剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表
现在 在这支车队里
Right now, in this team,
成功就是进步 看到进步
it's progress. It's seeing progress.
我加入车队的原因 是我真的相信
The reason why I joined here was 'cause I really do believe
我们能回到领先行列
we can be back at the front.
- 嗯 - 去争夺冠军
- Yeah. - Competing for winning championships...
你还拿这事开玩笑 但你要意识到
You joke and laugh about it, but it's important to realize
自身的素质和能力 这很重要
that's the quality and caliber that you have available to you.
现在一部赛车每年升级好几次 你需要能适应
You need to be turning up with a car that's being updated several times a year.
- 当然 - 性能也会越来越好
- Yeah, sure. - And it will keep getting better.
此前有不少抗拒改变的阻力
Prior to this, I think there was a lot of resistance to change.
需要再次把一切彻底推倒重来
It needs to be completely break everything again
我们必须不断进步
and make sure we keep moving up.
根据我看到的数据 我们做出了一些改变
we have made a number of changes which I can't wait to see.
所以我想这会把标准提高 提升我们的表现
So I think that's gonna raise the bar and improve performance.
这周末 你会有一部更好的赛车
This weekend, you'll get a much better race car.
我必须向全世界证明
It's down to me now to make sure that I prove myself to the world
我有能力 能带领车队前进
that I'm capable and can take this team forward.
(加拿大 蒙特利尔)
(周日 正赛)
下午好 欢迎观看加拿大大奖赛
Good afternoon and welcome to the Canadian Grand Prix.
- 大家早上好 - 早上好
Morning, everyone.
早餐来点什么?
Can I get you breakfast?
一般的就行 牛油果 思慕雪
Um, just the... Just the normal thing. Avocado and some... A smoothie.
- 今天不要巴西莓 - 好的 没问题
- So not the açai today. - Yeah, sure. No problem.
不过也许我们明天尝试一下
Although, we will try that... maybe tomorrow.
明天?
Tomorrow?
我就是觉得 把这件白衬衫弄脏的风险很高
I just feel the risk of getting this white shirt exposed is fairly high.
- 对 没问题 - 谢谢 哈里
- Right. No problem. - Thanks, Harry.
我昨天吃了好多墨西哥辣椒
I ate a lot of Chipotle yesterday.
是吗?肚子感觉怎么样?
Did you? How's your tummy?
- 最棒的老板 - 绝对的
- Best boss ever. - Absolutely.
看 他就在那里
Oh, he's over there. Look.
Ah.
没想到在这儿见到你
Fancy seeing you here.
很大改变
Big changes.
- 希望管用 - 是啊
Hopefully they work.
今天能赢吗?
- Are you gonna win this today? - I hope so. That's the plan.
希望能 我是打算赢的
- Are you gonna win this today? - I hope so. That's the plan.
今天是哈斯车队赢得积分的好机会
It's a great opportunity for points for the Haas team
霍肯伯格在发车区排第五位
as Hülkenberg starts fifth on the grid.
- 你♥他♥妈♥的怎么做到的? - 什么?
- How the fuck did you do that? - What?
昨天 很棒
Yesterday. Very good.
无所谓啦 你的排位很好 只要别搞砸就行
Anyway, never mind. You're in a good position until you fuck it up.
- 我每次... - 滚开
Fuck off.
这可能是哈斯车队面临的一场大赛
This could be a huge race for Haas
因为他们一开局就有机会赢得高积分
because they start it with a legitimate chance of scoring big points.
如果哈斯车队充分利用他们的优势
If Haas make the most of their advantage,
就能巩固第二集团中的地位
they will tighten their grip on that midfield placing.
这时候你感觉就像 等在产房♥外的准爸爸
This is the part of the race where you're like an expectant father.
你知道会发生什么事 但你只能眼睁睁看着
You know what's gonna happen,
威廉姆斯滞留在车队冠军榜底部
Williams are stuck, tethered to the bottom of the championship table.
詹姆斯·沃尔沃斯还在努力证明自己
James Vowles is still trying to establish himself,
但你错过的机会越多
but the more you let go through your fingers,
剩下的机会就越少
the fewer opportunities remain.
好了 洛根 检查无线电
Okay, Logan. Radio check.
行 能听到
Yeah, I got you.
(霍肯伯格 哈斯车队)
无线电检查
And radio check.
嗯 无线电正常
Yep, radio good.
驾驶和赛车的法则不会改变
The law of driving and racing doesn't change.
我对它了如指掌 因为我已经干了半辈子了
I know it inside out because I've been doing it forever.
