剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表
今年我的首站比赛 压力不小
Going into my first race of the year, there's a lot of pressure on.
转眼间 你已经在发车区了
Before you know it, you're on the grid.
后方摇起了绿旗 意味着比赛终于就要开始了
Green flag at the back means that it is finally time.
激烈的角逐 信♥号♥♥灯亮起 引擎轰鸣
Hard racing, the lights are coming on, the revs coming up.
你心想:“妈的 真的开始了”
And you're like, "Shit. This is real."
比赛开始 我们出发了!
It's lights out and away we go!
我的车怎么了?
What's wrong with my car?
兰多 我们在处理一个问题
Lando, we are managing an issue. Box now, box now.
现在进站
Lando, we are managing an issue. Box now, box now.
兰多的引擎出了问题
Lando's got an engine problem.
奥斯卡·皮亚斯特里 希望在自己的首场比赛上得分
Oscar Piastri trying to score points on debut.
(皮亚斯特里 迈凯伦车队)
变速箱坏了
I've lost the gearbox.
收到
Copy.
奥斯卡 这一圈我们进站 更换方向盘
Oscar, we'll box this lap and swap the steering wheel.
不行 还是没反应
I've still got nothing.
他在摇头
He's shaking his head. What a start.
这样的开局
He's shaking his head. What a start.
奥斯卡·皮亚斯特里 大奖赛首站运气太差了
What a miserable first grand prix for Oscar Piastri.
妈的
Fucking hell.
这圈进站
Box this lap.
兰多·诺里斯有大♥麻♥烦
Lando Norris is really struggling.
这是他第五次进站了
He's coming into the pits for the fifth time!
这次时间较长 25到30秒
This will be a slow stop. Twenty-five to 30 seconds.
哇
Whoa.
马克斯·维斯塔潘决胜巴林大奖赛
Max Verstappen dominates the Bahrain Grand Prix
带领红牛车队包揽冠亚军
to lead home a Red Bull one-two,
今年要超越他们会很难
and they will take some beating this year.
诺里斯排到第17位
Norris comes home in 17th.
皮亚斯特里 甚至没能跑完他的首场比赛
And Piastri doesn't even finish his debut race.
我就做了一个小动作
I do one little thing. I under rotate. Fucking corner, giving up.
转弯小了一点
I do one little thing. I under rotate. Fucking corner, giving up.
该死的弯道 就不行了
I do one little thing. I under rotate. Fucking corner, giving up.
极限了
Knife-edge.
哪怕我有一个动作没做对
As soon as I do one thing wrong, it's just garbage.
As soon as I do one thing wrong, it's just garbage.
它就秒变垃圾
As soon as I do one thing wrong, it's just garbage.
每个车队都满怀希望地开始一个赛季
I think every team goes into every new season filled with hope.
如果你的车状态不如人意
And if your car is not where you want it to be...
你会有很强挫败感
your heart just sinks.
因为你知道这会是艰难的一年
'Cause you know it's going to be the hardest of years.
兰多来了
There's Lando.
怎么样?和去年一样?
And? Same as last year?
基本是类似的限制
Similar limitations, basically.
嗯
Yeah.
类似的问题
Similar issues. Similar problems.
好的
All right.
我们继续努力
We'll keep pushing.
作为赛车手 你时刻在想
At every single point in your career as a driver,
“今年一定要顺利”
you think, "I need this year to go really well."
你觉得你不能白白浪费掉一年时间
You don't feel like you ever have a year to burn.
你从来不会觉得
There's never a point in time as a driver where you're thinking,
“哦 没问题”
"Oh, no problem."
好像是说 “赛季剩下的时间我可以等着
Like, "I'll be happy to wait the rest of the season,
或者等明年再说 或者再过几个月就会好起来”
or until next year, or a few more months for this to go well."
你眼下就需要一部好车
You need a good car now.
不如我去红牛车队 把他们的车偷出来
I might just walk into Red Bull and steal their car.
- 是吗?好吧 - 只偷前鼻翼就行
- Yeah? Okay. - Just steal their front wing.
- 他们不会在乎吧? - 溜进去 拿了就跑
- They won't care, will they? - Pick it up, walk straight out.
现在说这是一场危机是否为时尚早?
Is it too soon to call it a crisis?
我知道我们距离我们的目标还差很远
I know we're far from where we wanna be.
但我们的计划很明确 我们知道需要什么 要达到什么目标
Um, but we have a very clear plan, uh, what we need and want to achieve.
前部有点不正常
Guys, something's not right with the front end.
转向严重不足
I got too much understeer.
(诺里斯 迈凯伦)
迈凯伦的两名车手 在车队冠军榜排名垫底
The two McLarens, last in the Constructors Championship,
今晚也碌碌无为
and not doing much tonight
看来仍将继续留在冠军榜的底端
to get themselves off the bottom of the table, it seems.
