剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表
(萨金 威廉姆斯车队)
看哈斯车队啊
Look at the Haas. Catch them.
Look at the Haas. Catch them.
追上他们了
萨金在后面 跟得很紧
Sargeant behind, very close.
一场激烈的角逐 一方是第182次驰骋赛道
This is a cracking battle from a man in his 182nd start
另一方才不过是第二次参赛
up against a man in only his second start.
提前超车
Early overtake.
(萨金 威廉姆斯车队)
没有一点空间
I have nowhere to go.
尼科 保持住
Keep doing what you're doing, Nico.
好极了
Doing an amazing job.
小凯 干得漂亮 我不说话了 你专心开车
Doing a great job, Kev. Gonna keep off the radio to let you concentrate.
马格努森目前是第11
Magnussen in 11th here.
如果能超过角田 他就能拿到积分
If he can overtake Tsunoda, he'll be in the points.
(马格努森 哈斯车队)
太棒了 小凯
Super job, Kev.
哈斯车队可能会得到难得的一分
This could be a rare point for Haas.
(马格努森 哈斯车队)
就这样 小凯 第十位
That's it, Kev. P10. Fantastic, mate. Superb.
好极了 伙计 真棒
That's it, Kev. P10. Fantastic, mate. Superb.
好样的 凯文 你应该感到自豪
Good job, Kevin. You can be proud of yourself.
你也一样啊 京特
Yeah, you too, Guenther. You too.
方格旗 尼科
Checkered Flag, Nico. Checkered flag. Good job.
好样的
Checkered Flag, Nico. Checkered flag. Good job.
凯文排在第十位 今天哈斯车队得到第一分
Kevin got tenth, so we got the first point for Haas today.
太好了 大家干得好
Great. Good job, guys.
霍肯伯格表现得非常精彩 第12位
Superb drive by Hülkenberg there, just outside the points in 12th.
哈斯车队有一个完美开局
It's the perfect start for Haas. That car is lightning-fast.
It's the perfect start for Haas. That car is lightning-fast.
赛车风驰电掣
It's the perfect start for Haas. That car is lightning-fast.
得到积分让你信心倍增
Scoring points gives you the positivity,
让你相信 每场比赛都能得分
the belief that you can score in every race.
(萨金 威廉姆斯车队)
方格旗
Checkered flag. Checkered flag.
谢谢大家 不容易
Uh, thanks, guys. Tough one.
今天威廉姆斯没得到积分
No points for Williams today
萨金的赛车只排到第16位
as the remaining car of Sargeant comes in a lowly 16th.
威廉姆斯处境艰难
Williams is struggling.
詹姆斯接受的工作无疑是
James has taken on what is inarguably
一级方程式赛事中难度最高的之一
one of the most difficult jobs in Formula 1.
你把赌注押在年轻车手身上
You're taking a gamble on youth.
如果威廉姆斯没有起色
And if Williams don't start to improve,
他们会不会质疑: “我们是不是押错宝了?”
will they ask the question of, "Did we put our eggs in the wrong basket?"
那种情绪的大起大落 我可不想再经历一次
That's an emotional roller coaster I don't wanna go through again.
(第三场 澳大利亚 墨尔本)
亚历克斯·阿尔本冲出了赛道
And it's Alex Albon off.
亚历克斯·阿尔本出局了
And Alex Albon out.
尼科·霍肯伯格第七名
Nico Hülkenberg's finished seventh
他为哈斯车队赢得了大量积分
and he's scored some big points for the Haas team.
今年有尼科加入 我们很高兴
Very happy to have Nico this year.
我们如何实现最大限度的跃升?
How can we make the biggest step forward?
有经验的车手 尼科就算一个
Experienced drivers. And Nico is one of them.
(第五场 美国 迈阿密)
(萨金 威廉姆斯车队)
我撞到了前鼻翼
I hit my front wing. I think it's off.
可能是撞掉了
I hit my front wing. I think it's off.
太抱歉了
I'm so sorry.
可以说 我穿过了那扇门
It's fair to say I've walked through the door
看到了我所面对的情况 比我预想的更糟
and I've seen what's in front of me, and... it's worse than I expected.
(马格努森 哈斯车队)
第十位 得一分 已经很好了
P10, one point, we'll take that.
今天和强敌角逐
Fighting the big boys today.
(7哈斯车队 7分 10威廉姆斯车队1分)
(英格兰 伦敦)
他们认为这本书会 上《星期日泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》畅销榜
They're expecting this to be Sunday Times bestseller list.
卖♥♥出去五万本就行
And to do that, you're looking at about 50,000 copies.
嗯
Yeah.
哈里王子卖♥♥了40万本 所以你知道...
