剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表
弗雷德知道大家期望看到什么
Fred knows what the expectations are,
最起码也要赢得比赛
and bare minimum is winning races.
意大利满怀期待
Italy expects.
提佛西们满怀期待
The tifosi expects.
董事会更是满怀期待
The board, crucially, expects.
而从性能的角度来看
From a performance point of view,
法拉利在蒙扎可能会有出色的表现
Ferrari could do good things here in Monza.
来到蒙扎时 法拉利目前排在第四位
Coming into Monza, Ferrari currently find themselves fourth,
这绝对不是车迷期待的名次
and it's definitely not where the tifosi would expect them to be.
我们想做得更好 取得更好的成绩
We want to do a better job with better results.
我们在困难时期前往蒙扎
Now we're going to Monza at a difficult time
因为法拉利想再次获胜 但我们已经有一阵子没赢过了
because Ferrari wants to win again, and it's been a while since we have.
我们有一些希望 因为蒙扎的比赛速度更快
We have a bit of hope because Monza is a fast race
这更适合我们的车 但一切依然为未可知
and that suits our car better,
提佛西、赞助商、法拉利本身
There will be a lot of expectations
会抱有巨大的期待
from the tifosi, the sponsors, and Ferrari in general.
这让压力变得更大了
It's another pressure for us.
这是一个非常艰难的赛季
It's been a very difficult season.
想赶上进度 要做的工作还很多
There's a lot of work to do in order to catch up.
我们有整个国家的支持
And we've got a whole nation behind us.
在蒙扎取胜将意味着一切
It would mean everything to win at Monza.
谢谢
- Grazie. - Grazie.
身为法拉利的车手 这是一场你会希望
As a Ferrari driver, it's the race that you wanna perform at your highest level
发挥最高水平的比赛 不是吗?
As a Ferrari driver, it's the race that you wanna perform at your highest level
在提佛西面前好好表现
In front of the tifosi.
谢谢
Grazie.
谢谢
Grazie.
谢谢
Grazie.
天啊 卡洛斯 好棒的体验
Holy mother, Carlos, what an experience.
他们都是提佛西
They're all tifosi.
我都想哭了 卡洛斯
I feel like crying, Carlos.
他们都激动地跟你打招呼 简直无法想象
They all say hi to you with such emotion. It's incredible.
你还好吗?冷静吗?
Are you okay? Relaxed?
Hmm.
他来了 弗雷德里克·范萨尔
Here he is, Frédéric Vasseur.
- 嗨 弗雷德 - 晚上好
- Hi, Fred. - Good evening.
我们就是想知道 今天早上来到赛场上
We just want to know which kind of feelings did you have this morning
看到四周一袭红衣的提佛西
coming here at the track,
为你加油呐喊 你感觉如何?
seeing all the red tifosi around cheering for you.
我想避免给车队增加额外的压力
I wanted to avoid to have an extra pressure on the team,
我想我们应该保持冷静 专注于眼前要做的事
but I think that we have to stay calm and focus on what we are doing,
而不是像这样做一些不切实际的期待
not to overshoot any expectation or something like this.
法拉利在蒙扎总是有希望获胜
There's always hope at Monza of a Ferrari victory,
可在2023年 红牛包揽了每一场大奖赛的胜利
but in 2023, Red Bull have won every single grand prix.
电视笔呢?
Where is the TV pen?
我不知道
I don't know.
保罗 我们现在要去哪里?
Paul, where are we going now?
我们要先进去 然后再去围场
Going back in, then we'll go up to the paddock.
我以为弗雷德在跟踪我
I thought Fred was just following me.
我们互相跟踪
We are following each other.
现在的问题是 你要如何打败红牛?
And so the question now is how do you beat Red Bull?
然后还有梅赛德斯 他们目前排在车队冠军榜的第二位
And you then have Mercedes, who are second in the Constructors Championship,
比法拉利表现得好太多
doing... ...so much better than Ferrari.
弗雷德压力巨大
That's massive pressure on Fred.
这里是蒙扎 是在法拉利车队主场举办的排位赛
It's Monza. It's Qualifying at the home of Ferrari.
看台上挤满了 期待法拉利获得杆位的车迷
The grandstands are packed with fans expectant of a Ferrari pole.
我们得冲了
And we need to go. We need to go.
收到
Copy that.
我没办法更快了
I cannot go faster.
明白 推进模式
Understood. Mode push.
冲
Go.
夏尔·勒克莱尔赢得杆位!
Pole for Charles Leclerc!
但他能保住这个位置吗?
But can he hang onto it?
(维斯塔潘 红牛车队)
勒克莱尔目前排第一
Leclerc currently P1.
