剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表
Copy.
(角田 阿尔法托利车队)
- 裕毅 推进 - 嗯 别担心!
- Yuki, push, push. - Yeah, yeah, don't worry!
要是还有余力 就推进更猛些
Push hard if you have anything.
(角田 阿尔法托利车队)
(罗森 阿尔法托利车队)
利亚姆·罗森战胜了队友角田裕毅!
Liam Lawson beats his teammate, Yuki Tsunoda!
这次也不错 第11位
Good effort again. P11.
真棒!好啊!大家干得好
Awesome! Nice! Good work, guys.
这几圈跑得很好 好样的
- Good laps. Very good job. - Yeah, copy.
嗯 收到
- Good laps. Very good job. - Yeah, copy.
你的开局不错
- You had a good start. - I know.
我知道
- You had a good start. - I know.
赛前我喝了那么多咖啡
I had so much caffeine before the race. Fucking lit me up!
弄得我无比亢奋!
I had so much caffeine before the race. Fucking lit me up!
(角田 阿尔法托利车队)
方格旗
Checkered flag. P12.
Checkered flag. P12.
第12位
真♥他♥妈♥过分
That was so shit.
不高兴 很烦躁
Not happy. Frustrated.
作为日本人 我很失望
As a Japanese, they're supporting me,
我想跑出好成绩 回报他们
and I wanna make good results for appreciation to them.
利亚姆这次又跑得不错 是不是?
Another good race by, uh, Liam, huh?
但他是个强有力的车手
But he is a tough racer.
裕毅...
Yuki...
怎么样?
Yeah?
得吸取教训
...will learn it all the hard way.
领先于裕毅 当然很好
Finishing ahead, um, of Yuki, obviously, it's... it was good.
我对比赛结果满意
I was happy with how the race went.
但说实话 也很难享受这个结果
But to be honest, it's been really hard to actually enjoy it.
在真正拿到那个名额之前
I guess until I have that... that security
在签下全职车手合同之前
or having that contract for a full-time seat,
um, it's hard to... to really enjoy it.
我很难享受暂时的战果
um, it's hard to... to really enjoy it.
啊 他在这儿
Ah, here he is. Have you... Just two minutes.
能不能占用你两分钟?
Ah, here he is. Have you... Just two minutes.
好的
我们简单聊一下
Let's go and have a quick chat.
从你的角度来看 你干得很好
From your perspective, you're doing a great job.
你的表现给我留下很好的印象
What you've done so far has impressed me.
车队每个人都对你印象很好
It's impressed everybody in the team.
Um...
但他们会宣布留用丹尼尔和裕毅
So they're gonna announce Daniel and Yuki. It goes out in the morning.
今天上午宣布
So they're gonna announce Daniel and Yuki. It goes out in the morning.
- 好吗? - 好吧
- Okay? - Okay.
别灰心 你的机会会来的
Stay positive. You will get your chance.
我没得到这个席位 真是很难过
It's tough knowing that I don't get the seat
尽管我战胜了得到那个席位的人
even though I've beaten the guy that's getting a seat.
他妈的 我不知道怎么回答 说真的
I don't know how to fucking answer that, honestly.
因为 本应该是我的 所以...
Because it's meant to be me, so...
- 再见 各位 - 再见 利亚姆
- Bye, guys. - See you, Liam.
再见 后会有期
Ciao, guys. See you later.
当然 这很令人灰心
Obviously, it's frustrating.
说实话 有很多事要面对 所以...是啊
There's a lot of things going on, to be honest, so it's... it's, um... Yeah.
从情绪上 心态上
I think, uh, emotionally and... and mentally,
这让人很疲惫
pretty draining, yeah.
一级方程式
Formula 1,
从来不止关乎秒表
it's never just about the stopwatch.
也有职场政♥治♥
There's politics.
大公♥司♥
Big business.
赞助商
Sponsorship. Popularity.
受欢迎度
Sponsorship. Popularity.
每个车手席位
A myriad of considerations
考虑因素千头万绪
for every seat.
利亚姆是个优秀青年车手 很有才华
He's a great young man, Liam, who... you know, who has... has lots of talent,
但我认为 在今天的一级方程式车坛
but I believe nowadays in Formula 1,
你需要有经验
you... you know, you need experience.
所以我们相信 用丹尼尔和裕毅
And so we believe that Daniel and Yuki,
把利亚姆作为两个车队的预备车手
with... with Liam as a reserve driver for both teams,
是个正确的决定
uh, is the right choice.
