剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表
(德国 斯图加特)
这样才像点话!
That's a bit more like it. This is fun.
是啊 伙计
That's a bit more like it. This is fun.
好了 测试一结束
All right. That's fun over.
刚才还行吗?
Was that any good or not?
- 我头好晕! - 不是吧!
- I'm dizzy! - Oh no!
我们应该在这里进行甜甜圈挑战
I think we should do a donut challenge here.
有劳各位 这样我们就可以把那个放在这里
Please, guys, just so that we can put the one here.
- 嘿 你好吗?还好吗? - 最后一名
- Hey, what's up, man? Good? - You good?
刘易斯 可我觉得你在这里也有阳光
But I think also that we have... Ah, here. Lewis.
我觉得最好从选钥匙开始
I think, uh, the best is to begin with choosing the keys.
- 但我们可能会... - 我们继续吧
- Yeah. - But we mic you up first--
- 我们先给你戴麦克风 - 太浪费时间了
- We mic you up first. - Way too much doo-dallying.
- 对... - 走吧
- So, uh, yeah... - Let's go.
我从13岁起就在梅赛德斯
I've been with Mercedes since I was 13,
观点角度会变
so perspectives just shift.
今年我的合约面临续约
This year, my contract is up for renewal.
我今天早上5点45分就从家里出来了
I left my house at five fricking 45 this morning.
- 是吗? - 对
Did you? Oh, my alarm was at quarter past eight.
我的闹钟定在8点15分
Did you? Oh, my alarm was at quarter past eight.
- 8点15分? - 对啊
- Quarter past eight? - Yeah.
这时间是怎么定的?他8点15才出门
What's this with timings? He left at quarter past eight.
- 所以你赚得才多嘛 - 他比较年轻 他不需要睡觉
- That's why you get the big bucks. - He's younger. He doesn't need to sleep.
- 钱他们可以留着 我想睡觉 - 给我吧 我要
- They can have it back. I want my sleep. - Give it to me. I'll take it.
请跟我来
Follow me if you like.
我的想法是:“好吧 我们经历了艰难的两年”
My mindset's really like, "Okay, we've had two difficult years."
所以我的目标是重回巅峰
So my goal is to get back on the top.
我想再次赢得世界冠军
I'm trying to win a world championship again.
不过
But...
我们在2023年上了新车 结果却发现它是邪恶双生
then we get in the car in 2023 and it's the evil sister.
是啊
Yeah.
好 我们快点完成这部分
All right, let's quickly do this part.
- 你觉得烦了? - 对
- You getting fed up? - Yep.
大家准备好了吗?
Everyone ready?
所以我觉得唯一缺少的是漂移挑战...
So I think the only thing missing is the drift challenge, so...
我们能自己执导吗?
Shall we just direct it ourselves?
凭借刘易斯取得的成就...
With everything that Lewis has accomplished,
让他成就圆♥满♥的唯一障碍
the one thing that's stopping Lewis from being done
就是尚未赢得第八个冠军
is winning the eighth championship.
成为一级方程式有史以来最优秀
To be the best that Formula 1 has ever seen,
获得冠军数最多的车手
with the most amount of championships of any driver ever.
无意冒犯 你们真是偷听狂
They're such eavesdroppers, Netflix.
你坐在马桶上 然后抬头一看
You can be on the toilet, you look over your head,
上面有根该死的收音杆 你心想:“你是怎么上去的?”
and there's a fucking boomstick. You're like, "How did you get there?"
我试过带着麦克风去蹲马桶 直到冲水才...
I've been on the toilet with a mic on, and it was only after I flushed, I was...
- 上大号♥? - 对
- A number two? - Yeah.
Wanna tell us...
真的吗?
Really?
而且他还戴着耳机
And he was there with the headphones.
但要真正让一辆车改头换面 有时会需要几年的时间
But to really turn a car around, sometimes it can take years.
当然 时间...
And of course, the... the clock...
他年纪越来越大了 他还能有个赛季?
Like he's, you know... He's getting older. How many more seasons is he gonna have?
摄像机就位!
Camera's in position.
乔治 你开始
George, you start.
刘易斯 你得等乔治回来 好吗?
Lewis, you have to wait until George comes back, okay?
老实说 我已经不太记得赢的感觉了
I can't really remember winning if I'm really honest.
已经有好一阵子了 所以我不记得那种感觉是什么了
Uh, it's been, like, a minute, so I don't remember what that feeling is.
不 刘易斯 停车 只有乔治
Now, Lewis, stop. Just George.
但现实就是如此
But it is what it is. You just have to take it on the chin
你只能接受现实
But it is what it is. You just have to take it on the chin
承认我们没有做对
and just acknowledge that we did not get it right,
我们做出了错误的决定
we took the wrong decisions,
然后开始朝着正确的方向大步前进
and start really making big strides in the right direction.
刘易斯 等等!
Lewis, wait!
趁一切还来得及
Before it's too late.
刘易斯!
Lewis!
刘易斯 请回来
Lewis, please come back.
刘易斯 你能回到车位吗?
Lewis, can you get back in position?
