剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表
Over at Williams, there's big investment.
他们还豪赌了一把 换了个新的车队经理
And they've taken a massive gamble with a new team principal.
他没有管理车队的经验
He hasn't come from a place of team management.
我是詹姆斯·沃尔沃...
I'm James Vowle...
我连自己名字都说错
Ooh, can't even say my own name. That's a great start. Okay.
真是开门红 好吧
Ooh, can't even say my own name. That's a great start. Okay.
再喝点水
A little bit more liquid.
我得多飙点脏话 就像京特那样
I need more swearing in there, like Guenther, I think.
我是詹姆斯·沃尔沃斯 岁龄44
I'm James Vowles. I'm 44 years of old.
又错了
No, still not...
再来一遍
One more time.
我是詹姆斯·沃尔沃斯 44岁
I'm James Vowles. I'm 44.
我是威廉姆斯一级方程式车队经理
And I'm the team principal for Williams F1.
还是不对 应该说威廉姆斯车队
Actually, it's still not right. Williams Racing.
Oy.
大家早上好
Morning, everyone.
早上好
Morning.
世界有些变化 我知道 我们一段时期以来一直很艰难
The world has changed slightly. I... I know we have been suffering for a while.
但我们还有一部赛车 如果我们好好干
But we have a car that if we get things correct, we can deliver with.
我们能凭借它扭转局面 这和过去几年的情况
And that's a very different situation than what you had,
可能不同了
perhaps, the last few years.
享受我们面前的挑战吧
Enjoy the challenge that's in front of us.
我们会成长 会壮大
We're here to grow and expand
会一年比一年好
and basically become better and better year on year.
我保证 两三年内
I can promise you where we are today
我们绝不会停留在今天这个状态
is not where we're gonna be in two to three years.
哈斯是排名与我们最接近的对手
Haas are the closest rivals.
今年 我们的经验极其丰富
This year, they have a tremendous wealth of experience.
我是一级方程式赛事中 最年轻的车队经理 车手也更年轻
I'm the youngest TP in Formula 1, and I have a younger driver lineup.
亚历克斯 你说两句?
Alex, do you want to add to that?
好的 也许我可以说 我认为我们现在状态很好
Yeah, maybe just, uh, more so that, um, I do think we are in a good place.
很奇怪 我们的确 有一部性能似乎很好的车
We do, weirdly, have a car that seems to go quite well around here.
就看细节的功夫了 如果我们按计划进行
It's all about the fine details, and if we execute as planned,
我们会有好成绩
I think we'll be in a good place.
非常好
Very good.
你们得把这些房♥间 布置得阳光一点 太压抑了
You guys need to, like, make it less depressing in these rooms.
感觉像坐上了电椅
It does feel like an electric chair.
五年来一直队尾发车 大家的信心都受影响
Five years at the back of the grid dents everyone's confidence.
作为车手 你知道 那种动力 那种求胜欲望
As a driver, you know, that motivation, that desire,
都受到了挫伤 但这就是詹姆斯加入的原因
it just gets trampled on, but that's why James is in.
今年我们还有一位新手 洛根·萨金
We've also got a rookie this year in Logan Sargeant.
我会为大家全力以赴
I'll be giving my everything for everyone here
我自己也会学到很多
and, um, a lot to learn for myself.
我想 我们车队 在向着正确的方向前进
I think, as a team, we're moving in the right direction.
我叫洛根·萨金
My name's Logan Sargeant,
2023年威廉姆斯车队 的一级方程式赛车手
Formula 1 driver for Williams Racing in 2023.
然后我要拍一下吗?抱歉
And then am I meant to do that? Sorry.
好的 谢谢大家 祝大家比赛交好运
All right, thanks, everyone. Have a good race.
挺酷的 他说:“你喝什么咖啡?”
He's like, "What is your coffee order?"
低因咖啡 但今天早上例外
A decaf, but not this morning, actually.
- 我来杯茶 加点蜂蜜好吗? - 茶?
- Can I have a tea with some honey? - Tea?
我对咖♥啡♥因♥的摄入非常在意
I'm really particular on the caffeine input.
只在周日摄入咖♥啡♥因♥
I don't put any caffeine in my body until Sunday.
Ah.
这样 你才能获得咖♥啡♥因♥的真正好处
Because then you get the real benefit of the caffeine.
根据研究 经过一段时间后
The studies that go on about it, after a period of time,
你就会需要 摄入咖♥啡♥因♥才能达到正常状态
actually, what happens is you need caffeine just to get to a normal state.
它不再能让你进入兴奋状态 你现在就是这样
You don't get to an elevated state. That's where you are.
我觉得 车队经理的角色已经变了
The role of the TP, I think, has migrated.
我会主动承认 我是个技术男
I will be the first to admit, I am pretty geeky.
低因咖啡也含咖♥啡♥因♥
Decaf still has caffeine in it.
- 哦 是吗? - 是的
- Oh really? - Yeah.
只是不到120或200毫克
It's just not 120 or 200 milligrams.
