剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表
你得想办法解决
You have to find a solution. It's not about giving up,
要寻找解决方案 大家一起想办法
but searching for something. There are many minds involved.
本赛季还剩最后几场比赛
We have the last races of the season.
必须得到点积分
We have to get some points.
必须证明 我们在末位车队中能胜过威廉姆斯
We have to prove that we can do better than Williams at the back of the field.
(7威廉姆斯 21分 8哈斯 12分)
(7威廉姆斯 23分 9哈斯12分)
欢迎来到本赛季 第20场一级方程式大赛
Welcome to round 20 of the Formula 1 season.
这里是墨西哥城
This is Mexico City.
本赛季进入最后阶段
Coming into these last few races,
哈斯车队必须调整方向
Haas have to have changed direction or at least fixed the base problem.
至少要解决底层的问题
Haas have to have changed direction or at least fixed the base problem.
好啊 新车来了
Yay, the new car is here.
哈斯车队本赛季的希望全看这次升级
The entirety of Haas's season rests on this upgrade.
我们需要拿出更好的表现
We need more performance to battle.
- 看来他们干得不错 - 很好
- The guys've done a good job. - Good.
- 这次升级好像很厉害? - 有很多变化
- It's a pretty big upgrade. - A lot of changes.
赛车大变样
It's a very different-looking car,
激动人心 至少理论上应该很棒
but it's exciting because, on paper, it looks very good.
车队冠军赛极其激烈
The Constructors Championship, it's more than tight.
一次交好运 就可能挣到四五分
One lucky circumstance can get you four or five points.
我们之间不存在本质差别
There is nothing in between us.
所以你最担心的 是那次奇怪的性能下降?
So your biggest concern was just the weird drop?
对 但是那就像...
Yeah, but it was just like...
真的很奇怪
It felt very odd to me.
比赛关键就看积分了
The championship is down to a matter of points.
你唯一能做的就是 尽你所能用车子拼出最好的成绩
The only thing you can do is do the best result you can with your car
拿到最多的积分
and get every single point out of it you can.
看表现 我认为你的速度最快
When we look to the performance, I think you were the fastest on the grid,
所以不要过多试探我们未知的东西
so don't... don't go too far away from what we already know.
- 我要说的就是这个 - 好吧
- That's the only thing I'd say. - Okay.
谢谢你来确认
Thank you for checking.
希望今年拿到第七名
I want to finish seventh in this year's championship.
我想让世人看到 我们有进步
I wanna show the world that we have stepped forward.
(阿尔本 威廉姆斯车队)
哈斯车队的赛车理念完全变了
Haas have a complete change of car philosophy,
你不知道这种改变会造成什么影响
and you don't know where that's gonna hit.
这部新车是我们最后一个赢得积分
The car is the last opportunity to score points
不被对手甩掉的机会
and keep up with our opposition.
哈斯会希望 这部新车能扭转他们的命运
Haas will be hoping the new car will turn around their fortunes
帮他们赢得一些积分
and help them gain some much needed points in the battle with Williams.
来和威廉姆斯竞争
and help them gain some much needed points in the battle with Williams.
(萨金 威廉姆斯车队)
墨西哥城大奖赛发车了!
The Mexico City Grand Prix is go!
霍肯伯格发车表现不错 升至第八位
Great start from Hülkenberg, into eighth.
亚历克斯·阿尔本 被两台阿尔法罗密欧赛车夹在中间
Alex Albon stuck in the middle of an Alfa Romeo sandwich.
好的 小凯 刹车片好像有点热 请确认
Okay, Kev, I'm afraid it looks like brakes are hot. Please confirm.
我遇到麻烦了
Um, I am struggling now.
马格努森跑得太偏了
Oh, Magnussen running very wide there.
小凯 我们看到转向不足程度提高
We see the under-steer level rising.
他遇到麻烦了
He's really struggling.
小凯 你还好吧?
Kev, are you okay?
左后部完全失灵
Rear left has just completely gone here.
左后方向上弯曲 左后部损坏
Rear left broken.
妈的怎么回事?
What the fuck?
你没事吧 小凯?
Are you okay, Kev? Are you okay?
你没事吧?
Are you okay, Kev? Are you okay?
第九位 干得太好了 伙计 好样的
P9. That's a bloody good job. Well done.
好啊!
Yes!
好样的 亚历克斯 又一次发挥了上佳表现
Well done, Alex. Really, really solid drive again.
积分继续累加
Points. Just tally adding up.
- 好啊! - 成功!
- Yes! - Done!
我们在比赛中的排名上升了
We've moved ourselves into a better place in the championship.
