剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表
等你合同到期 我可能就死了
I'm probably dead by the time your contract is up.
嗯 要避免
Yeah. Just avoid it.
再接受采访的话
Um, just anything that you can say again
就强调 作为车队 我们在竭尽全力
which is just... cementing that, as a team, we're knuckling down.
我们不在意媒体上存在的那些杂音
We're not listening to any noise going on in the media.
- 我们只是专心把比赛进行下去 - 不管合同怎么样 我们都有使命
- We're just focused on our journey. - Contract or not, we're all on a mission.
对
That's it.
你们这边还有什么问题或顾虑?
Um, any other questions or concerns from your side?
没有
No.
萨克 你这边还有什么要补充的?
Zak, do you have anything else you want to add just from your side?
- 没有 - 很好 那么就这样吧
- No. - Cool. Let's have a good one.
- 嗯 - 好啊
Yeah.
- 兰多 你回房♥间吗? - 我会的
Are you gonna be in your room, Lando?
有时候 我想知道 处在别人的位置会是种什么感觉
At times I would love to know
心里想:“嗯
I think, like, "Hmm."
如果我去了那里 会怎么样? 如果我去了呢?”
"What would happen if I went here?" Or, "What if I went there?"
我会有那些念头 谁不会呢?
I guess I think of those things. Who wouldn't think of those?
每个车手都尽可能和更多人交谈
Every driver has conversations with as many people as they can
给自己多些选择
to give themselves options.
我应该有台更好的车 但我没有
I should be in a better car, but I'm not.
事情总是糟糕透了
Things are always shit, you know.
很少有一个车手 职业生涯中只效力于一个车队
It's rare you get one driver that sticks with the same team their whole career.
要是打赌的话 你认为明年你还会在这里吗?
If you were a betting man, would you say you'd still be there next year?
Um...
这算是“不会”吧?
- That's a bit of a no. - No comment.
不予置评
- That's a bit of a no. - No comment.
一级方程式运动中 一般是无风不起浪
There's no smoke without fire in Formula 1.
谣言的存在 是因为有人感兴趣
These rumors exist because the interest is there.
未来做马克斯的队友 绝对是我非常感兴趣的一个选择
To be Max's teammate in the future would be something I'm definitely up for.
萨克的压力会越来越大
The pressure on Zak will be building.
好多了
- Better. Better now. - Nice.
- 很好 - 现在好多了
- Better. Better now. - Nice.
- 你好啊 - 怎么样 伙计?
What's up, dude?
- 热热身 - 稍等
- Get some warm-up. - One sec.
有人告诉你我们要去打保龄球吗? 那是高尔夫球鞋?
Someone tell you we were going bowling or are those golf shoes?
漂亮的高尔夫球鞋
Lovely golf shoes.
- 好啊 比赛开始了 - 祝你好运 我们开始吧
- Cool. Game on. - Good luck. Let's play.
好球
Nice drive.
噢 这一下可不好!
Oh, that's not good!
没打进水里
I'm not in the water.
从水上飞过去了
Went over the water.
对 落到另一边了 离鳄鱼不远
Yeah. Other side. Next to the alligators.
看看我能不能找到
Let's see if I can find it.
迈阿密的比赛怎么办?
How we gonna go in Miami?
- 不知道 - 不知道?
I don't know.
我们在直道上太慢了
We're so slow on the straight.
- 听我说 我知道今年开局不利 - 嗯
So look, I know this year's a tough start.
但是 赛车不够快
- Yeah. - But, um, the car not being fast enough,
我能想象那会让人
I would imagine it is
产生挫败感
pretty frustrating.
是啊 我们是迈凯伦 对不对?
Yeah. Like, we're McLaren, right?
所以...我们应该 是一支和法拉利、红牛...
So... we should be a team that's fighting Ferrari and...
对
Yeah.
...梅赛德斯对抗的车队
...Red Bull, Mercedes.
- 我们应该处在领先位置 - 对 我理解
- Like, we should be up there leading them. - Yeah. No, I get it.
所以 当我们开始一个新赛季 但是
So when we come into a season, and it's a bit,
我们连前四名都没希望
you know, we're not gonna be fighting for top, you know, four teams...
- 嗯 - 很难接受
- Yeah. - ...it's tough.
我们需要给你一部更好的赛车
We need to give you a better race car.
我知道外面有各种议论
I know there's been a lot of noise,
但我们共事已经七八年了吧?
but we've been doing this now together seven, eight years?
我认为我们会度过困境的
I think we'll, uh, we'll get there, and then it'll be so much more sweet.
前途会更光明
I think we'll, uh, we'll get there, and then it'll be so much more sweet.
我们来战胜所有对手
Let's beat all those guys.
我会继续全力以赴
I'll do my best, as always.
