剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表
干得不错
Solid work.
只是不错而已?
Just solid?
非常好
It was pretty good.
两辆梅赛德斯赛车都焕发活力
Both Mercedes have absolutely come alive.
刘易斯 我们还是第二 还剩两圈
Lewis, we're still P2 and two laps remaining.
我们正在慢慢进步
We're slowly progressing.
现在我们只需要坚持到最后
Now we just need to bring them to the end.
长久以来 我们一直都很强
We were so strong for so long.
但过去几年 对大家来说都很艰难
But the last couple of years has been tough on everyone.
所以获得第二名的感觉真的很棒
So it felt so good to get a second place.
刘易斯·汉密尔顿来到最后一个弯道
Lewis Hamilton comes round the final corner.
我甚至无法用言语表达
I can't put into words how much it means
微笑着完成比赛 对我而言意义有多重大
to finish the race with a smile on your face.
干得好 刘易斯 开得棒极了
Great work, Lewis. What an awesome drive.
刘易斯·汉密尔顿和梅赛德斯 今天的表现非常出众
This has been a super performance for Lewis Hamilton
干得好 伙计们!太棒了
Mega job, guys! Mega job.
非常感谢大家为这次升级付出的努力
Super grateful for all the hard work everyone's put in to bring this upgrade.
乔治·拉塞尔将在这场比赛中 领先塞尔希奥·佩雷斯 夺取第三名
And George Russell is gonna hold off Sergio Pérez
(拉塞尔 梅赛德斯车队)
Woo!
车子越快 赛车越有趣 对吧?
This sport's a bit more fun when the car's fast, hey?
这对于一支必须做出非凡努力 在赛季中重整旗鼓的队伍而言
And that's a huge boost for a team that's had to dig deep
是一种巨大的鼓舞
and rebuild their season.
请大家前往领奖台 所有人去领奖台
Everyone to the podium, please. Everyone to the podium.
(阿隆索 阿斯顿马丁)
第七 兰斯第六
P7. Lance P6.
速度有点慢 但是梅赛德斯今天有点太快了
Lacking a little bit of pace, but Mercedes, a little bit too fast today.
阿斯顿马丁大失所望
Disappointment for Aston Martin,
他们在车队冠军排行榜上
and they'll drop behind Mercedes
已经落后于梅赛德斯
in the Constructors Championship as a result.
(2阿斯顿马丁 120分 3梅赛德斯 119分)
(2梅赛德斯 152分 3阿斯顿马丁 134分)
有起色了 是吧?
Getting better, no?
但你看到差距了吗?
But you see the gap?
你看到与前方的差距了吗?
You see the gap to the front, no?
对
Yeah.
我不认为曾有过那种 “好了 我们现在搞定了”的感觉
I don't think there was ever a feeling like, "Okay, we've got this now."
我们感觉方向是对的
There was a feeling that we're going in the right direction,
但还有很长的路要走
but there's still a long way to go.
一步一步来
Step by step, yeah.
太棒了 再见
Bravo. Ciao, ciao, ciao.
- 加油 - 加油
- Come on! - Come on!
快点 丹尼
Get down there, Danny.
再也不窝囊了
Doesn't look like shitters anymore.
很好
So good.
不再是彻头彻尾的窝囊废了
No more complete wankers.
Well done to George.
登上领奖台 看到自家车手站在上面
The sheer effect of a podium and seeing the drivers up there
对车队来说是件好事
is great for the team.
第二名 刘易斯·汉密尔顿
In second place, Lewis Hamilton!
现在我们需要能够 将这种积极情绪引导到正确的方向
Now we need to be able to channel that positiveness in the right direction.
Well done to Max Verstappen.
粉丝团 第一排
Fanboys, first row.
我们要不要拍团队照?
Do you think we should take a team photo?
不 还是算了
No. I don't think so.
- 不 - 我们...
- No. - We...
我们不会降低标准
We don't lower our standards.
- 我知道 我想我们要... - 我知道我们要庆祝这一刻
No, I think we need to be--
对 你说得对 第二名和第三名不拍团队合影
Yeah, but you're absolutely right. No team photo for second and third.
巴塞罗那只是一场比赛
Barcelona was one race.
我不想只抓住这一根稻草
I don't wanna grab on to one single straw
满眼尽是希望
and see all the positiveness in that.
你看到隧♥道♥尽头的曙光了吗?
Do you see the light at the end of the tunnel?
Um...
压力最大的人是托托
The person with the most amount of pressure on them is going to be Toto.
