucky
这两支车队
to have some great, great talented drivers at both of our race teams,
都有非常优秀的车手参赛
Red Bull Racing and AlphaTauri.
(英国 剑桥郡)
早上好
Good morning.
准备好出发了
Ready to go.
我们抢抢时间吧 我想我们有点迟了
Let's make up some time. I think we're a little late.
好的 我是尼克·德弗里斯
All right, I'm Nyck de Vries.
我再来一次
I'll do it again.
我是尼克·德弗里斯 我为阿尔法托利车队效力
I'm Nyck de Vries, racing for Scuderia AlphaTauri.
这是我参加一级方程式的第一年
And it's my first year in Formula 1.
我们还有多远?
How... How far are we away?
15分钟
- Fifteen minutes. - Fifteen minutes away.
还有15分钟
- Fifteen minutes. - Fifteen minutes away.
尼克是电动方程式的世界冠军
Nyck is a Formula E world champion.
是二级方程式冠军 他经验十分丰富
A Formula 2 champion. He's got a huge amount of experience.
尼克·德弗里斯开局很棒
剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表