我知道要做什么 也知道该什么时候做
I know what I have to do and when I have to do it.
30秒
Thirty seconds.
当你心如止水 那些噪音就消失了
When you get into that car, the noise goes away,
你感觉与世隔绝
and you feel very isolated.
成功的压力都在我身上
The pressure's all on me to deliver.
比赛开始 车手出发了
It's lights out, and away we go.
尼科·霍肯伯格受到 来自埃斯特班·奥康的压力
Nico Hülkenberg under pressure from Esteban Ocon.
他们在贴身近战
They're wheel to wheel.
奥康超过了霍肯伯格 霍肯伯格掉到第六
Ocon overtakes Hülkenberg, who drops down to sixth.
妈的
Shit.
他妈的
Fucking hell.
亚历克斯 加速 跟上他们
Alex, pick up the pace. Keep with them.
(阿尔本 威廉姆斯车队)
收到
Copy.
(马格努森 哈斯车队)
推进模式 准备好了就进入推进模式 小凯
Mode push when you're ready, Kev. Mode push.
马格努森在第13位 逼近佩雷斯
Here comes Magnussen in P13, closing in on Pérez.
Here comes Magnussen in P13, closing in on Pérez.
(马格努森 哈斯车队)
小心
Watch out.
妈的
Shit.
哈斯车队的凯文·马格努森撞墙了
Into the wall goes the Haas of Kevin Magnussen!
小凯 你没事吧?你怎么样?
Are you okay, Kev? Are you okay?
我没事
Yeah.
差一点害得他中途退赛!
That was almost a race-ending moment.
我们落后了两位
We lost two positions.
尼科 后轮刹车片有点热
Nico, rear brakes are a bit hot.
那条轮胎已经磨损很严重了
We pushed that tire quite hard already.
霍肯伯格的车况很糟
Hülkenberg struggling with the car.
进站 尼科 立即进站
Box now, Nico. Box now.
这会让霍肯伯格失去排位
This will cost Hülkenberg places.
出来后会落在后方
He'll come out right at the back of the field.
好 尼科进站了
Okay, so Nico has boxed.
你现在排在第七
You are currently P7.
亚历克斯·阿尔本第八 在马格努森后方
Alex Albon in P8, right behind Magnussen.
因设计变化 威廉姆斯车队在首场比赛中
That Williams is suddenly looking competitive
看起来忽然很有竞争力
in its first race since the design change.
和后车相距0.6秒
Gap behind at 0.6.
(阿尔本 威廉姆斯车队)
可以超车
Overtake available.
后面的阿尔本有减阻系统
Albon behind has DRS.
(马格努森 哈斯车队)
(阿尔本 威廉姆斯车队)
你现在的速度可以超过他
You've got the pace to pass him.
(马格努森 哈斯车队)
(阿尔本 威廉姆斯车队)
(马格努森 哈斯车队)
时间感觉不错
The car feels really good.
有一种内在的自信
There's that inner confidence.
不知怎么的 压力也消失了
In some ways, the pressure actually goes away.
这是我天生要做的事
This is what I'm born to do.
(马格努森 哈斯车队)
太好了 各位!
Yes, guys!
哇!
Wow!
厉害 亚历克斯 太棒了 伙计!
Let's go, Alex. Come on, mate!
阿尔本了不起的一招
Incredible move from Albon!
(霍肯伯格 哈斯车队)
还有十圈
Ten laps to go.
显然我们需要帮助
Obviously we need some help.
我们距离第十位差几秒?
How many seconds are we behind P10?
相差18秒 18秒
Eighteen seconds up the road. One-eight seconds.
德弗里斯在后面
De Vries behind.
(马格努森 哈斯车队)
保持在德弗里斯前面
Stay ahead of de Vries.
尼克·德弗里斯和他并驾齐驱
Nyck de Vries going wheel to wheel here.
(德弗里斯 阿尔法托利车队)
轮胎都快要相碰了!
They're so close to banging wheels!
马格努森和德弗里斯依然互不相让
Magnussen and de Vries still going at it.
好的 小凯 推进
Okay, Kev, push.
(马格努森 哈斯车队)
(德弗里斯 阿尔法托利车队)
轮胎抱死 撞车了!
Lock up and contact!
妈的 怎么搞的?
What the fuck?
马格努森今天拿不到积分了
There will be no points for Magnussen today.
让我重放一遍 他妈的 完了
Replay this.
亚历克斯·阿尔本在直道上
And down the straight, Alex Albon.
好 开始最后一圈
Okay, starting the last lap. You can push.
可以推进了
Okay, starting the last lap. You can push.
收到
Copy.
剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表