剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表
- It's so good. - Is it good?
天呐
Oh yeah.
我们每天早上都去 太值了
We've gone there every morning. It's worth it.
值 绝对值!
Worth it. Definitely worth it!
- 早啊 - 早!
- Ciao. - Ciao!
- 我们要上楼去 - 好
- We're going upstairs. - Okay.
- 嗨 裕毅先生 - 哈喽
- Hi, Yuki-san. - Hello.
现在 丹尼尔成了你的队友
Now you've got Daniel as a teammate.
他已经明确表示 希望回到红牛车队
He's already made clear he wants to go back to Red Bull.
所以 你怎么看待 你和丹尼尔之间的关系?
So, how are you viewing this dynamic now between you and Daniel?
如果有机会 你们两个都希望加入红牛 所以...
You both want a Red Bull seat should it ever happen, so...
这个么
Well...
其中一个车手会稍慢一些
Either driver will be slower,
谁慢谁就无缘红牛
and the slower guy won't make it to Red Bull.
很简单 所以...
That's easy, so...
更快的那个车手更有机会加入红牛
The faster guy, anyway, will have more chance to go to Red Bull.
我想 一级方程式就是这样吧
So it's how it works in, I guess, Formula 1.
是的
And... yeah, um, that's it.
就这样
丹尼尔来担任第二车手 有点奇怪
Having Daniel as second driver is a bit strange,
但这不仅关乎红牛车队的席位
but it's not just about the Red Bull seat.
我想要的
What I want, um,
是展示我作为车手的价值
is to show my value as a driver.
我的才能
Um, how good I am.
所以我必须不断拿出好成绩
So I will just have to keep delivering the results.
- 你好 - 你好吗 裕毅?
- Ciao. - How are you, Yuki?
很好 都好吧?
Bene. Tutto bene?
我们来到了赞德福特 这是第二场练习赛
We're in Zandvoort. It's time for second practice.
白色比橙色更适合你 听我的没错
White suits you better than orange.
再次参赛 我很激动
I'm really excited to drive again.
我想这会让我 感到非常自信 非常开心
I think that'll bring out a lot of confidence and a lot of joy in me
希望也会给我机会展示自己
and, hopefully, give me a chance to show my true self.
有裕毅作为队友
To have Yuki as a teammate,
这是另一个挑战
it's another challenge.
我很想看看他的表现
Curious to see how... how he performs.
丹尼尔和我的驾驶风格很不同
Daniel and me, it's quite different how we drive.
因为他是在类似条件下参赛
That's because he's the one racing with similar conditions.
你想战胜你的队友
You wanna beat your teammate.
(里卡多 阿尔法托利车队)
注意速度
- Work on the speed. - Okay, understood.
好的 明白
- Work on the speed. - Okay, understood.
(角田 阿尔法托利车队)
- Okay, let's go. - Okay.
好的 出发吧
- Okay, let's go. - Okay.
好
(里卡多 阿尔法托利车队)
位置很好
Position is good.
好的 明白
Okay. Understood.
裕毅取消了上一圈的成绩 他会加速推进 我会随时通知你
Yuki aborted the previous lap. He will be pushing. I'll keep you posted.
(角田 阿尔法托利车队)
非常好 裕毅
Very good job, Yuki.
继续推进 好好比赛
Let's keep pushing. Let's get this.
裕毅在第一弯道的 刹车技术发挥很成功
Okay, Yuki found a bit of time braking turn one.
(里卡多 阿尔法托利车队)
明白
Understood.
裕毅 我觉得他很快
Yuki, I think he's fast.
要胜过他并不容易 但我不担心
I'm not saying he's gonna be easy or anything, but I'm not worried.
- 位置很好 - 好 明白
- Position is good. - Okay, understood.
(里卡多 阿尔法托利车队)
前方是皮亚斯特里
Piastri ahead.
里卡多正在接近同一弯道
Ricciardo approaching the same corner.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
妈的!
Fuck!
我的手
My hand. Fuck.
妈的!
My hand. Fuck.
(比赛暂停)
嘿
Hey.
好的 他很疼 还是...?
Okay, and he's in a lot of pain or...?
妈的
Oh shit.
妈的
Oh shit.
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
你知道自己是否骨折了
You know when you break a bone.
那是另一种疼痛
It's just a different pain.
