剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表
发生碰撞是很不幸
The crash was unfortunate
因为我们在只差两圈时 失去了可观的积分
because we lost good points with two laps to go.
但看看当时的情况
But look at the circumstances.
静态发车 重新开始
Standing start restart.
大家都在横冲直撞 这是无法预测的
Everybody's all over the place. You can't predict that.
没有谁应该受到指责
There's no finger pointing.
我们只管解决问题 做得更好
Let's just solve problems so we get better.
我要跟大家说清楚
Let's make one thing crystal clear.
我认为像这样的碰撞就是一场灾难
I think a crash like this is a disaster.
绝对是一场灾难
It's an absolute disaster.
奥特玛的管理风格也未必能达到标准
And Otmar's style of management doesn't necessarily come up to scratch.
奥特玛得让他的车手们好好表现
Otmar's gotta pull his drivers back in line,
谁知道呢?
And who knows?
也许他们只是需要达成共识
Maybe all they need is their heads knocking together.
因为团队内部的分♥裂♥可能会荼毒车队
Because division within the team can poison the garage
使其四分五裂
and rip it apart at the seams.
这非常令人沮丧
It's extremely frustrating,
但我期望奥特玛能更加努力
but I'm counting on Otmar to double down.
他是车队的负责人
He is the one who is responsible for the team
是他在赛道上领导着整个车队
and who leads the team into races.
(法国 诺曼底)
(奥康的家)
这个再来一次 然后就继续别的
One more on this and then we'll move on to something else.
好的 准备好了吗?
Okay. Ready to go?
压低胸腔
Keep the rib cage down.
澳大利亚真的暴露出了我们的弱点
Australia really showed our weaknesses.
没人是开心的
No one... No one is... is happy.
好的 我们保持60秒
Okay, we'll go for 60 seconds.
努力保持同一姿势
Try and keep that same position.
我们本赛季的开局并不顺利
We haven't had the best start of the season.
我们没能达成我们的目标
Um, you know, we are not where we want to be.
还剩30个
Thirty to go.
他们决定选择皮埃尔
They decided to choose Pierre.
在一级方程式中 你会想打败所有人
And in Formula 1, you want to beat everyone.
在和队友近距离竞速时
You know, you need to be careful,
你必须十分小心
uh, with your teammate once you are racing very close.
但你知道 你也希望 在锦标赛中比他拿到更多的积分
But, you know, you want to score more points than him
我们只需要专注于自己 真的
You know, we only need to focus on ourselves, really.
对 没错
Yeah, exactly.
说到底 车里就只有你一个人
At the end of the day, it's just you in that car.
这是最宏伟的赛场
It is the grandest setting of them all.
欢迎来到摩纳哥大奖赛
Welcome to the Monaco Grand Prix.
- 希望这次能好一点 - 是啊 那样就太好了
- Well, hopefully this one's a bit better. - Yeah, that'd be nice.
只要别惹麻烦就行
It's just stay out of trouble.
(“令人失望 真的很糟糕”)
在澳大利亚大奖赛尾声发生的事
How has what happened at the end of the Grand Prix in Australia
对你们本赛季的势头有何影响?
impacted your momentum this season?
有很多的...
There was a lot of, I'm sorry for saying this, amateurism,
抱歉我这么说 业余成分
There was a lot of, I'm sorry for saying this, amateurism,
让我们得到了 这样一个令人失望的结果
which led to a disappointing result for us.
很平庸 很糟糕
It was mediocre, poor.
我告诉他们这是本赛季第一次 也是最后一次意外
I told them it was the first and last free pass of the season.
洛朗公开批评车队
that Laurent went public in his criticisms of the team?
这让你觉得意外吗?
that Laurent went public in his criticisms of the team?
我和你一样是在网上看到的那些评论
Well, I read it just like you did.
所以我之前并没有想法
Um, so, uh, I... I didn't have an idea beforehand.
他使用了“业余”和“不专业”这样的词
Uh, he used words like "dilettantes" and "amateurish"
来形容车队
to describe the team.
当我们犯错 或当车队成员犯错时
Well, you know, when we make mistakes or when team members make mistakes,
我们必须...确保我们明白
we have to, uh, make sure we understand
这些错误的深层根源是什么
the root cause of those mistakes.
洛朗说你责无旁贷
Laurent did say that the buck stops with you.
车队是你的责任
The team is your responsibility.
有一种推论是
There was the inference within it that
你的地位实际上受到了威胁
your position is under threat, effectively.
我在这行25年了 而且一直成绩斐然
I've been doing this for 25 years at a very senior level,
我知道把一支队伍从最后一名 提升到第四名需要付出怎样的努力
um, and, uh, know what it takes to move a team from, say, last to fourth.