Prince Harry sold 400,000, so you know, that's...
- 好样的 - 是啊 他不错
- Good lad. - Yeah. Good on him.
- 是啊 - 看看他都经历了什么
- Yeah. - Look at what he had to go through.
京特!
Guenther! Guenther!
京特!拍个照片好吗?
Can I get a picture? Guenther!
天呐 你来伦敦干什么?
Oh my God, what are you doing in London?
- 祝你本赛季好运 - 谢谢
- Good luck in the season, buddy. - Thank you. Thank you.
- 给人们带来快乐 - 我来就是为了这个目的
- Making people happy. - That's what I'm here for.
大家好
Hi, guys.
天呐!
Oh my God!
(岁月狂飙)
不客气
You're welcome.
- 哈喽 - 嗨
- Hello. - Hello.
你能不能画一个轮胎?
Could you draw a tire?
我会把它纹在身上
And I'm gonna get it tattooed.
轮胎?
A tire?
如果能在银石赛道见到你 我会给你看
If I see you at Silverstone, I'll show you it.
赛季开局良好 看你满面春风的
A good start to the season, so you're smiling.
对 还能笑得出来
I'm still smiling.
还能笑得出来 希望能一直笑下去
You know, I'm still smiling, so hopefully, I can keep the smile.
京特从没有像现在这样春风得意过
Guenther's star has never shone brighter than it does right now.
本赛季目前 哈斯车队排名第七
At this point of the season, Haas are sitting seventh in the world championship.
真的进入了第二集团
That's genuine midfield.
他就像个摇滚明星
And he's a rock star.
哈斯车队干得好
Well done to Haas,
你们在车队冠军榜上 已经有了积分 继续加油吧
and you've got points already in the Constructors, so keep it up.
非常感谢 谢谢
Thank you very much. Thank you.
- 见到你真高兴 - 见到你很高兴 感谢光临
- Nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you. Thanks.
成绩是提振车队士气的最好方法
The best morale booster for a team is results.
没有比这更有效的了
There is nothing like it.
- 非常感谢 谢谢 - 不客气
- Thank you very much. Thank you. - You are welcome.
人们以为我们注定垫底 我们既然参赛 就不能垫底
People thought our destiny is to be last. We are not here to be last.
我们就是要争胜
We are here to compete.
能不能写: “我们都他妈像传奇英雄”?
Could you write, "We look like fucking legends"?
法拉利的小伙子们也许很帅气 但我们有真英雄
"The Ferrari boys may be pretty, but we have real men."
Oh!
我们今年的故事就是没有故事 我们不需要戏剧性的情节
Our story this year will be there is no story. We are not looking for drama.
所以拜托不要改变 远离戏剧性情节
So please don't jinx us, and keep away the drama.
(英格兰 牛津郡)
(威廉姆斯车队)
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Morning.
- 早上好 - 早上好
Morning.
当你周围的对手都在前进 在积分上超越你
When your rivals around you are moving forward and outscoring you,
那真是痛苦 毫无疑问
it is painful. There's no doubt about it.
但这是好事 痛苦是应该的 你应该在乎成败
That's a good thing. It should be painful. You should care about it.
如果你想要成功 你就要调整好车队心理
If you want success, it's all about the psychological approach
车手在那一瞬间的自信心是关键
and the confidence the driver has in that moment.
而我的工作 就是创造 一个让他们有成长空间的环境
And my job in that is to create the environments where they can grow.
今天练什么?
What is today?
力量
Power. It's a little bit of contrast work.
来一点混合训练
Power. It's a little bit of contrast work.
嗯
Yeah.
应该说 我不总是那种特别自信的人
I'm not always the most outright confident person that you will see.
连续几场高速竞赛 我们不断落后
We've just come off a dead run of races where we've been falling back.
我们距离
We're not anywhere close to... to fighting for points.
跟人家争夺积分还差得远呢
We're not anywhere close to... to fighting for points.
三、二、一
Three, two, one.
詹姆斯有没有明确表示 这份工作比他预想的艰巨得多?
Has James articulated how much of a bigger job it is than he expected?
他说了
Yes. I think there's, like, short-term things he can do.
我想有些短期内的工作他可以做
Yes. I think there's, like, short-term things he can do.
未来我们并不想和哈斯较量
We don't want to be fighting Haas in the future.
我也不想走到那种境地
That's also not where I want to be.
其他车队跟我们的距离在拉大
Teams are pulling away from us.
詹姆斯一定要成功
James has gotta try to make this work.
- 我去倒点水? - 好啊
- Hi, Mr. Vowles. All right? - Yeah, very, very good.
我从没问过你 在你心目中 成功意味着什么
I never asked you what, in your mind, success looks like.
剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表