他不能保证车队会再次赢得冠军
He can't promise that, you know, we're gonna win the championship again.
他不能保证车队会接连赢下比赛
He can't promise we're gonna win races.
托托能向刘易斯做出的最大保证
The best thing that Toto can guarantee Lewis
就是他会倾听刘易斯的话
is that he's gonna listen to him.
(托托·沃尔夫)
老板
Boss.
周围尽是靓照
Got good pictures around.
谁会想到我们会走到今天?
Who would've thought we would be where we are in the world today?
去年 赛车的研发...
Last year, the development of the car, you weren't happy with me.
你当时对我不满意
Last year, the development of the car, you weren't happy with me.
是啊
Yeah.
要知道 坚持去年的理念
You know, sticking to the concept from last year,
是因为振奋人心的最终结果...
holding on to it because of the encouraging results at the end...
- 那是最大的失败 - 最大的失败
- That's the biggest failure. - The biggest.
Um...
因为去年我们误入歧途...
Because last year lead us in the wrong, you know...
是啊
Yeah.
是时候止损
The time has come to cut our losses
并且承认这种理念根本不会奏效
and say that the concept of this car is never gonna work.
明年我们得改一下
We gotta change it for next year.
就我个人而言
For me, personally,
你知道
you know, when you see the step that Aston Martin made over the winter,
当你看到阿斯顿马丁 在冬季实现的跨越时
you know, when you see the step that Aston Martin made over the winter,
这证明如果我们 在空气动力和平衡方面
shows that if we get it right with the concept of the car,
有正确的研发理念
you know, the aero and the balance,
我们就可以赢得冠军
we can win a championship.
但我不想等到2026年 迎来新的引擎规则再有所作为
But I don't want to wait until 2026 when we have the new engine regulations.
靠 我也是
Frick, me neither.
你还可以在这里多待二三十年
You can be here for, like, 20 more years, 30 more years.
我不行
I can't.
这话谁说的?
Well, who says that?
这对我来说是宝贵的岁月
This is precious years for me.
我不知道
I don't know.
刘易斯 你远远不只是名赛车手
Lewis, you're much more than a racing driver.
你不光是七冠王
Much more than the seven-time world champion.
你是带领这支队伍前进的人之一
You are one of the... the people that lead this team forward.
我和托托的合作...
I've worked with Toto now...
加入车队已经十年了
Uh, I think this is my tenth year with the team.
我从他身上学到了很多
I've learned a huge amount from him,
我觉得他可能也从我身上
and I'd like to think there's at least one or two things
至少学到一二
that he may have learned from me.
(托托·沃尔夫)
在每一段人际关系中
In every relationship,
都会有双方目标不甚一致的时候
you will have moments where your objectives may differ.
人生就是这样
It's just part of how life goes.
在我们的关系中
In the context of our relationship,
他一直很忠诚
he's a loyal guy.
托托和我有很多共同点
Toto and I have a lot in common.
我们都争强好胜 讨厌输
We're both massively competitive and hate losing.
的确 我们经历了艰难的两年
Okay, we've had two difficult years,
但是...我仍然坚信
but... I still have so much belief
梅赛德斯和这支车队
that Mercedes and all these people within this team
有能力造出一部厉害的赛车
have the ability to build a great car.
你只需要冒险一试
You've just got to take a leap of faith.
刘易斯·汉密尔顿 签了一份为期两年的新合约
Lewis Hamilton has signed a new two-year contract.
刘易斯穿红色的法拉利车手服
The thought of Lewis at Ferrari in a red overall,
那不适合他
it wouldn't suit him.
这位七冠王
The seven-time world champion has signed a new two-year contract
与梅赛德斯签下了一份 为期两年的新合同 2025年到期
with Mercedes until 2025.
托托 他确实在聆听
Toto, he's listened.
我从来没有想过
And there just never feels like a time where I'm not gonna be a Mercedes driver.
不当梅赛德斯车手
And there just never feels like a time where I'm not gonna be a Mercedes driver.
这里有我的家 我的家人
That's my home. It's my family.
再见
Bye-bye.
走吧 各位
- Let's go. See you next week. - See you next week. Take care.
- 下周见 - 下周见
- Let's go. See you next week. - See you next week. Take care.
如果我有一颗水晶球 对你说
If I would have a glass ball, to say to you,
“我会拿下第八个冠军” 那我就太傻了
"I am delivering the eighth title," would be foolish.
我可以保证的是
Um, what I can guarantee is
这支车队会尽最大的努力
that the team is gonna be giving its utmost
帮助他夺得第八个冠军头衔
剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表