剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表
而不是实际的竞争时
rather than everybody else,
会对整个团队造成真正的损害
it can do untold damage to the team.
这里是摩纳哥
Here in Monaco,
一级方程式赛程上 最具标志性的赛道之一
one of the most iconic tracks on the Formula 1 calendar,
今天是一级方程式 世界锦标赛的第七场比赛
it's round seven in the Formula 1 World Championship.
好了 离点火还有两分钟
Two minutes until fire-up.
30分钟后可能会下雨
We've got some rain about 30 minutes away, potentially.
我今年还没上过领奖台
I haven't got on the podium this year,
所以我需要重温一下那种感觉
so, uh, I need that feeling again
来证明我是最棒的
to prove, you know, I'm the best.
我会专注于自己的比赛
I don't care about Esteban.
我才不在意埃斯特班
I just wanna beat him the same way I wanna beat all 18 other drivers.
走吧 伙计 保持专注和敏锐
Let's go, mate. Stay focused and sharp.
比赛开始 出发了!
And we're racing on the streets of Monaco!
奥康在内线的防守非常有侵略性!
Aggressive defending from Ocon on the inside!
好吧 目前为止 开局非常棒
This start so far has been very good.
后车是塞恩斯
Sainz the car behind.
(塞恩斯 法拉利车队)
和塞恩斯的差距是1.2秒
Gap to Sainz 1.2 seconds.
(奥康 阿尔派车队)
是 我被撞了
Yeah, I got hit.
太疯狂了 我不知道该去哪里
It's crazy. I had nowhere to go there.
轮胎现在感觉很脆弱
Tires feel very fragile at the moment.
进站
Box, box.
埃斯特班进站了
Esteban in.
奥康进站时排在第三
Ocon now pits from third place.
加斯利过去了
Gasly goes through past his Alpine teammate,
但他在阿尔派的队友冲到了第三!
Gasly goes through past his Alpine teammate,
埃斯特班·奥康目前掉到了第五名
Esteban Ocon down in fifth place at the moment.
(奥康 阿尔派车队)
Esteban Ocon down in fifth place at the moment.
好的 埃斯特班 现在要推进了 快推进
Okay, we need to push now, Esteban.
皮埃尔·加斯利像在飞一样
Pierre Gasly is absolutely charging.
(加斯利 阿尔派)
皮埃尔 第三名
Pierre, P3.
保持清醒 保持专注
Keep your nose clean, stay focused, and there's some good points here.
现在的积分很不错
Keep your nose clean, stay focused, and there's some good points here.
(加斯利 阿尔派车队)
16圈后可能会下雨
Possible rain about 16 laps from now.
- 我想保持下去 - 收到
- I wanna go long. - Copy.
进站
Box, box.
帮我换雨胎吧
So give me rain tires.
看来阿尔派不打算给加斯利雨胎 他们给他换了旱地轮胎
It looks like Alpine are not giving Gasly wet-weather tires.
这很令人意外 因为天气预报说会下雨
That's a real surprise given there is forecast for rain.
我不明白
I don't get it.
收到 雷达上看雨确实不大
Copy that. Really not much rain on the radar.
最好是不要下大了
It better not increase.
(加斯利 阿尔派)
报告说第三个弯道有小雨
Some reports of very light rain at turn three.
是 我知道 所以我不明白 我们为什么要用旱地轮胎
Yeah, I know. That's why I don't understand why we put on dry tires.
现在雨下得很大
It's raining a lot now. Turn eight, there is water.
It's raining a lot now. Turn eight, there is water.
八号♥弯道有积水
It's raining a lot now. Turn eight, there is water.
该死
For fuck's sake.
看看这水花
Look at the spray. Absolutely treacherous.
暗藏危机
Look at the spray. Absolutely treacherous.
(奥康 阿尔派车队)
雨下大了 需要进站
Raining heavy now. I need to box.
- 好了 埃斯特班 进站换半雨胎 - 好的 太好了
Okay, Esteban. Let's box for inters.
(加斯利 阿尔派车队)
我需要雨胎
I need rain tires.
进站
Box, box.
加斯利再次进入维修站
Another pit stop for Gasly.
这对他的比赛可能影响巨大
This could have a massive impact on his race.
要是早点给他换上正确的轮胎就好了
Oh, if only he was given the right tires earlier.
目前你排在第七位
So currently, you're P7.
(奥康 阿尔派车队)
埃斯特班 你做得很好
Esteban, you've got this under control. Keep it up.
