剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表
不过 是的 我应该在 最初的进攻中表现更好一些的
But, um, yeah, I should've just done a better job initially to attack.
他在适应赛车
He's having difficulties in adapting to the car
适应真实的一级方程式时遇到了困难
and to the Formula 1 reality.
他必须进步 他需要拿到积分
He has to improve. He needs to deliver points.
尼克的位置岌岌可危
Nyck's seat is under threat.
(第八场 加拿大 蒙特利尔)
保住排位
Keep the position.
(德弗里斯 阿尔法托利)
Argh!
成为英雄和狗熊之间
The difference between being a hero and a zero are just very fine.
只有一线之隔
The difference between being a hero and a zero are just very fine.
第18位
- P18. - Fuck.
该死
- P18. - Fuck.
(第九场 奥地利 施皮尔贝格)
你可以推进了
You're good to push. You attack everyone.
- 向所有人进攻 - 收到
You're good to push. You attack everyone.
Copy.
该死
Argh, fuck.
他需要记住飞速移♥动♥的感觉
He needs to remember how it feels to be quick.
他需要记住站在领奖台上的感觉
He needs to remember how it feels to stand on the podium.
好的 现在是第17位
Okay, so that's P17.
非常困难
Very difficult.
你必须保持信念 不断努力
You always got to keep believing and keep pushing.
不到最后一秒都不算结束
It's not done till it's done.
(第十场 英格兰 锡尔弗斯通)
好的 尼克 现在裕毅快了十分之七
Okay, Nyck, Yuki is currently seven tenths faster.
尼克是个很棒的年轻人
Nyck, he's a really nice young man.
而一级方程式是个非常简单的行业
And Formula 1 is a fairly simple business.
如果你速度够快 那大家都会爱你
Everybody loves you if you're quick.
反之 那你人再好也没用
If you're not, then you can be as nice as you like,
这并不能保住你的位置
it's not gonna guarantee you a seat.
失误 该死
Mistake. Fuck.
现在是第17位
That's P17.
对阿尔法托利的尼克·德弗里斯来说 这个周末非常令人失望
That is a very disappointing weekend for Nyck De Vries of AlphaTauri.
(红牛 阿尔法托利车队)
我想尼克很明显没能达标
I think it's... it's clear that Nyck's not quite hitting the mark, so...
他熟悉这里的赛道 所以我们希望
We were hoping that, because he knows the track here,
这能给他一些信心
that would give him the confidence, but he seems to struggle.
但他似乎很吃力
that would give him the confidence, but he seems to struggle.
我在想我们要不要做出调整
Question, whether or not we make the change or not.
我知道这很苛刻 但我觉得他拥有的时间够多了
I know it's harsh, but I think he's had long enough.
对
Yeah. Yeah.
嘿 丹尼尔 我是克里斯蒂安
Hey, Daniel, it's Christian.
有件事我想告诉你
Something I wanna put to you
我觉得你会非常感兴趣的
that I think could be... could be very interesting for you.
对
Yeah.
你专心让自己做好准备
Well, you focus on getting yourself sorted.
(两天后)
(英国 锡尔弗斯通)
你从几点开始进赛道?
What time are you on track from?
- 9点?赛道是9点开放吗? - 9点到6点
Is it 9:00? Track's open at 9:00? - Track's 9:00 to 6:00.
对
Yeah.
我们得到机会 让丹尼尔坐上红牛的赛车
We got the opportunity to put Daniel in a Red Bull car
在银石赛道上跑几圈
for a few laps around Silverstone.
这将是检验丹尼尔状态的试金石
And that is gonna be the litmus test to... where is Daniel?
他和我们现在的车手相比状态如何?
How does he compare to our current drivers?
休假八个月后 重新回到车上的感觉有多爽?
How good's driving after having eight months off?
我明白
I know.
我今天要被抬出去了
I'm gonna be carried out today.
没关系
It's all right.
尼克没能完成任务
Nyck's not really getting the job done, so if the test goes well,
Nyck's not really getting the job done, so if the test goes well,
所以 如果测试顺利
Nyck's not really getting the job done, so if the test goes well,
丹尼可能有机会加入阿尔法托利
there could be a chance for Danny in the AlphaTauri.
我觉得只要我戴上头盔那些 我就会...
I think once I put the helmet on and stuff, I'll be like...
自然而然顺利地跑完第一圈
Get a first lap under my belt.
- 会很棒的 - 是啊
- It'll be good. - Yeah.
我知道阿尔法托利
I know AlphaTauri are not completely happy
对车队目前的状况并不太满意
with how things are currently going in the team.
所以如果这次测试顺利的话 我就能回归一级方程式了
So if this test goes well, I could be back in F1.
- 你知道克里斯蒂安几点到吗? - 可能一大早就到了
Probably first thing in the morning.
