剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表
好样的
Well done.
太精彩了
Beautiful.
难以置信 疼吗?
Unbelievable. Are you in pain?
他的出色表现令人难以置信
It's unbelievably impressive, what he did.
我太高兴了
Couldn't be happier.
他最终取得了那样的成绩 我为他骄傲
I'm very proud of what he was ultimately able to do.
我们的发车区排位 较去年得到了提升 这不是偶然
To go from where we were last year on the grid, it was no fluke.
这是一级方程式史上最大幅度的提升
It's one of the biggest steps ever taken in Formula 1 history.
阿斯顿马丁会成为世界冠军
Aston Martin will be world champions.
这话我之前说过 现在我们就走在夺冠的路上
I've stated that, and we are on course to do so.
我回来了
I'm back.
丹尼·里卡多回归时 最开心的人就是Netflix
The most excited people when Danny came back were Netflix.
我觉得他们得换三次裤子
I literally think they had to change their pants three times.
快 他来了!
Quick, he's here!
爸爸今年有没有乖乖?
Has Dad been good this year?
欢迎来到美丽的 内华达州拉斯维加斯!
Welcome to fabulous Las Vegas, Nevada!
该死!
Oh, fucking hell!
我们都知道我们成不了好朋友
We both know we'll never be best friends.
发生了碰撞!
There's contact!
操!
Fuck!
- 终于! - 终于!
- Finally! - Finally!
别人的纪录片
Someone else's documentary!
大家都期待它快开始
Everyone's expecting it to kick off.
佩雷斯与 夏尔·勒克莱尔发生了碰撞!
Pérez makes contact with Leclerc!
该死
Oh shit.
- 我每次... - 滚开!
Every time I...
不要冒险
No risk, no risk.
夏尔·勒克莱尔锁死了!
Leclerc locks up!
- 干杯! - 敬你!
Cheers!
你的地位受到了威胁
Your position is under threat.
我的合同要续约了
My contract is up for renewal.
刘易斯 请回来
Lewis, please come back.
我相信我会达到这项运动的巅峰
I believe I'll reach the pinnacle of our sport.
让这车退役吧
Retire the car.
是有人告诉你我们要去打保龄球 还是说那是高尔夫鞋?
Someone tell you we were going bowling, or are those golf shoes?
不!
一级方程式很残酷
Formula 1 is brutal.
一切都是为了赢
It's about winning. Second place is never good enough.
第二名永远都不够好
It's about winning. Second place is never good enough.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
太棒了 宝贝!
Yeah, baby!
我受够这些了
I'm fucking done with this.
剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表