- 丹尼尔来了 - 对
- Daniel on the way. - Yeah.
留用裕毅 让我们保持稳定性和连贯性
We will have consistency and continuity with Yuki.
丹尼尔看到了利亚姆的表现
And Daniel's seen how Liam's done in that car.
车队会希望他继续保持出色的表现
The expectation is for him to carry that on.
他需要改进自己的表现 拿出更高的斗志
But he's just got to refine that form, that motivation,
他在红牛时
uh, that he had.
就很优秀 我们还记得
Uh, that we remember in his time at... at Red Bull.
(墨西哥 墨西哥城)
来自墨西哥城的问候
Welcome from Mexico City.
今天下午 这里将 上演一级方程式的精彩角逐
It's time for an F1 fiesta here this afternoon.
是的 先生!
Sí, señor!
切科!
Checo!
我爱你!
I love you!
貌似我们是在墨西哥
We're in Mexico, apparently. I think it suits me. I like it.
我觉得挺适合我的
We're in Mexico, apparently. I think it suits me. I like it.
我喜欢
We're in Mexico, apparently. I think it suits me. I like it.
谢谢 伙计
Okay. Thanks, buddy.
哈喽
All right.
- 早上好 - 早上好
- Morning. - Morning.
比赛日!
Race day!
- 一周最好的一天 - 没错
- Best day of the week. - Exactly.
来到墨西哥
Coming into Mexico, I have,
我又忐忑不安起来 很紧张
like, the butterflies again and... and those, like, nerves.
丹尼尔 拍张照片好吗?
Can I take a picture with you, Daniel?
能不能用西班牙语说句话?
Can you say something in Spanish?
你好
Hola.
但我准备好了
But I'm ready.
里卡多!我爱你 里卡多
Ricciardo! I love you, Ricciardo.
好吧 会有点疼吗?
Like, yeah, okay, will I feel a little bit of pain?
也许 但我的表现不会受影响
Maybe, but nothing that's gonna hinder my performance
那也不是借口
or be an excuse.
阿尔法托利在冠军赛中垫底
AlphaTauri, plum last in the Championship.
赛车没有竞争力
An uncompetitive car. Daniel has to giant-kill.
丹尼尔必须打败强敌
An uncompetitive car. Daniel has to giant-kill.
这是他唯一的机会 必须拿到积分
This is his one shot, now, to score points.
不错 克里斯蒂安偏爱他 但这是不够的
Yes, Christian has a soft spot for him, but that's not enough.
他必须证明他回到了巅峰状态
He has to show he's back to his best,
那个他们记忆中的优秀车手回来了
he's back to the driver that they remember him being.
我们对丹尼尔的期望很高
Our expectations towards Daniel are high.
我很担心
I'm very concerned
因为我们现在排名第十
because currently, we are P10.
在世界冠军榜上 我们垫底
In the world-championship rankings, we're last.
第十名对我们来说 是不可接受的
Racing in P10, for us, simply is not an option.
丹尼尔必须拿到积分
Daniel will have to deliver points.
(角田 阿尔法托利车队)
赛车一切正常?没有问题?
Everything okay with the car? No issues to report?
(里卡多 阿尔法托利车队)
没有 都正常
Um, no, all is okay.
经过这些事之后
After everything that's kinda happened,
我真想给车队带来些更好的比赛结果
I would love to give this team some better results.
最后一台车停下了
Okay, last car is stopping now.
比赛开始 出发了
Lights out, and away we go.
佩雷斯走外侧!
Pérez goes round the outside!
佩雷斯与夏尔·勒克莱尔撞车!
Pérez makes contact with Charles Leclerc!
一瞬间 塞尔希奥·佩雷斯的比赛结束了
But it's all over in a heartbeat for Sergio Pérez.
他妈的!
Fuck's sake!
裕毅 请不要频繁踩刹车
Yuki, please lift off the brakes.
可以超车
Overtake available.
奥斯卡·皮亚斯特里 感到来自角田裕毅的压力
Oscar Piastri under pressure from Yuki Tsunoda.
要从外侧压制角田 撞车了!
Gonna force Tsunoda round the outside. Contact!
他妈的!
Fuck, man!
两名车手发生了碰撞
The two drivers making contact.
从外侧超车似乎不是最好的路线
Going round the outside has proved to be not the best route.
好的 丹尼尔 裕毅在第一弯道处和皮亚斯特里拼抢
Okay, Daniel, Yuki lost the car in turn one fighting Piastri,
现在落后了
so he's at the back now.
明白
剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表