对兰多·诺里斯来说太遗憾了
It's a real shame for Lando Norris,
他是个天才车手
a phenomenally talented driver.
有一点一直很清楚
It's been clear for a long time
兰多·诺里斯是这支车队的焦点人物
that Lando Norris is the focal point of this team.
他们的未来就靠他了
That he's their future.
可是他们给他提供的赛车这么差劲
But when you consider how poor the car is that he's been given,
谁知他什么时候 会动换个车队的念头?
how long until he tries to find a way out?
我觉得兰多是 发车区内最有才华的车手之一
Lando's one of the most talented drivers on the grid.
给他一台好车 他是能赢的 毫无疑问
In the right car, he would be a winning driver. No doubt of that.
若继续在低迷不振中度过一年 他的事业还有多大希望?
Can his career take another year of being in the doldrums?
一个车手的职业生涯就那么几年
A driver's career has a finite amount of time to it,
说到底 他必须做出正确的抉择
and he needs to make the right decisions for him at the end of the day.
我们当然对他很有兴趣
We'd certainly be interested in him.
如果拿出好的表现 他会有很多机会
If he's delivering, he's not gonna be short of choices.
他需要做出正确的选择
He's gotta make sure he makes the right choice.
(第五场 美国迈阿密)
好盛大啊
Yeah, it's huge, huh?
太酷啦
How cool is that?
- 你好吗? - 很好
- How are you? - Good.
- 祝比赛交好运 - 谢谢
- Good luck. - Thank you.
怎么样?
What's going on?
来到迈阿密
Coming into Miami, I think Zak has every reason to be worried.
我觉得萨克完全有理由担心
Coming into Miami, I think Zak has every reason to be worried.
因为那些想要
Because those clamors
和兰多签约的呼声
for Lando Norris's signature
只会越来越响亮
are only going to get louder.
一级方程式从业者喜欢
People in F1 love to see other teams' weaknesses.
看到其他车队暴露出弱点
People in F1 love to see other teams' weaknesses.
车队经理一旦看到裂痕 就会想
If team principals see the cracks and they think,
“兰多·诺里斯可能要换队了”
"Lando Norris might be available,"
克里斯蒂安·霍纳 的一个电♥话♥就可能让他动心
you know, his head might be turned by a phone call from Christian Horner.
为什么不会呢?
And why wouldn't it be?
我赞赏兰多对迈凯伦的忠诚
I admire Lando's loyalty to McLaren,
但那份忠诚迟早会耗尽的
but, at some point, that will wear thin.
我认为长远来看 他更适合我们的环境
I think he would fit in our environment longer term.
他和马克斯彼此敬重 关系很好
Uh, he and Max have a good respect and good relationship together.
所以他们的组合可能会带来好的战果
So you could see that being a combination that could work.
萨克 见到你真高兴 谢谢你参加我们的访谈
Zak, great to see you. Thanks for joining us.
很荣幸
Good to be here.
为什么大家都在说 你们必须表态“兰多会留下”?
What's all this talk about having to say, "Lando is with us to stay"?
现在说不是太早了吗?
Doesn't that seem too early?
是的 太早了
Yeah, it's very early.
但你知道 人们被问到一个问题 就开始猜测
But, you know, people get asked a question and, uh, speculate.
他两站比赛不利
You have a bad two races,
于是“天呐他要去另一个车队了”
and, "Oh my God. He's off to another team."
这项运动中 很多时候
A lot of times in this sport, people will put certain rumors out
人们传播谣言
A lot of times in this sport, people will put certain rumors out
企图制♥造♥裂痕
to try and, uh, put fractures into relationships
破坏车队和车手的稳定
to destabilize, uh, teams and... and drivers.
- 非常感谢 萨克 - 不客气 再见
- Thank you very much, Zak. - You're welcome. See you later. Cheers.
我只想确保兰多专心开车
I just wanna make sure Lando stays focused and that we block out all the nonsense
我们要把有些竞争对手
I just wanna make sure Lando stays focused and that we block out all the nonsense
制♥造♥的流言蜚语屏蔽掉
that, uh, some of our competitors like to create.
我想不会占用很多时间
I think this will be quite quick.
第一件事 很显然
The first order of business is obviously
经过前两场比赛 情况并不像看起来那么糟糕
it's not as bad as it looks after the first races.
我认为这很重要
I think that's quite important.
作为车队 我们希望拿出更好的表现
As a team, we wanna improve the performance.
我们知道 我们没有达到预期
- We know we're not where we need to be. - Yeah.
嗯
- We know we're not where we need to be. - Yeah.
我想深入到这个程度也就可以了
And I think that's probably as deep a level as you need to get into it.
此外还有一件事要提一下 就是兰多的合同
The only other thing to flag is on Lando's contract.
天空电视台一上来 就问萨克有没有退出条款
So Zak got asked specifically outright by Sky if there was any exit clauses,
他说没有
to which we said no.
剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表