- 保持 - 好的
Esteban, you've got this under control. Keep it up.
埃斯特班·奥康获得了第三名
Esteban Ocon comes home to take third place.
太棒了 各位!太棒了!
Yes, guys! Yes!
做得好
- Well done. - Oh my God!
天啊!
- Well done. - Oh my God!
Woo! Yes!
爽!
Woo! Yes!
(加斯利 阿尔派车队)
前面是方格旗 第七名
That's the checkered flag and P7.
搞什么啊?
What the fuck was that?
不给我换适合雨天的轮胎
That decision to not give me the right tires for the rain
那是个错误的决定
was a mistake.
害我失去了第三名的位置
It cost me the third place.
很痛心 因为这本来会是 我在阿尔派第一次站上领奖台
Pretty painful, because this would've been my first podium with Alpine.
从团队的角度看 我们仍有一辆车登上了领奖台
You know, as a team, we still got one car on the podium.
但在我的角度
But on my side,
我觉得自己为他人做了嫁衣
I just felt like we gave it away,
我觉得
and I just felt,
是啊 非常苦涩
yeah, very... bitter.
(10 阿尔派皮埃尔·加斯利 8 12 阿尔派埃斯特班·奥康 6)
(9 阿尔派派埃斯特班·奥康 21 10 阿尔派皮埃尔·加斯利 14)
我想洗个澡 我要走了
I want a shower, so I'm gonna leave.
你跟皮埃尔谈过了吗?
Did you speak to Pierre?
- 还没有 - 他在附近 也许...
- I haven't. Not yet. - He's around here, perhaps...
- 我很确定他... - 我去叫他
I'll go grab him.
他心情肯定不好 我们得开导一下他
He won't be in the best of moods. We need to just go through that with him.
下次我们会在领奖台上见到你吗?
Will we see you on the podium next time?
我不知道
I don't know.
你拿着它
- You're holding it. - No, no, it's you!
- 不 你拿! - 不 你拿!
- You're holding it. - No, no, it's you!
如果车手们把彼此之间的竞争
If drivers put their rivalry with each other
看得比车队的成功更重要...
in front of the success of the team...
这让我有点生气 因为我们 本来能登上领奖台的
That's pissing me off a bit. We could have reached the podium.
不过...没事了
That's pissing me off a bit. We could have reached the podium.
这种敌意会产生很多消极情绪和裂痕
...that animosity creates a lot of negativity
而这种情绪和裂痕会上升到高层
and a crack that can rise to the top level,
造成团队内部严重分崩离析
creating a real breakdown within the team.
我们今晚一起去吃饭
- I will dine with you tonight. - That will be my pleasure.
我深感荣幸
- I will dine with you tonight. - That will be my pleasure.
- 好了 拜拜 再见! - 好的 回头见
- Well, bye. See you! - See you soon.
每个周末
Every weekend, it's disappointment and frustration,
都有失望和沮丧
Every weekend, it's disappointment and frustration,
我加入这个团队
and I joined the team to
是为了领奖台而战
fight for podiums, to fight for...
为了...让车队成为顶级车队而战
为了能够缩小差距 为胜利而战
be able to close the gap to fight for wins at some point,
从年初至今
and, uh, since the start of the year, I have been doing, like, two steps back.
我已经...倒♥退♥了两步
and, uh, since the start of the year, I have been doing, like, two steps back.
我很生气 但我会证明
I'm pissed off, but I'm just gonna show
我是车队里最优秀的车手
that I'm the best driver in the team.
我们开始吧
Let's get on with it.
- 我的合同要续约了 - 刘易斯 请回来
- My contract is up for renewal. - Lewis, please come back.
车很慢 伙计 它不可能逼近和超车
Car's slow, mate. It's impossible to get close and pass.
当车很烂时 你就只能做到这种程度
When the car is terrible, you can only do so much.
刘易斯回和梅赛德斯续约吗?
Will Lewis resign with Mercedes?
我们表现很糟
We're underperforming.
有什么地方不对劲儿
Something is not clicking.
奥特玛得想办法解决
- Otmar needs to find a solution. - I sense the pressure.
我感受到了压力
- Otmar needs to find a solution. - I sense the pressure.
嘿 宝贝 你好吗?
Baby, what's goin' on?
拉斯维加斯 宝贝!
Las Vegas, baby!
操!
Oh fuck!
该死!那是什么啊?
Fucking hell! What was that?
剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表