剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表
排到了第七位
- Get in there, P7. - Yes!
好啊!
- Get in there, P7. - Yes!
Come on!
太好了!
Yes!
亚历山大·阿尔本英勇的表现
Alexander Albon is performing heroics out there.
展现了不俗的驾驶技艺
Really, really impressive drive.
各位 这些升级...
You guys, the upgrades...
感谢大家的辛苦努力
This is for all the hard work. Thank you.
方格旗 尼科 方格旗
Checkered flag, Nico. Checkered flag.
(霍肯伯格 哈斯车队)
第15位
P15.
就剩这些了?
All we had left, hey?
(7哈斯 8分 10威廉姆斯 1分)
(8哈斯 8分 9威廉姆斯 7分)
太精准了 美妙至极
It was just clinical. It was absolutely beautiful.
你发挥得淋漓尽致 尽善尽美
Literally nothing else you could've done. Executed it perfectly.
精准至极
Absolutely clinical.
这才是赢得比赛的样子
This is like a race win.
长♥期♥以来承受压力 积累的情绪
That buildup of emotion, just being under pressure for so long,
全都释放了 真是个美妙的瞬间 一个完美的周末
It's a great moment. It's a great weekend.
太精彩了
Brilliant stuff.
这是为了周六
值了 每一秒都值了
Worth it. Every second of it.
好样的
Well done. Really well done by you guys.
真是好样的 各位
Well done. Really well done by you guys.
嘿!
Hey, hey! Wahey!
亚历克斯!
Congrats!
妈的 怎么搞的?
What the fuck?
哈斯车队本赛季开局很好
Haas have had a really good start to the season.
操蛋
Bullshit. Bullshit.
但现在 那台哈斯赛车似乎有问题
But now, that Haas car seems to have issues.
京特会希望问题仅限于这条赛道
Guenther's gonna be hoping it's something specific to this track.
但如果反复发生
If it consistently happens,
那是不是说这台车本身有问题?
then that's something intrinsically wrong with the car.
(第十场 奥地利 斯皮尔伯格)
噢 天呐!
Oh dear!
我失去动力了
Oh, I lost power. Engine has gone.
引擎坏了
Oh, I lost power. Engine has gone.
刹车冒烟 引擎冒烟
Brakes smoking, engine smoking.
太他妈丢人了
It's fucking embarrassing.
(霍肯伯格 哈斯车队)
(第11场 英国 锡尔弗斯通)
(马格努森 哈斯车队)
引擎坏了 啊 起火了
Engine's gone bang. Whoa, whoa, fire.
小凯 赛车很可能不安全
Assume the car is not safe, Kev.
研发一台车 充分发挥赛车性能
Developing a car, extracting everything from it
这是这项运动的关键一环
is such a key facet of this sport.
三次了 妈的
That was three times shit.
夏奇拉 破引擎 破车
Shakira, shit engine, shit car.
哈斯车队处境艰难
Haas are in a really difficult spot. It's not bringing a knife to a gunfight.
连带着刀参加枪战都不算
Haas are in a really difficult spot. It's not bringing a knife to a gunfight.
他们手里只有勺子
They're bringing a spoon.
妈的
Fuck.
开局一片光明 我本来期待有更好的成绩
With our promising start, uh, I expected more.
我想我们最大的问题是
I think our biggest downside was
在赛车研发方面没有任何进展
we didn't make any progress in developing the car.
柠檬已经榨干了 再也榨不出汁了
The lemon has been squeezed. There's no more juice in it.
(哈斯车队总部 意大利 马拉内罗)
你好 嗨
Buon giorno. Ciao. Ciao.
(哈斯 哈斯自动化公♥司♥ )
喂 能听到吗?
Hello. Can you hear us?
我们在英格兰能听到
Yes, we can in England. Yes.
你们知道 我们现在的处境
We are in a situation, as you all know,
如果不改进 我们就惨了
that if there is no improvement, we're a little bit in, uh, no-man's-land.
冷却液管道有大幅度改进
The cooling flow ducting is substantially improved.
我们把流速从极低提高到低 但是更有针对性
We increased the flow rate from very small to small but purposeful.
搞什么鬼?
What the fuck, man? Jesus Christ, you don't convince me.
上帝啊 你不能说服我
What the fuck, man? Jesus Christ, you don't convince me.
我不是赛车专家
I'm not expert in looking at our cars.
看看其他人都在做什么 这很重要
Look around what other people are doing. That's very important.
威廉姆斯 看他们原先的表现 再看看现在
Williams, where they were and where they are now,
短时间内有很大进步
uh, taking a very short time, made a lot of progress.
我不知道他们怎么做到的 但他们做得很好
Again, I have no idea how they did it, you know? But they did a good job.
他们能做到 我们为什么不行?
If they are able to do it, why would we not be able to do it, you know?
