剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表
反正在赛道上经常见
We'll see them enough anyway, on the track.
对 没错
Yeah, exactly.
- 嗨 - 嗨!
- Hi. - Hi!
- 欢迎 - 我们聊聊一级方程式
- Welcome. - Let's talk Formula 1.
- Welcome. - Let's talk Formula 1.
从车手的角度聊 很有意思
It's just fun to talk from a driver's perspective
我做了30年了
'cause I spent three decades doing that,
所以我有些心得
so I know a little bit about it.
- 返校留念 - 是啊
- Like a school photo. - Yeah.
作为车手 重返赛季
As a driver, coming back into the season, you have hope,
你带着希望
As a driver, coming back into the season, you have hope,
心情激动
you have excitement, you have nerves.
也有点紧张
you have excitement, you have nerves.
所以这是最关键的因素
And so it's really the... It's really the X factor
决定着每个人会排在什么位置
of where's everyone gonna settle in and fall.
你心想:“天呐 今年我们行吗?加油啊!”
You're like, "Gosh, is this our year? Come on!"
- 至少今年大家都来了 - 是啊
- At least everyone's here this year. - Yeah. Well, Stroll isn't.
- 斯特罗尔没来 - 哦对 妈的 他没来
- At least everyone's here this year. - Yeah. Well, Stroll isn't.
兰斯怎么了?
What's happened to Lance?
骑车摔了 手腕骨折
Crashed on the bicycle. I think he has a broken wrist.
哦 手腕
Oh, wrist.
- 我们不适合驾驶两轮的 - 对
We're not meant for two wheels. Just four.
只能开四轮的
We're not meant for two wheels. Just four.
阿斯顿马丁... 大家都说他们今年超级快
Aston Martin is, uh... Everybody says they are super quick.
- 他们现在有费尔南多做车手 - 对
- Yeah, they've got Fernando in the car. - Yeah.
That'd be crazy.
那太疯狂了
That'd be crazy.
要是这样都能翻盘 那就太牛了
If they did happen to turn it around like that, that would be nuts.
我们的车看上去还是太不一样
Our car still looks so much different to everybody's.
你的车也是啊
Well, your car as well.
差不多 我们保持同样的理念
Kind of, yeah. We kept the same concept.
另外你的车也改进了
Also, yours improved.
妈的 他们总是偷偷地 把麦克风伸到你头顶 见鬼
Shit, they always put this boom over you when you don't know it. Motherfuckers.
- 各位 请这边走 - 好的
Guys, can I start getting you to stroll?
来到2023年
Coming into 2023,
你认为红牛还是大家追逐的目标
you expect Red Bull still to be the team that everyone's aiming for.
他们是卫冕世界冠军 所有人都盯着他们
They're the reigning world champions. They'll have the target on their back.
但法拉利这样的车队也不能小看
But, you know, you can't discount teams like Ferrari,
他们有了新的车队经理
now under new leadership
弗雷德里克·范萨尔
in Fred Vasseur.
恭喜你荣任新的职位
Congratulations on your new position. You look good in red.
- 你穿红色很好看 - 真是疯狂
Congratulations on your new position. You look good in red.
我是弗雷德里克·范萨尔
I'm Fred Vasseur,
2023年一级方程式赛季 法拉利车队的车队经理
the team principal of the Scuderia Ferrari in F1 for the 2023 season.
- 这是你领导法拉利的第一个赛季 - 对
Your first season with Ferrari.
你没说“最后一个”
You didn't say "the last."
你的肚子越来越小了
I saw your tummy is getting smaller and smaller.
什么?
What?
- 你的肚子变小了 - 真的?是吗?
- Your tummy is getting less and less. - Really? You think?
是的 看得出来
Yes. I can see it.
也许是因为红衣服
Maybe it's the red.
在国际赛场运动中 那是压力最大的工作
That is the most high-pressured job
对于他的前任来说 第二名不够好
Second wasn't enough for his predecessor.
弗雷德必须赢得世界冠军
Fred has to win the world championship.
不 这是“修身”版型
No, it's "slim fit" here.
知道他们怎么弄的吗?就这样
You know how they do it? Like that.
- No, I'm on... You shouldn't have done that. - That will be on Netflix.
不 我在...
- No, I'm on... You shouldn't have done that. - That will be on Netflix.
- 你不应该那样 - 会在Netflix上播出去的
- No, I'm on... You shouldn't have done that. - That will be on Netflix.
别吃太多意面
Don't eat too much pasta.
好的 各位
Okay, guys. Make your walk, please. Action.
各就各位 快些行动起来
Okay, guys. Make your walk, please. Action.
2022年很艰苦
After a difficult year in 2022, I didn't get a win.
我没能赢
After a difficult year in 2022, I didn't get a win.
总的来说 是令人震惊的一年
Overall, a pretty shocking year.
