剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表
这些小玩意儿 能让你拿到0.1秒的区别
The little things that find you half a tenth.
我早就料到这条路不好走
I don't expect this to be easy,
但我对车队有绝对的信心
but I have ultimate faith in the team.
我们要尽一切努力让赛季重回正轨
We just gotta give it everything to get the season back on track.
(西班牙 巴塞罗那)
在西班牙 你总会感觉
In Spain, there is always this feeling
每年都有一场主场大奖赛
of it's once a year that you have the home grand prix.
今年是我首次 在一级方程式比赛获胜的20周年纪念
This year is the 20th anniversary of my first win in Formula 1.
Fernando! Fernando! Fernando!
而20年后
And 20 years later, I'm still, uh, fighting for wins.
我依然在为胜利而战
And 20 years later, I'm still, uh, fighting for wins.
早上好
Good morning.
乔治 你觉得吐司上放豆子怎么样?
George! George, what do you think of beans on toast?
放豆子的吐司?我喜欢
Beans on toast? I like it.
赛前预测?对 会赢
Pre-race prediction? Yeah, gonna win.
- 赛前预测... - 是的 我会赢
- Pre-race prediction. - Yeah, I'm gonna win. Yeah.
如果不是你呢?
And if it's not you?
费尔南多
Fernando.
我想看费尔南多赢一场比赛 谁不想呢?
I wanna see Fernando win a race. Who doesn't?
多谢各位出席
Thanks for joining.
谁想要第一个向刘易斯提问?
Who would like to take the first question for Lewis from the floor?
刘易斯 托托好像在上次比赛后说过
I think Toto said after the last race
他并不指望 能超过阿斯顿马丁和法拉利
that he doesn't expect to clear, um, Aston Martin and Ferrari here,
你个人和车队上下也这么觉得吗?
so is that your feeling and the general feeling of the team?
我真的不知道该作何期待
I... I really don't know what to expect.
我还是希望这周末能和他们竞争
I'm still hopeful that we can compete with them this weekend,
但变数很大
but it's a big hope.
我只是非常渴望获胜
I just feel so incredibly hungry to win
也愿意不惜一切代价...
and willing to sacrifice pretty much everything, um,
以达成我所希望的目标
in order to get... to... to get to where I need to be.
无聊季甚至还没有开始
Silly season hasn't begun,
围绕汉密尔顿 在梅赛德斯的去留就已躁动不断
there's already a lot of noise around Lewis Hamilton's future at Mercedes
而且 他还可能会转会到法拉利
and a possible move to Ferrari.
想象穿红色车手服的刘易斯
Thinking about Lewis in a red suit...
显然 他在同一支车队待了这么久
You know, he's obviously been at the same team for so long.
我觉得改变总是令人期待的
I think change is always exciting.
刘易斯 我们能不能请你参与这个?
Lewis, can we bring you in on this?
这些法拉利的故事是怎么回事?
What about these Ferrari stories?
嗯 我想这是很自然的 当你在合同谈判过程中时
Yeah, I think naturally, uh, when you're in the contract negotiations,
总会有各种猜测
there's always gonna be speculation.
我认为 除非大家是听我说的
And I think ultimately, that's, uh...
否则最终只能是猜测
Unless you hear from me, then that's all it is, speculation.
- 法拉利有在联♥系♥吗? - 没有
- Have Ferrari been in touch? - No.
在一级方程式赛车中 谣言不会凭空而来
Rumors don't come from nowhere in Formula 1.
当然 刘易斯是否
Of course, there's gonna be question marks over whether Lewis
会和梅赛德斯续约尚且未知
will re-sign with Mercedes.
但如果你没有跟其他车队都谈过 那你就没有做好你的功课
But if you're not talking to every team, then you're not doing your job.
- 别说话 我们在为Netflix拍片呢 - 不 我知道
- Don't speak. We are on Netflix. - No, no, I know.
我不想说话 Netflix在拍
I don't want to talk. There's Netflix.
那么
So, uh, I'm not allowed to ask you about Mercedes, am I?
(弗雷德里克·范萨尔 法拉利)
So, uh, I'm not allowed to ask you about Mercedes, am I?
我不能问 关于梅赛德斯的问题 对吧?
So, uh, I'm not allowed to ask you about Mercedes, am I?
梅赛德斯的事你得问托托
You will ask Toto about Mercedes.
我完全能够理解刘易斯需要了解
I completely understand
对他而言 什么样的机会是最好的
that Lewis needs to look out what is the best opportunity for himself.
但我们很早就达成了共识
But what we agreed very early on was that we wouldn't talk to anybody else
我们不会与其他人交谈
But what we agreed very early on was that we wouldn't talk to anybody else
除非我们在彼此之间保持透明和诚实
without being transparent and honest with each other.
(AMG马石油一级方程式车队)
如果刘易斯离开
With Lewis, if he were to leave,
这会让梅赛德斯处于困境
that would put Mercedes in a bit of a tricky spot
因为这看起来几乎就像 他对这个车队失去了信心
because it would almost look like he's lost faith in the team.
每次签合约 我认为
Every time you do a contract, I think you'd be an idiot
如果你不分♥析♥你目前所处的位置 以及还有哪些其他机会
if you didn't analyze where you currently are
那你就是个白♥痴♥
and what other opportunities there are.