对我来说 数据是一级方程式的基石
Data, for me, is the foundation of Formula 1.
没有什么主观判断
There's no human judgement involved.
必须用数据把你的基础打牢
You've got to get your foundations right in data.
基础打好了 才能前进
When you get that right, that's how you move forward.
看看时间
Quick look at timing.
嗯 牛油果
Yeah, avocado.
- 好的 没问题 - 非常感谢
- Yeah, no worries. Of course. - Thank you very much.
在梅赛德斯
James was a key part
角逐世界冠军的历程中 詹姆斯的作用很关键
of Mercedes' run of world championships.
一位优秀的工程师
A brilliant engineer who has learned
跟着托托·沃尔夫学习车队管理
at the Toto Wolff School of Team Management.
我来一个卡布奇诺粗黑麦面包
Hi. I'll have a cappuccino pumpernickel.
詹姆斯 你这样
James, you know, do this.
这个你得学 就这样
You know, you need to learn this. Like this.
抱歉 有很多东西我会...
Uh, apologies. There's... There's a lot that I can...
但你学得很快 衬衫弄对了
But you're getting there. The shirt is proper.
在梅赛德斯与我共事过的人里面
James is one of the most intelligent people
詹姆斯是才智出众的一个
that I've worked with at Mercedes.
他负责战略
He was in charge of strategy.
在这项运动中 你要在数据 和你作为车队领头人的直觉之间
In this sport, you need to get the balance right between data
做到良好的平衡
and then your instinct, um, as a leader.
不过最主要的
The main part, nevertheless,
还是管理好车手
is running people that run racing cars.
这很不容易
And that is gonna be tough.
还记得2012年 我在梅赛德斯对你说过的吗?
Remember what I told you when I was at Williams in 2012.
当一个人有充沛的精力 雄心壮志和坚定的决心
When someone comes with energy and ambition and determination,
哪怕车队在基础设施方面有些欠缺 就凭那股干劲
you can turn around a team that's even lacking infrastructure
也能扭转局面
by sheer, uh, energy.
末位车队之间的竞争中 有两套方法♥论♥
You've got two different methodologies going here
传统的和新派的
Old school, new school.
拼年龄和经验
Age and experience
或是凭借年轻赌一把
up against a gamble on youth.
传统车队管理方式 和新一代车队经理的比拼
Traditional management versus a new generation of team principal.
祝今天愉快
Today, we're doing two different crews, so crew one and an alternate crew.
今天我们有两个团队 一号♥队和替补队
Today, we're doing two different crews, so crew one and an alternate crew.
我是个事必躬亲的经理
I am what I would call a micromanager.
你们事后有没有得到足够的反馈?
Are you getting enough feedback afterwards?
我不记得上次我大声喊叫是什么时候
I can't remember the last time I've screamed or shouted.
因为他们需要信心
They need their fucking confidence.
对
- Yeah. - I'm a pretty straight talker.
我觉得我是个有话直说的人
- Yeah. - I'm a pretty straight talker.
我按我的方式干 要是成功 那最好 要是不成 至少我会负责
I do my way. If it works, fine. If it doesn't, at least I'm responsible.
京特和詹姆斯·沃尔沃斯很有压力
Guenther and James Vowles are under pressure.
两个人都不能承受垫底的结果
Neither one of them can afford to finish last.
(周日 正赛)
我想如果我们能超越他们 我们就有希望了
If we get ahead of them, we're racing.
(马格努森 哈斯车队)
无线电检查 小凯
Radio check, Kev.
无线电正常
Radio's good.
尼科 好了?开始吧
- Okay, Nico? - Let's do it.
祝你好运 伙计
- Have a good one, mate. - Copy that. Let's do it.
收到 我们开始吧
- Have a good one, mate. - Copy that. Let's do it.
准备好了 就开始吧
Let's go race when you can.
好的 收到
Yeah, copy.
今年第二场大奖赛的灯光亮起来了!
Here come the lights for the second grand prix of the year!
(马格努森 哈斯车队)
(霍肯伯格 哈斯车队)
(阿尔本 威廉姆斯车队)
(萨金 威廉姆斯车队)
目前在第12位
Currently P12.
(阿尔本 威廉姆斯车队)
阿尔本在你前面
You've got Albon ahead. Push.
推进
You've got Albon ahead. Push.
(霍肯伯格 哈斯车队)
(阿尔本 威廉姆斯车队)
(霍肯伯格 哈斯车队)
很好 干得漂亮 尼科
Okay, good job, Nico.
(阿尔本 威廉姆斯车队)
哎呀 刹车失灵
Oh my God, brake failure.
(阿尔本 威廉姆斯车队)
上帝啊
Jesus Christ, man.
太他妈危险了
Fucking dangerous.
我们会把你推进维修站
We'll push you back in the garage.
(阿尔本 威廉姆斯车队)
别站在车前面 我根本停不下来
Don't even stand in front of the car, 'cause I can't even stop.
剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表