我的目标是重回顶峰
My goal is to get back on the top.
我要再赢一次世界冠军 赢得我自己的第八次胜利
I'm trying to win a world championship again.
好的 谢谢大家 结束了 谢谢
Okay, thanks, everyone. That's a wrap. Thank you.
这台车看起来很凶猛
Your car looks, uh, pretty aggressive.
去年我们的车可能是最飙的
Our car probably looked the raciest last year and...
一上赛道 太屎了!
Went out on track, and it was shit!
请大家注意了
Could I have your attention please?
我相信我们的车手
I believe that our lineup,
刘易斯和乔治 是一级方程式赛场上最强的
Lewis and George, is the strongest in Formula 1.
为了他们 也要让刘易斯赢下第八个冠军
We owe it to them for Lewis to win an eighth championship,
让乔治赢下他的第一个
and for George to win his first.
给他们一部好车 这是最基本的
To provide them with a good car, that's the minimum.
2022年我们的赛车性能不佳
In 2022, we didn't put a car on track that was performing.
但接近赛季末尾 我们知道为什么了
But towards the end of the season, we understood why it didn't work.
我们赢了巴西的比赛
And we won a race in Brazil.
所以今年
So this year,
我们希望相信我们是有竞争力的
I would hope to believe that we can be competitive.
对托托来说 这是重大的一年
It's a huge year for Toto.
梅赛德斯损失了不少人才 可能还会继续损失人才
Mercedes have, and probably will continue to lose people
设计团队和引擎团队都在流失
from their design department, from their engine department.
过去十年来
People who were integral
这些人为他们的成功 发挥着不可或缺的作用
to the championship success that they saw over the last ten years.
最大的问题会是声誉
The biggest consideration will be reputation.
如果他们不能立即重振旗鼓
If they can't bounce back straight away...
围场里的每个人都会质疑他们
there's gonna be question marks from everyone in the paddock.
(周六 排位赛)
很久没见过这么大的螺旋机了吧?
Is that the biggest chopper you've seen in a while?
- 你指的是...? - 直升飞机
- Is chopper another word for... - Helicopter.
你是开玩笑吗?还是...
Is that a funny question or...
不 只是和你聊聊直升飞机
No, just... I'm just chatting about helicopters.
有时候 你的幽默我不懂
I don't get your humor sometimes.
巴林围场最新消息
The breaking news here in the Bahrain paddock
一位意想不到的车手 在最后一刻来到现场
is we have an unexpected and late arrival.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气 你好吗?
You're very welcome. How are you?
我还好
I'm all right.
勉力坚持
Hanging in there.
有几台照相机等着你呢
Few cameras waiting for you.
(很高兴看到你回来 兰斯·斯特罗尔 巴林大奖赛)
我们都以为 至少接下来的几周
We all thought it would be several more weeks, if not longer,
他都要缺席
that he'd have to sit out.
我们去巴塞罗那
We ended up in Barcelona,
坐上飞机去接他
and jumped on the plane, went to pick him up.
那里有个优秀的医生 妙手回春
Had a fantastic doctor there who performed miracles.
兰斯做完手术
And when Lance came out of the surgery,
举起双手说:“我们参加首场比赛”
he put his hands up and says, "We're gonna be at the first race."
是啊 糟透了
Yeah, it's shit. Couldn't be worse timing.
偏偏在这个时候 太不巧了
Yeah, it's shit. Couldn't be worse timing.
每个人都在努力 为这部新赛车投入一切
Everyone's been working really hard and putting everything into this new car,
却被我毁了
and I just destroyed that
就在最激动人心的赛季即将开幕之际
going into one of the most exciting seasons.
所以我想 怎样才能尽快恢复
So I'm thinking about how I'm gonna fix this ASAP
重返赛道
and get back in the car.
你好吗?
- 你好吗? - 正在恢复
- How are you? - Getting there.
- 正在恢复 - 嗯
- Getting there. - Yeah.
能手♥淫♥了吗?
Can you wank yet?
他能开一级方程式 我猜他也能手♥淫♥
He can drive F1, I guess he can wank.
不 我把全部力量都省下来留给赛车
I save all my energy for the car.
那边还没长好?
That side is still broken or...
不 动过手术了 打了两颗钉
No, this was surgery. I had two screws.
这里和这里都骨折了 还断了两根脚趾
And then I broke this one, this one, and then the two toes.
你在用吗♥啡♥吗?
Are you taking, like, morphine?
- 在用一些药物 - 很疼?
- I'm taking stuff. - You're in a lot of pain?
在用药 但不是很过分
I'm taking stuff. Not crazy, but, like, stuff, you know? What I can.
但有药 我可以用的那种
I'm taking stuff. Not crazy, but, like, stuff, you know? What I can.
- 嗯 - 睡得好吗?
Do you sleep well in the evenings?
不好 晚上很难熬
No, bro. The night's brutal
剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表