希望我们在赛场上 表现好过打高尔夫球
Let's hope our racing's better than our golf.
绝对的!
100%!
我无法想象萨克的处境
I can't imagine what it's like to be in Zak's position.
管理迈凯伦
You know, running McLaren. Um... Of course, it's...
当然 那份工作
There has to be a huge amount of pressure that comes with it.
一定会带来巨大的压力
There has to be a huge amount of pressure that comes with it.
见鬼 没想到飞这么远
Shit, that went much further than I thought.
但是 当你投入那么多努力
But when you put so much effort into it,
结果最多只跑到17、18位
and the best you can do is, like, a 17th or 18th,
你觉得真是徒劳无功
it feels like you're racing for nothing.
妈的 这比我们的车还快呢
Fuck. This is quicker than our car, this.
(周日 正赛)
那些东西放那里
We should put those in there.
好像我们之前就做过了
It's like we've done it before.
用任何标准衡量 迈凯伦的新赛季开局
This, by any metric,
都很糟糕
has been a horrible start to the season for McLaren.
车手是否想留下继续为你效力?
Do the drivers want to stay and race for you?
赞助商是否想继续赞助?
Do the sponsors want to hang around?
迈凯伦的处境十分不利 萨克希望出现奇迹
With where McLaren are now, Zak's hoping for a miracle.
都好了
All good.
祝你好运
Good luck. Yeah?
我们...我们需要好运
Let's... We'll need it.
美国的比赛就要开始了
It's time to go racing in the USA.
大家都来了 大家都很兴奋
From Miami in Florida,
欢迎大家观看一级方程式 世界冠军赛的第五站
welcome to the fifth round of the Formula 1 World Championship.
切科!
Red Bull! Red Bull!
妈的 我们需要积分
Fucking hell. We need points.
看 这么多人
Just look at the crowd.
大家都来了 大家都很兴奋
Everybody's turned up, everybody's looking excited.
赛车在发车区就位 比赛马上就要开始
Cars are on the grid. We're getting close.
兰多·诺里斯在第16位
There's Lando Norris down in 16th.
他今天迫切需要转运
He will desperately be looking for a turnaround in fortunes here today.
奥斯卡·皮亚斯特里从第19位发车
Oscar Piastri starting on the back row in 19th.
这是他的第一个赛季 开局如此不利 他会作何感想?
How must he be feeling about his awkward debut season?
(诺里斯 迈凯伦车队)
无线电检查 兰多
Radio check, Lando.
都正常
All good.
(皮亚斯特里 迈凯伦车队)
- 祝比赛顺利 - 谢谢
- Have a good race. - Cheers.
(诺里斯 迈凯伦车队)
(皮亚斯特里 迈凯伦车队)
(诺里斯 迈凯伦车队)
我被撞了 后部
I got hit. Rear.
兰多 看来一切正常
Lando, everything looks okay.
萨金现在在你前方
Sargeant is now ahead of you.
可以提早超车
Early overtake available.
好 我在尝试超车
Yeah. I'm... I'm trying.
超不过去
- I can't get past him. - [Joseph] Understood.
明白
- I can't get past him. - [Joseph] Understood.
兰多·诺里斯明白 这会是一个漫长的下午
Lando Norris knows it's going to be a long afternoon.
每小时322公里 通过后部直道
200 miles an hour down the back straight,
佩雷斯来到赛道中♥央♥
Pérez puts his car to the middle of the track.
维斯塔潘换到左侧车道
On board Max Verstappen.
维斯塔潘绕到外道 他成功了 他再次领先了
Verstappen round the outside. He's done it. He's got back in front.
我现在继续保持吗?
Do I just keep it up for now?
是的 收到 你前面是皮亚斯特里
Yep, copy. You've got Piastri ahead.
(皮亚斯特里 迈凯伦车队)
后面的车是维斯塔潘 他现在领先
Okay, the car behind is Verstappen. That's the race leader.
(维斯塔潘 红牛车队)
和红牛说再见吧
Say goodbye to the Red Bull.
那辆车太不可思议了
The car, in another league!
如果你开迈凯伦赛车 那一定会是一场艰苦的比赛
It's an uphill battle if you're driving a McLaren right now.
(周 阿尔法罗密欧车队)
好的 诺里斯现在遇到麻烦了
Ahead, we have Norris, and he's currently struggling.
你比他快得多
You are much quicker than him.
(诺里斯 迈凯伦车队)
他妈的
Fucking hell. We clearly don't have the pace of the cars around.
很显然 我们的速度赶不上其他车
Fucking hell. We clearly don't have the pace of the cars around.
真不知道我参加的是什么比赛
I don't know what race I'm in at the minute.
兰多 我知道你很着急 但我们现在的状况不错
I know this is frustrating, but this is a good place for us.
比赛需要耐心
剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表