剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表
- 追上汉密尔顿了 - 收到
- Catching Hamilton. - Copy.
- 加油! - 加油!
- Go on! - Go on!
加油!
Come on!
(汉密尔顿 梅赛德斯)
阿隆索貌似很快 他在推进
Alonso looks quick, so he is pushing.
对 他跑得太快了
Yeah, he's going too fast. Let's keep pushing.
我们继续推进
Yeah, he's going too fast. Let's keep pushing.
(汉密尔顿 梅赛德斯车队)
车子漂得厉害
Car's shifting big time.
(阿隆索 阿斯顿马丁)
汉密尔顿的前轮有问题
Hamilton's struggling with front tires.
(汉密尔顿 梅赛德斯车队)
费尔南多·阿隆索来了
Here comes Fernando Alonso.
不!
No!
汉密尔顿夺回了领先位置!
Hamilton regains the spot!
我想阿隆索要和汉密尔顿拼到底了
I think Alonso wants to fight it out with Hamilton.
这是决定性的时刻
This is the moment of truth, where, after you win championships,
等你赢得了冠军
This is the moment of truth, where, after you win championships,
尝到一次胜利的滋味之后
obviously after you taste that once, you want to repeat that feeling forever.
你就会想反复不断尝试那滋味
obviously after you taste that once, you want to repeat that feeling forever.
所以我会继续战斗
So I will keep fighting.
汉密尔顿开始推进!
Hamilton starting to push.
没问题 现在推进
It's okay. Pushing now.
(汉密尔顿 梅赛德斯车队)
很难对他保持领先
Hard to keep him behind me.
(阿隆索 阿斯顿马丁车队)
费尔南多·阿隆索精彩的超车!
Oh, what a move from Fernando Alonso!
- 好啊!加油! - 太棒了!
- Yeah! - Yes! Go on!
好!来吧!
Yes! Let's go!
接下来是塞恩斯 前方2.6秒
Sainz is next. 2.6 ahead.
(阿隆索 阿斯顿马丁车队)
(塞恩斯 法拉利车队)
- 现在后车是费尔南多 - 收到
- Fernando is now behind. - Copy.
(斯特罗尔 阿斯顿马丁车队)
兰斯 整体上 拉塞尔的轮胎问题严重
Big picture, Lance, Russell is really struggling on his tires.
他只领先18秒
He's just 18 ahead.
(拉塞尔 梅赛德斯车队)
进站
Box, box.
出站时会和斯特罗尔非常接近
It'll be tight with Stroll on exit.
(斯特罗尔 阿斯顿马丁)
好的 拉塞尔进站了 会咬得很紧
Okay, Russell's pitting. It's gonna be tight.
全力推进
So push hard.
(拉塞尔 梅赛德斯车队)
(拉塞尔 梅赛德斯车队)
(斯特罗尔 阿斯顿马丁车队)
(拉塞尔 梅赛德斯)
稳住 你做得很好
Keep it smooth. Doing a good job.
(斯特罗尔 阿斯顿马丁)
加油 兰斯!
Go on, Lance!
加油 小伙子!
Come on, boy!
继续推进 兰斯 继续推进
Keep pushing, Lance.
(拉塞尔 梅赛德斯车队)
兰斯·斯特罗尔超过去了
There goes Lance Stroll ahead of George Russell.
领先于乔治·拉塞尔
There goes Lance Stroll ahead of George Russell.
斯特罗尔跑进第七位
Stroll up into seventh place.
太棒了!
Come on!
很好!
That's good.
事后我们要好好分♥析♥一下 这个局面我完全无法理解
We need a postmortem here because this is incomprehensible for me.
(勒克莱尔 法拉利车队)
相距几秒?
How many seconds clear?
和身后的塞恩斯相距12.6秒
Gap to Sainz behind, 12.6.
不好 不要啊
No, no, no, no. Come on.
什么情况 各位?
What happened, guys?
失去动力了
No power.
他妈的怎么了?
What the fuck?
有辆法拉利停下来了 夏尔·勒克莱尔退出了比赛!
There's a Ferrari pulling over. Charles Leclerc is out!
悲剧再次上演!
It's happened again!
- Sorry about that. - Copy. I'll go to P0.
抱歉
- Sorry about that. - Copy. I'll go to P0.
收到 我回到零位
- Sorry about that. - Copy. I'll go to P0.
(阿隆索 阿斯顿马丁)
法拉利出局了 做好准备
- Ferrari out. Be ready, huh? - We are ready.
我们准备好了
- Ferrari out. Be ready, huh? - We are ready.
法拉利对阿斯顿马丁
So it's Ferrari up against Aston Martin.