你不想相信
You don't wanna believe it,
但在内心深处 你知道:“这下糟了”
but... deep down, I knew, like, "Yeah, this isn't... this isn't good."
只能动手术 这是唯一的办法
Surgery is really the only way we can fix this.
第一反应是:“最少六周
The first feeling is, minimum six weeks. It's gonna be a while.
要恢复一段时间了
The first feeling is, minimum six weeks. It's gonna be a while.
今后怎么办?”
What does this now mean moving forward?
结束了
It's game over.
结束了
Game over.
那种伤 不可能很快恢复的
There is no way you come back from that injury quickly.
就算你恢复了
And there's no way that, once you do,
在赛季剩余的时间里 你也不可能回到
you are anywhere near the driver that you could and should be
你原先的状态
for the remainder of the season.
丹尼尔·里卡多已经去巴塞罗那
Daniel Ricciardo has already gone to Barcelona
接受手术
to get surgery.
他必须接受手术
He must be undergoing surgery.
真是噩梦
This is the nightmare scenario.
如果车手受伤
When you have a driver that injures himself
你必须快速找到替补人选
and you've quickly got to plug the gap,
你会手忙脚乱
you end up scrambling,
那种处境很艰难
and it's a really difficult, stressful position
压力很大
that you'll find yourself in.
他是你的车手
That's your driver.
你怎么办?
What do you do?
(英国 米尔顿凯恩斯)
妈的!我那一圈跑得挺好的
Fuck! I was on a really good lap.
他妈的!
Damn it!
所以 我说
So I say...
“嗨 我是利亚姆·罗森”
"Hi, I'm Liam Lawson."
- 别说“嗨” - 别说“嗨”?
- Don't say, "Hi." - Don't say, "Hi"?
好吧 我是利亚姆·罗森
Okay. I'm Liam Lawson.
我参加红牛青少年车手项目五年了
I've been part of the Red Bull junior program for five years,
这是我在红牛和 阿尔法托利后备队的第二年
and, uh, this is my second year as Red Bull and AlphaTauri reserve.
再来一次 这次举高一点
Again. Hold it a bit higher.
我打板没打对吗?
Did I not click it right?
- 我得从头来一遍? - 对
- I have to do the whole thing again? - Yeah.
我想 青少年项目的意义
The point of the... of the junior program is to, I guess,
是为一级方程式培养车手 对车手能力进行评估
shape drivers up to get into Formula 1 and work out whether they're good enough.
对我来说
And for me, it was the only way that I could race.
这是我参赛的唯一途径
And for me, it was the only way that I could race.
我们没有钱 参加不了三♥级♥方程式之类的比赛
We didn't have the money to go and do F3 or anything like that.
没有他们的话 我永远没机会
So without them, I would have never,
接近一级方程式
um, never come close to Formula 1.
说实话 多数人会问我: “你住在摩纳哥哪里?”
Most people, to be honest, are like, "Where in Monaco are you living?"
我说:“这个么...
It's like, "Well...
我不住在摩纳哥”
yeah, I don't."
在二级方程式 你没有工资
You don't get paid anything in Formula 2.
所以 真的 只有进入一级方程式
So literally, until you crack F1,
你才能开始挣钱
that's the point where you actually can start making money.
我从小就想当赛车手
I knew I wanted to be a racing driver from when I was very, very young,
我一直喜欢汽车
and I... I was always interested in cars.
喜欢研究引擎 而且不只是汽车
I mean, everything with an engine. Like, it wasn't just cars.
还有摩托车、拖拉机、卡车 各种车
It was bikes, it was tractors, it was trucks. Everything.
我们把它放低一些 这个样子 真是令人震惊
Mate, let's get this lowered 'cause it is a little bit shocking how--
后面还好 只是前面
- Back's all right. Just front. - Yeah.
你可能需要 减掉一个拇指那么多的高度
So you're probably gonna take, like, a thumb out of it, basically. Yeah.
- 对 - 是的
So you're probably gonna take, like, a thumb out of it, basically. Yeah.
多少预备车手有机会上场?
How many reserve drivers actually get used now you've managed to step up and--
我希望我...你知道
I just... I hope that I, you know...
我知道这是唯一的...说明我 可能有机会进入一级方程式
I know it's the only, like, showing I'm probably ever gonna get in F1
展示一下
to show something.
我开一级方程式赛车的经验不多
I haven't spent much time in an F1 car.
很多东西 比如发车 进站 我都没有经历过
剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表