然后你必须做出决定 你是要探索其他选项
Then you have to make a decision whether you explore other alternatives
还是继续做你正在做的事
or you just continue on with what you're doing.
好吧 那这周末去巴塞罗那
So, Barcelona then, this weekend.
我们将与第二名的差距缩小到了一分
We've closed the gap to second to one point.
最大的疑问是升级的效果
The big questions are obviously gonna be around the effectiveness of the upgrades.
所以看看我们能有何种表现
So it'll be fascinating to see where we go from here.
这是非常迷人的
So it'll be fascinating to see where we go from here.
Um...
我们并不期望看到表现突飞猛进
We're not expecting to see a big shift in performance.
我认为要淡化它
I think downplay.
承诺不足和交付过多
Under-promising and over-delivering.
我们依然坚定 我们没有被打败 但我们很现实
We're still determined. We're not defeatist. But we're realistic.
Um, and then the track changes.
(周日 正赛)
来吧 欢迎来到西班牙
Here we go once again. Welcome to Spain.
第53届世界锦标赛 西班牙大奖赛即将开始
It is time for the 53rd World Championship running of the Spanish Grand Prix.
汉密尔顿在第四位发车 问题是
With Hamilton starting in fourth, the question is,
“新的升级 是否足以在车队第二名的争夺战中
will the new upgrade be enough to take the fight to Aston Martin
击败阿斯顿马丁?”
in the battle for second place in the Constructors?
无线电检查
- Radio check. - Radio loud and clear.
响亮清晰
- Radio check. - Radio loud and clear.
30秒 准备开火
Thirty seconds. Fire up.
团队全力以赴 进行升级
The team have worked flat out to bring an upgrade.
我希望这辆车会大有改善 成功与否 我们拭目以待
I hope the car's gonna be a lot better. Whether it'll work, we'll see.
我们是来战斗的 我们是来获胜的
We're there to fight, to win. And we will need to raise our game.
我们需要提高水准
We're there to fight, to win. And we will need to raise our game.
我们相信这次升级会顺利进行
We believe that the upgrade is gonna function well.
但也不能保证
But there is no guarantee.
(汉密尔顿 梅赛德斯车队)
我被撞了
Been hit.
汉密尔顿和诺里斯发生碰撞!
Hamilton and Norris make contact!
我的车可能有损伤
Might have some damage on the car.
我们会进行全面检查
We'll check everything.
兰斯 你前方是汉密尔顿
So, Lance, that's Hamilton in front of you.
(汉密尔顿 梅赛德斯车队)
阿斯顿马丁领先于梅赛德斯
And the Aston Martin is ahead of the Mercedes.
干得好 兰斯 你知道该怎么做 稳住阵脚
Great work, Lance. You know what to do. Settle down into it.
(汉密尔顿 梅赛德斯车队)
斯特罗尔 领先0.7秒
Stroll, 0.7 ahead.
那次碰撞后数据看起来还不错
Data looks all good with that contact.
(拉塞尔 梅赛德斯车队)
- 我们是什么名次? - 第七
- What position are we? - P7.
与阿隆索的差距是0.9秒
Gap ahead to Alonso, 0.9.
费尔南多·阿隆索 在这里挡住了乔治·拉塞尔
Fernando Alonso's fending off George Russell here.
(阿隆索 阿斯顿马丁)
拉塞尔 落后0.6秒
Russell, 0.6 behind.
明白
Understood.
拉塞尔 0.5秒
Russell, 0.5.
(阿隆索 阿斯顿马丁)
(拉塞尔 梅赛德斯车队)
差距0.4秒
Gap 0.4.
(阿隆索 阿斯顿马丁)
拉塞尔 0.2秒
Russell, 0.2.
(拉塞尔 梅赛德斯车队)
乔治·拉塞尔取而代之 梅赛德斯发起攻势
George Russell gets ahead of Fernando Alonso.
(汉密尔顿 梅赛德斯车队)
节奏看起来很不错 刘易斯
Pace is looking really good, Lewis.
斯特罗尔 领先1.3秒
Stroll, 1.3 ahead.
轮胎状况依然良好
Tires still good.
我们看到费尔南多·阿隆索 刚刚被梅赛德斯赛车超越
We saw Fernando Alonso getting passed by Mercedes,
兰斯·斯特罗尔 目前正被梅赛德斯赛车超越
and we're seeing Lance Stroll getting passed by Mercedes.
干得好 刘易斯
Nice one, Lewis. Sainz, gap 1.1.
塞恩斯 差距1.1秒
Nice one, Lewis. Sainz, gap 1.1.
轮胎状况依然良好 伙计
- Tires are still really good. - Let's keep it that way.
好的 继续保持
- Tires are still really good. - Let's keep it that way.
目前排第二
So currently P2.
干得好 刘易斯
Nice work, Lewis.
很好
This is good. If we can keep this pace up, we can keep extending.
如果我们能保持这个速度 我们就能继续向前挺进
This is good. If we can keep this pace up, we can keep extending.
梅赛德斯赛车跑得飞快
The Mercedes is absolutely flying.
好 我们全力以赴
Okay, let's go flat out. Flat out.
乔治·拉塞尔 刚刚超越卡洛斯·塞恩斯
George Russell has just got past Carlos Sainz
跻身领奖台名次
and moved himself up into the podium places.
剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表