阿隆索在追赶塞恩斯 争夺第三位
Alonso chasing down Sainz for third.
(塞恩斯 法拉利车队)
费尔南多落后你0.5秒
Fernando 0.5 behind.
(阿隆索 阿斯顿马丁)
上一圈你比塞恩斯快一秒
Last lap, you were one second quicker than Sainz.
专心比赛
- Focus on the race. - Is he quicker? Should I push, yeah?
他更快吗?我要推进吗?
- Focus on the race. - Is he quicker? Should I push, yeah?
性能开始衰退
Deg is starting to kick in.
(阿隆索 阿斯顿马丁)
继续给他施加压力 他的轮胎顶不住了
Keep the pressure. He's worried about tires.
(阿隆索 阿斯顿马丁车队)
- 可以用减阻系统了 - 明白
- You've got DRS. - Understood.
(塞恩斯 法拉利车队)
费尔南多·阿隆索接上尾流
Fernando Alonso picks up the slipstream,
抢占内侧车道!
now has the inside line.
(阿隆索 阿斯顿马丁车队)
好啊!再见!
Yes! Bye-bye!
阿隆索夺取了第三位!
Alonso up into third place!
太棒了!
Yes, come on!
(阿隆索 阿斯顿马丁)
这台车开着真顺手!
This is a lovely car to drive!
绝对的 伙计 绝对的
Absolutely, mate.
欢迎费尔南多·阿隆索重返领奖台!
Please welcome back to the podium Fernando Alonso!
精彩的开局
What a start...
好啊!
Yes!
他在阿斯顿马丁车队首战告捷!
to his Aston Martin career.
(斯特罗尔 阿斯顿马丁车队)
好的 兰斯 前方是方格旗
Okay, Lance. That's checkered flag.
第六位 伙计 第六位
P6, mate. P6.
今天是车队的好日子
Brilliant day for the team.
谢谢
Thanks, man.
今天是我的人生巅峰时刻之一
This is one of my best life achievements,
战胜伤痛 做到了很多医生说我不可能做到的事
and do what a bunch of doctors told me I couldn't do.
这个结果 这个表现 让所有人看到 我们不可小觑
This result, this performance, it shows everyone we're the real deal.
(阿隆索 阿斯顿马丁车队)
大家的努力啊
What you have done, guys.
大家的努力
What you have done. I am so proud of you.
我真为你们骄傲
What you have done. I am so proud of you.
太棒了 太棒了!
This is amazing. Amazing!
你们用五个月 打造了一台第二好的赛车
Guys, you've built the second-best car in five months.
真不知道 你们用一整个赛季能创造出什么
I don't know what you can do in one full season.
但我们继续冲刺吧!
But let's fucking go for it!
(塞恩斯 法拉利车队)
不容易
That was tough.
事与愿违
Not where we want to be.
我们本应该登上领奖台 有点失望
We are supposed to be on the podium.
本赛季开局不理想
It's a bit frustrating. It's not the best start for the season.
(汉密尔顿 梅赛德斯车队)
刘易斯 第五位
Lewis, that's P5, mate.
真是艰苦的比赛
Real tough race.
要缩小差距 我们还要下很大功夫
We've got some serious work to do to close the gap.
表现太差劲了
What a fucking performance.
他妈的 我不知道是怎么了
I don't know what we fucked up on.
嘿 刘易斯
Hey, Lewis. Chasing Carlos, that must give you hope
追赶卡洛斯的过程一定给了你希望
Hey, Lewis. Chasing Carlos, that must give you hope
今后至少有望和那些车手拼一下
that at least you can fight those guys going forward.
目前我们肯定还不行 今天他们比我们快多了
Uh, we can't fight them at the moment. They were much quicker than us today,
阿斯顿也很快
um, as were, um, the Astons.
现在比速度 我们排第四 去年我们是第三
So we're the fourth-fastest team now, as opposed to the third last year.
我们退步了
我个人非常恼火
I take it very personal.
但说到底 这是团队的工作
But at the end of the day, we are all in this together.
我们需要一台 性能达到我们期望的赛车
Uh, we need a car that performs to, uh, our expectation.
所有这些地方我们都要做好
And only if we are able to put all of this together
才能成为一支冠军车队
will we be a championship-winning team.
给老爹一个拥抱吧
Give the old man a hug.
- 牛逼的赛车 - 天才小子
- Fucking cars. - Tell 'em, boy.
天才小子
Tell 'em, boy.
- 你一定很疼 - 真为你骄傲
- You must've been in pain. - So proud.
他疼得厉害
Who would have signed up for this?
几天前我还在医院
Days ago, in hospital.
感觉如何?
How are you feeling?
剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表