看看他们采取的措施
I mean, look at the step they made.
一个升级 啪!
One upgrade, boom.
明白吗?
You know? From nowhere.
出人意料
You know? From nowhere.
看着竞争对手取得进步 那感觉真是难受
When you see your competitors making progress, it's difficult,
你总是要问: “他们能做到 我们怎么不行?”
because it's always, "Why can we not do what the other ones are doing?"
我们要向前迈出一步
We need to make a step forward.
我不是工程师 我不能自己动手造车
I'm not an engineer by trade. I'm not gonna do that myself.
我有人去做
I mean, I've got people doing it.
我们要改变方法
We need to do something different here.
要出成绩
We need to make gains, and then keep on making gains over the season.
要在一个赛季里不断有所斩获
We need to make gains, and then keep on making gains over the season.
一级方程式运动中 时代变得很快
In Formula 1, times change very, very quickly.
今天的车队经理需要应对大数据
So today's team principal is having to deal with big data, big tech,
高科技 还要对赛车
and have a true depth of understanding and knowledge of these cars
和赛车内在的性能和状态
and have a true depth of understanding and knowledge of these cars
有深入的理解
and what's going on underneath the hoods.
平衡迁移非常明显
I'm getting quite big balance shifts
取决于哪个弯道
depending on which corner I'm going through.
对 这可能会造成不同的结果
Yeah. Potentially, this might change things.
所以不是A、B、C、A
So it's... it's not A, B, C, A.
是B、C、A
It's B, C, A.
我之前学的是数学、物理 这些科学类的专业
My background is in mathematics, physics, the science-type subjects.
然后又修了一个工程学学位
And I went into, uh, an engineering degree,
这些学科奠定了我对这份运动的热爱
and those really created the foundations behind my passion for this sport.
你想要做什么 是由数据驱动的
Data drives what you're trying to do.
你做一百万次模拟 希望能预测会发生什么情况
You're just running a million simulations, trying to predict what's gonna happen.
这对我们有帮助 因为我总是尽量想得远一些
It helps us because I'm very much always trying to think ahead
想我们怎样争取优势
to how I can get an edge.
(第14场 荷兰 赞德福特)
方格旗 第八位
Checkered flag. P8.
我是说 现在的速度真的很强劲
- We've got really strong pace. - You drove admirably.
你今天的驾驶表现很精彩
- We've got really strong pace. - You drove admirably.
你赢得了很好的积分
You brought home some really good points.
(7哈斯 11分 9威廉姆斯 9分)
(7威廉姆斯 11分 8哈斯 11分)
(第15场 意大利 蒙扎)
亚历克斯·阿尔本拿下方格旗
Alex Albon takes the checkered flag.
干得好 第七位
Nice job. P7.
太好了!
- Yes! - You make this look easy.
你表现得驾轻就熟
- Yes! - You make this look easy.
哈斯已经连续六场比赛 没能拿到积分了
that Haas has failed to score any points.
真♥他♥妈♥丢人
It's a fucking embarrassment. I'm fucking done with this shit, you know.
我他妈受够了
It's a fucking embarrassment. I'm fucking done with this shit, you know.
这里有问题
Something is wrong here. Something needs to change on this car.
这台车需要改进
Something is wrong here. Something needs to change on this car.
不能一直这样下去 徒劳无功
We cannot keep on trying to do this if then nothing comes out.
还是得给吉恩打电♥话♥
Still need to phone Gene.
他妈的 我现在可真不想听到这个
Fucking hell. That will be fucking something that I hate to hear now.
嗨 吉恩
Hi, Gene.
我们在场上就像一群白♥痴♥
We look like fucking idiots out there.
让我非常难堪 是的
I'm badly... I'm badly embarrassed, yeah. I'm... I'm fucking...
我他妈的...
I'm badly... I'm badly embarrassed, yeah. I'm... I'm fucking...
我很惭愧
I'm... I'm not proud of myself here, you know.
吉恩 这部破车有问题
There's something inherently wrong with this fucking car, Gene.
吉恩 他们跑不过威廉姆斯 妈的
Look, they couldn't get past a fucking Williams, Gene.
(意大利 南蒂罗尔)
一级方程式越来越难 一切都变了
It is getting tougher and tougher in F1. Everything has changed.
年复一年找不到方向 那还有什么意义
If you know that you are last every year, it's no point to do it.
工作太艰苦 又没有乐趣
It's too hard work for no joy.
本赛季要是 像这杯葡萄酒这么好就好了
If only the season were as good as the wine.
- 那就好了 - 的确 但现在...
- That'd be great. - True, but at the moment...
是的 说白了 我们现在很困难
Yes, we struggle at the moment, in plain language.
其他车队都有进步 我们却一堆问题
Everyone made progress, and we have problems.
剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表