(甲骨文红牛车队)
没有纸杯茶就不算来过银石赛道
Can't be Silverstone without a cup of tea in a paper... paper cup.
只要他今天能拿到积分 我想在你们的条件中
As long as he delivers today, I think in your environment,
新的起点 新的开始
new start, new beginning,
他仍然是红牛家族的一员
he's still part of the Red Bull family.
他会把这看成是重回红牛车队的机会
He's gonna see that as an opportunity to get back into Red Bull Racing.
他知道这是最后的机会
And he knows this is it.
- 成败在此一举 - 对
- This is make-or-break for him. - Yeah.
走吧 伙计
Let's go, mate.
我现在要做的测试 当中有太多的未知
With the test I'm doing, there's so many unknowns
当然 还有恐惧或怀疑
and, of course, some fears or doubts.
我还没上过赛车 我做了很多次模拟
I haven't been in the car yet. I've driven the sim many times.
那是一个很棒的模拟器
Uh, which is a great simulator and whatever.
但...我还没有开过真车
But it's... I haven't driven the real car yet.
- 日安 - 你好吗?
- G'day. - How are you?
- 还是很合身哦? - 是啊
- They... They fit still, huh? - Yeah.
- 我知道 - 很适合你
- I know. - It suits you.
有点紧
- A little... A little tight. - How are you, mate?
是啊
Yeah.
有点心急
- A bit impatient. - Like going back in time.
- 就像回到了过去一样 - 我知道
- A bit impatient. - Like going back in time.
看你这笑容 看起来你还有机会
Looking at your smile, it doesn't look like you're done yet.
- 好了 回头见 谢谢 - 很适合你
- All right, I'll see ya later. - Suits you.
我热爱赛车 这是我唯一 真正做过的事 也是我唯一会做的事
I love racing, and it's all I've really ever done and all I've known.
我想这是我重回发车区的最后机会了
I think this is really pretty much my last chance to be back on the grid.
我想得到这个位置
I want this seat.
好了 我们不做任何程序 直接出去就行
Okay, so we won't do any procedures. We'll just go straight out.
- 行 - 好的 你自己感受一下吧
- Yep. - Let you have a feel for it.
好的 直接进入赛道
Okay, so it'll be straight out.
安全 可以进入赛道
And track is clear. Track is clear.
丹尼尔知道 那天所有人都会在看
Daniel knows everybody's gonna be looking at that data.
车厂里、赛道旁的所有人
Everybody in the factory, everybody trackside,
那天都会在关注 说:“丹尼尔·里卡多在哪里?”
is gonna be looking at that data to say, "Where is Daniel Ricciardo?"
好了 丹尼尔 请说说情况
Okay, Daniel. Comments, please.
路况不算完美
It's not perfect conditions. There are still some damp spots.
还有一些潮湿的地方
It's not perfect conditions. There are still some damp spots.
没事吧 丹尼尔?
Everything okay, Daniel?
丹尼尔?
Daniel?
没事 只是稍微转了一下
All good. Just a little spin.
好的
Okay.
经历了这么多之后
After everything that's happened,
我知道我要证明自己
I know I have a point to prove.
- 28.4 - 那是一圈 对
- Is that 28.4? - That's a lap, yeah, so...
所以他成功了
So he's on it.
你和你的团队...
Are you and your, uh, cohort--
- 有空吗? - ...有空吗?
- Available? - Available.
- 有 - 我们去快速喝杯茶吧
- Yeah. - Let's have a cup of tea.
好了 他刚刚跑的那圈
Okay, so, um, that lap he just did, um,
能让他在发车区排在马克斯旁边
would've put him next to Max on... on the grid.
他...
He's... He's...
看起来他恢复成了 我们认识的那个丹尼尔
Looks like he's the Daniel that we recognize
而不是过去几年的那个人
rather than the one I've seen the last couple of years.
我想知道 站在阿尔法托利的角度彼得会怎么说
Interesting to see what Peter says from AlphaTauri's point of view.
下一场比赛开始 我们想看他坐上赛车
We'd like to see him in the car from the next race.
彼得 我想你同意...
I think, Peter, you're in agreement with...
但是八个月没有碰过赛车
But then, after eight months not being in a car,
这还挺厉害的
is, uh, is quite impressive.
正如我们之前讨论过的
And, you know, as we discussed earlier, for us, is... is, uh, you know...
对我们来说 这不仅仅
And, you know, as we discussed earlier, for us, is... is, uh, you know...
他是位速度很快的车手
It's not only, you know, that it's a fast driver.
而且我们有很多可以向他学习的地方
It's also that, I think, we can learn a lot from him.
彼得 那就这样吧
- Peter. - There you go.
我非常兴奋
- I'm very excited. - Thanks, mate.
谢谢 伙计
- I'm very excited. - Thanks, mate.
大家意见一致 所以只要你愿意...
剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表