所以我有自己的理解
Um, so I... I have an understanding,
而且计划已经就位
and, uh, you know, the plans are in place.
在摩纳哥之前
So before Monaco,
我们显然没有达到
we are clearly not competing at the level we had hoped for
年初所期望的水平
at the beginning of the year.
我们排在了第六位
We're in sixth place.
这确实让人很担心
And that's a real problem.
(周六 排位赛)
高风险
High risk. Peak adrenaline.
肾上腺素飙升
High risk. Peak adrenaline.
世界上没有任何地方 能像这里一样触动一个车手
Nowhere on Earth moves a driver like this place.
欢迎来到摩纳哥大奖赛排位赛
Welcome to Qualifying for the Monaco Grand Prix.
这是一场
It's the pole-position shoot-out
在你最渴望夺得杆位的地方 进行的极速杆位争夺赛
at the venue where starting up front is more important than anywhere else.
此刻 我正饶有兴趣地 在观看皮埃尔·加斯利在赛道的表现
Watching Pierre Gasly with interest on the track at the moment.
他绝对没有偷懒
He is no slouch around here.
(加斯利 阿尔派车队)
好的 伙计 中区很棒
Okay, mate. Middle sector very, very good.
我们稍微提点速
Let's keep the speed up a bit.
现在推进 伙计
So let's push, mate.
我们现在在哪里?排位?
Where are we at the moment? Position?
第五位
P5.
这圈跑得很漂亮
That was a decent lap.
现在关注一下埃斯特班·奥康
We focus here on Esteban Ocon.
(奥康 阿尔派车队)
我们好好利用这一圈吧 目前我们排第六
Let's make this lap count. We are currently P6.
皮埃尔第五 你状态良好 现在推进
Pierre is P5. Everything you've got. Let's push.
在一级方程式赛车中 最重要的 我们身为车手最渴望的 就是赢
In Formula 1, the most important... What we all want, as drivers, is to win.
你也希望比队友拿到更多的积分
You want to score more points than your teammate.
竞争绝对是我的动力
Competition is definitely something that motivates me.
奥康加快了速度
Ocon now picking up pace.
差点擦上了出口的围墙
Grazing the wall almost on the exit.
第三名 很好
P3. Well done.
耶!
Yeah!
做得好 各位 做得好 太棒了!
Well done, guys. Well done. Yes!
埃斯特班·奥康的这圈有些特别
That was a bit of a special lap from Esteban Ocon.
奥康明天会在第三位发车
Ocon will start in third place tomorrow.
皮埃尔·加斯利发挥稳定 他会排在发车区的第七位
Solid drive from Gasly. He'll start seventh on the grid.
埃斯特班·奥康超越了他的队友
Esteban Ocon outqualifying his teammate.
太厉害了
That was absolutely outstanding.
做得好!
Well done!
需要付出巨大的努力才能迎来这一刻
It's a huge amount of work, you know, to get to that moment,
我很高兴 能以这样的方式度过这个周末
and I am very pleased to have built the weekend the way we did.
是的 这对每个人来说 都是个激动的时刻
Yeah, it's a hell of a moment for everyone,
我们看看明天的结果如何吧
and let's see what we can do tomorrow.
这是个好的开始 希望能在前位争夺
A good start and, hopefully, you know, some fighting in front.
做得好!
Well done!
谢谢
Thank you.
对埃斯特班来说
For Esteban, plan A is try to undercut as many cars as possible.
A计划是尽量压制其他车
For Esteban, plan A is try to undercut as many cars as possible.
我们需要努力争取拿到积分
Um, we need to push and try to get some points.
我能感觉到我身上争取得分的压力
I can sense the pressure to deliver,
但我们的两辆车 都在发车区上有机会拿分的好位置
but both our cars are in good, point-scoring positions on the grid.
我觉得我们很有可能 把他们俩都送上领奖台
I think we got a good chance of getting both of 'em on the podium.
- 很高兴见到你 - 你好吗?
Good to see you, man.
是啊 好的
Yeah, okay.
你好吗 亲爱的?
- How are you, sweetie? - I'm fine.
- 我很好 你呢? - 很好 谢谢
- How are you, sweetie? - I'm fine.
你好吗? 看你穿着那套赛车服感觉好奇怪
- How are you? - Weird seeing you in that gear.
我好迷埃斯特班·奥康!
I'm just such a fan of Esteban Ocon!
显然 他今天拿到了第三名
Apparently, he got third today.
但他们给我看了明天的策略
But they showed me a strategy for tomorrow
我可以...
where I can...
基本上 我需要帮助埃斯特班取胜
where basically, I help Esteban win.
一级方程式的历史告诉我们
Formula 1 history
当队友们过分关注彼此
has show us that when two teammates become fixated on beating each other,
剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表