剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表
那画面太完美
I can literally picture it all so perfectly.
我们做了我们需要做的事
And we did what we needed to do.
作为车队 我们再次让世人瞩目
We put ourselves back on the map as a team.
我不知道 赢得一级方程式比赛是什么感觉
I have no idea what it's like to win a Formula 1 race.
从没赢过
Um, 'cause I've never done it.
一、二、三
One, two, three.
我还要耐心等待
Gonna just bide my time,
我知道会有那么一天的
but, uh, I know my time's coming.
一定会的 毫无疑问
It's definitely gonna come, yeah. 100%.
(敬献吉尔·德·费兰 1967-2023)
我们不是来这儿垫底的
Not here to be last.
- 引擎废了 - 搞什么?
- Engine's gone. - What the fuck?
威廉姆斯在新的车队经理上 进行了一场豪赌
Williams have taken a massive gamble on a new team principal.
正确的数据是进步的开始
When you get data right, that's how you move forward.
第九名 太漂亮了
P9. That's a bloody good job.
威廉姆斯 砰 不知道从哪儿杀出来
Williams, boom, from nowhere. We need to do something different here.
我们需要采取一些不同的举措
Williams, boom, from nowhere. We need to do something different here.
法拉利想要一个新的方向 弗雷德代表了这一点
Ferrari wanted a new direction, and Fred represents that.
塞恩斯锁死了
Sainz locks up, and somehow they avoid contact.
但他们设法避免了碰撞
Sainz locks up, and somehow they avoid contact.
这对法拉利来说本会很糟糕
That could have been awful for Ferrari.
看到你的两个车手在赛道上争斗
Watching your two drivers battle on the track,
车队经理得跟 他的车手们说“收敛着点”
the TP needs to tell their drivers, "Dial it down a bit."
剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表