你已经很接近了
You're quite close.
一切顺利
All good.
维斯塔潘冲过了终点线!
Verstappen crosses the line! He's on pole!
他拿到了杆位!
Verstappen crosses the line! He's on pole!
还没有结束
It's not over yet!
(塞恩斯 法拉利车队)
我觉得我可以再快点
I think I can go quicker.
好的 还有一圈
Okay, one more lap.
加油 卡洛斯!
Let's go, Carlos!
冲啊 卡洛斯
Carlos, let's go!
加油!
Let's go! Let's go!
告诉我我们拿到了
Tell me we have it. Tell me we have it.
是的 第一
- Yes, P1. - Let's go!
太棒了!
- Yes, P1. - Let's go!
好好享受你的杆位
- Enjoy your pole. - Okay, okay, let me enjoy a bit.
好啊 让我享受一会儿
- Enjoy your pole. - Okay, okay, let me enjoy a bit.
哇 塞恩斯以0.01秒的差距赢了你
Wowzers. Sainz has pipped you by one hundredth.
那圈真是竞争激烈
That was a hell of a lap.
他们跑一圈速度很快 但我们明天再看吧
They are quick over a lap, but let's wait and see tomorrow.
是的 先生 你今天可暂且得意片刻
Frédéric Vasseur can smile for today.
明天可能会是另一番景象
Tomorrow could well be a different story.
到目前为止 这是我职业生涯中最棒的一次杆位
By far, the best pole position of my career.
看到大家这么开心 欢呼着我的名字
Seeing everyone getting so excited and... and cheering my name was
这是身为车手最棒的感觉
the best feeling that you can get as a driver.
我只希望我能笑到最后
I just hope that I am able to fight for that win.
是时候好好干了
Time to do the job.
(周日 正赛)
旗帜已经展开
The banner is unfurled.
法拉利车队期待 而提佛西要求要一场精彩的比赛
The Scuderia expect and the tifosi demand a performance.
无线电测试
Radio check.
好 无线电测试
- Yep, radio check. - Radio is good.
无线电一切正常
- Yep, radio check. - Radio is good.
佩雷斯排第五
Pérez is P5.
梅赛德斯有拉塞尔 第四位
Mercedes have Russell, P4.
他前面的是勒克莱尔 第三位
In front of him, Leclerc, P3.
维斯塔潘 第二位
Verstappen, P2.
而卡洛斯·塞恩斯 在蒙扎为法拉利夺得了杆位
And Carlos Sainz has pole position for Ferrari in Monza.
红牛就在我身后
Red Bull are right behind me.
压力很大
It's, uh, quite a lot of pressure.
我想这会是一场激烈的战斗
I think it's gonna be a tight fight.
如果你不能把杆位变成胜利
If you don't convert pole into the win,
那就是最大的失败
it... it is the biggest failure.
你能听到 “意大利万岁!加油小伙子们!”
You can hear, "Forza Ferrari! Forza ragazzi!"
这些都是激励着你的话语
These are sentences that motivate you.
我们有义务为了胜利全力以赴
It's our duty to give our best in order to win.
(塞恩斯 法拉利车队)
(维斯塔潘 红牛车队)
最后一辆车已进入发车区
Last car joining the back of the grid now.
准备就绪 专心看灯
All set and focus on the lights.
与此同时 我们聚焦 位于杆位的卡洛斯·塞恩斯...
Meanwhile, we are on Carlos Sainz, in pole position...
他昨天的表现令人叹为观止 他能做到 可是...
He was unbelievable yesterday. He can make it, but...
马克斯今天会被碾压
Max is going to be crushed today.
加油 让法拉利赢吧
- Come on. Let Ferrari fucking win. - Stay calm.
这一刻终于到了
So here we are finally. The traffic lights.
信♥号♥♥灯
So here we are finally. The traffic lights.
加油!
Come on!
我们正在蒙扎竞速!
We're racing in Monza!
(维斯塔潘 红牛车队)
(塞恩斯 法拉利车队)
卡洛斯·塞恩斯冲出急弯 目前处于领跑位置
Carlos Sainz gets out of the chicane and into the lead.
酷!
Yes, yes!
加油!
Come on, come on, come on!
(塞恩斯 法拉利)
马克斯 落后0.5秒
Max 0.5 behind.
马克斯 落后0.9秒
Max, 0.9 behind.
(维斯塔潘 红牛车队)
领先1.1秒
Gap ahead, 1.1.
好的
Okay.
我们有很多次极速 很好
We have a lot of top speed. That's good.
更快吗?
- It's quicker? - We are faster everywhere.
剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表