《Formula 1:疾速争胜》
剧名:《放手一搏》
(第七场 摩纳哥 蒙特卡洛)
马克斯·维斯塔潘再次领跑大奖赛
Once again, Max Verstappen leading a grand prix.
但他之后 第二名 发车区年纪最大的车手
But behind him in second, the oldest driver on the grid,
费尔南多·阿隆索 正享受着又一场精彩的比赛
Fernando Alonso, enjoying another brilliant race.
好的 费尔南多 干得好 专注向前
Okay, Fernando. Very good job. Head down now.
收到
Copy.
刘易斯·汉密尔顿回到了第四名
Lewis Hamilton is back in fourth, chasing Esteban Ocon in third.
他正在追赶第三名的埃斯特班·奥康
Lewis Hamilton is back in fourth, chasing Esteban Ocon in third.
(汉密尔顿 梅赛德斯车队)
奥康 差距1.7秒
Ocon, gap 1.7.
缩小差距
Close that gap.
现在是刘易斯·汉密尔顿 超越埃斯特班·奥康
This is Lewis Hamilton's chance to get past Esteban Ocon
登上领奖台的机会
and onto the podium.
我想不能再靠近了
Can't get closer, mate.
没办法接近和超越
It's impossible to get close and pass.
这辆车很慢 伙计
This car is slow, mate.
车子差劲的时候 我觉得很无助
When the car is terrible, I feel helpless.
我可以每周努力跑出好成绩
I can try and deliver each weekend,
但条件有限 能做的也就那么多
but you can only do so much with what you got.
在摩纳哥街头
On the streets of Monaco,
马克斯·维斯塔潘 赢得了摩纳哥大奖赛!
Max Verstappen wins the Monaco Grand Prix!
费尔南多·阿隆索 和阿斯顿马丁车队位居第二
It's second place for Fernando Alonso and Aston Martin.
哇!上领奖台啦 宝贝
Woo! That's a podium, baby.
第二!
P2!
干得好 各位 太棒了!
Well done, guys. Bravo!
(汉密尔顿 梅赛德斯车队)
这场比赛可真费劲
That was a tough race.
最终名次是怎样的?
What was the finishing order?
维斯塔潘、阿隆索和奥康登上领奖台
Uh, so Verstappen, Alonso, and Ocon podium.
然后是你 第四
And then yourself, P4.
乔治第五
George P5.
该死
Shit.
摩纳哥大赛的结果 会让梅赛德斯大失所望
The Monaco result will be, uh, a massive disappointment to Mercedes.
但这确实表明了他们的处境
But it's really indicative of where they're at
因为第四和第五 实际上就是他们的新现实
because P4 and P5 is actually their new reality.
费尔南多 他确实做了一个非常明智的决定
Fernando, he's really made a great decision.
一方面 这真的很鼓舞人心
On one side, this is really inspiring.
Um...
是的 但另一方面 这显然...令人沮丧
Yeah, and then on the flip side, it's obviously... frustrating for sure.
刘易斯眼看着费尔南多
Lewis will be watching Fernando
心里会想:“为什么不是我?”
and thinking, "Why is that not me?"
梅赛德斯的车不是最好的
The Mercedes is not the best car, so Lewis has a decision on his hands.
所以刘易斯必须做出决定
The Mercedes is not the best car, so Lewis has a decision on his hands.
他会留在梅赛德斯车队 还是离开
Or does he leave Mercedes and make that leap?
然后实现那个飞跃?
Or does he leave Mercedes and make that leap?
费尔南多·阿隆索的职业生涯 发生过很多转变
Fernando Alonso has pivoted a lot in his career.
他总是希望能加入
He's always looked to travel to the team
能为他提供最快赛车的车队
who he thinks is going to give him the fastest race car.
费尔南多·阿隆索 带阿斯顿马丁车队登上领奖台!
Fernando Alonso is on the podium for Aston Martin!
我觉得为了我的职业生涯 有必要多赌一点...
I felt that it was necessary for my career to gamble a little bit more.
费尔南多·阿隆索再次登上领奖台
Yet again, Fernando Alonso on the podium.
...去冒险
And to take some risk.
费尔南多·阿隆索将再次登上领奖台
Fernando Alonso will take another podium.
我认为以我们目前的成绩 加上现有的竞争实力
I think this year, with the results that we're having
今年登上领奖台...
reaching podiums...
来自西班牙的阿隆索...
Alonso of Spain!
...证明了加入阿斯顿马丁是明智之选
...proves it was a good decision to join Aston Martin.
(2阿斯顿马丁 102分 3梅赛德斯 96分)
我不知道与过去的光辉岁月相比
I don't know if times are different now
是不是如今时代不同了
compared to, let's say, when you had the glory years,
但刹车着实是一道限制
but the braking is still a real limitation
车尾部有颠簸
with the car sort of bouncing at the rear.
乔治 我觉得从我们的角度来看... 对不起 我们有一点延迟
George, I think from our perspective...
从我们现在的角度来看
Sorry. We have a bit of a delay. From our perspective now,
当然 我们不在车里 不了解那种感觉
剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表