我们向全世界展示了 我们能发挥赛车的最佳性能
We've demonstrated to the world that we can bring performance to the car
我们能与其他车队争胜
and that we can fight amongst our peers.
And another one.
干得好 杰克
- Well done. - Well done, chap.
我真为这个车队高兴
I'm incredibly happy for the team.
很接近 五分
但对我来说
But for me,
我还不满足
I want more.
(7威廉姆斯 26分 9哈斯 12分)
(7威廉姆斯 28分 10哈斯 12分)
嗨 吉恩
Hi, Gene.
真是浪费时间
Kind of a waste of time.
他妈的 真是操蛋的一天
Fucking hell. That was some fucking day.
我♥干♥这个很久了 你知道吧?
I'm doing this a long time, you know? It's a difficult game, you know?
比赛很艰难
I'm doing this a long time, you know? It's a difficult game, you know?
是啊 但明年还是老样子
Yeah, but next year, it's gonna be the same story.
我他妈的受够了
I've fucking had enough.
老子不干了
I'm fucking done with this.
你发现自己再一次垫底
Once again, you find yourself at the bottom of the order.
你被嘲笑 被批评
You're facing ridicule. You're facing a slating.
你承受的压力
The pressure on you is
大到难以形容
inexplicably phenomenal.
在哪一刻 你会开始怀疑未来?
At what point do you question the future?
(意大利 白云石山脉)
有时候 我会想到我职业生涯的终点
Sometimes, I think about the end of my career.
在一级方程式运动中 我没有获得想要的成功
I don't have the success I want to have in Formula 1.
有时候我想:“我为什么干这个?
Sometimes, I say, "Why I'm doing this actually?"
真不值得”
"You know, this is not worthwhile."
你在哪里?
Where are you?
Oh.
怎么样?
- How's it going? - Good. Not as good as you.
很好
- How's it going? - Good. Not as good as you.
我不如你啊
- How's it going? - Good. Not as good as you.
看 能看出差别吗?
Look. Can you see the difference? You're already...
- 你都驼背了 - 我已经驼背了
Look. Can you see the difference? You're already...
你好吗?
How are you?
(马蒂亚·比诺托 前法拉利车队经理)
很好
你呢?你怎么样?
What's up? What's up with you instead?
看 真的
Look, really.
尝尝
Try it. Eat.
把皮剥了
Take off the skin.
我什么都吃 不像你
I eat everything, unlike you.
所以现在 你不去赛道 每周来这里?
So now, instead of going to the track, you can come here every week?
不搞比赛了
Instead of the races.
对 我现在每周都来
Yes, I'm here every week now.
以前 我赶路去赛车场 现在我赶路来葡萄园
Before, I was traveling to the track. Now I travel to the vineyard.
来这里和去赛道 哪个更好?
What's better, coming here or going to the tracks?
你不必为自己是最后一名 还是倒数第二名而辩解
You don't have to justify if you finish last or second to last.
京特 最重要的是慢下来
It's all about slowing down, Guenther.
- 好 我们去品尝葡萄酒? - 我们走?
- Okay, shall we go taste the wine? - Shall we go?
干杯
Cheers. To you.
- 干杯 - 为你干杯
Cheers. To you.
- 今年对我来说 一切都变了 - 感觉怎么样?
Obviously, everything has changed for me this year.
到了你该走的时候 你会感觉到
You can feel where it's time to...
你专注接下来要做的事
You focus on what you'll be doing next.
人生中 你没办法 自己去做所有的选择
Of course, you know, I think you don't get to make all the choices in your life,
有的选择是别人替你做的 你也只能顺应
but if some choices are made, you have to accept.
没什么可怕的
There's nothing to be scared of.
喝完了
Finished.
今年挺不容易
This year, it's been pretty tough.
我不知道我还会不会再做一年
I don't know if I will I do this for another year.
也许你得咬紧牙关
Maybe you have to bite the bullet.
一级方程式之外也有生活
There is life outside of F1 as well.
也许是时候做点不一样的事了
Maybe it's time to do something different.
我们希望两位车手能通力合作
We expect both drivers to work together.
发生了碰撞!
Contact!
Oh my God.
我们都清楚 我们永远不会是朋友
We both know we'll never be best friends.
奥特玛得让他的车手们好好表现
Otmar's gotta pull his drivers in line.
团队内部的分♥裂♥可能会把车队撕裂
Division within the team can rip it apart at the seams.
我们开始吧
Let's get on with it. My contract is up for renewal.
我的合同要续约了
Let's get on with it. My contract is up for renewal.
刘易斯 请回来
剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表