剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表
How the fuck have Aston done what they've done?
他们从红牛车队 雇来好几位空气动力专家
Well, they've... they've hired a bunch of, uh, aerodynamicists from Red Bull.
他妈的 我们也得这么做
Well, we need to fucking do that.
阿斯顿真快
That Aston is quick.
- 很好 - 很好
That was good.
是啊 兰斯表现非常好
- That was good. - Lance did really well.
是啊 而且兰斯 用的是两只骨折的手腕!
Yeah, Lance with two broken wrists!
- 好样的 - 好样的
Great job.
- 祝贺 - 我知道不能和你击掌庆祝
Congratulations. I know I can't high-five you,
你应该再多骨折几次
but you should break yourself more often.
不
No. I...
这个结果令人难以置信
This is just, uh, an unbelievable, uh, result.
和法拉利、梅赛德斯竞争
Fighting with Ferrari and Mercedes and...
六个月前还是不可想象的
Uh, this was unthinkable eight months ago.
是啊 很不平凡的一场比赛
Yeah, I mean, it was a very eventful session. Um...
现在能站在这里 我很庆幸
I'm just, uh, grateful to be here right now.
- 开得好极了 - 谢谢 兄弟
- Great driving. - Thanks, bro.
谢谢 伙计
Thanks, buddy. Good job.
做得好
Thanks, buddy. Good job.
你们坐这里?妈的 去找赞助商!
You sitting here? Go find some fucking sponsors!
提高价格!
Increase the price!
涨价了!
The price is going up!
只是排位赛
It's only Quali.
对吧?这一点要先明确
Okay? So we'll caveat that.
但阿斯顿马丁看起来状态很好
But Aston Martin look great.
他们的赛车能否赢得比赛
Whether that's a race-winning car or not,
我不知道
I don't know.
但各队的竞争如此激烈
But with how close the sport is,
本赛季的形势 会和我们预想的很不一样
we're gonna get something much different than we envisaged.
(周日 正赛)
- 我们走 - 我们走?
Let's go. Et hop.
戴雷朋太阳镜的乔治·克鲁尼
George Clooney with the Ray-Bans.
我们走 就看今天的了
Today's the day.
因为法拉利还想赢 而我们很久没夺冠了
Because Ferrari wants to win again, and it's been a while since we have,
大家的期望很高
there are a lot of expectations,
有时候 会造成更大压力
and sometimes they create extra pressure.
比赛压力又回来了 我喜欢
I really like it when you feel the race pressure coming back.
冬天过去了 但我觉得冬天太长了
Winter's over, but I find winter to be too long.
不是因为车队本身
Not so much in the team,
主要是因为媒体方面
but for the press's part,
是的 的确会增加压力
yeah, it does add pressure.
再见
Ciao, ciao.
回头见
See you later.
你预测会怎样?
Predictions?
我想我们的 实际水平高于排位赛单圈表现
I think we are better than what we look over one lap.
你希望如此!
You hope!
总之 我认为我们... 我想我们会和阿斯顿很接近
All in all, I think we are... I think it's gonna be close with Aston.
我们知道 去年阿斯顿不是个强劲的竞争对手
We know that Aston has done a huge step-up compared to last year,
现在 他们对我们的竞争力更强了
and they are much more in the fight with us now.
现在我们的主要目标
Now our main target
就是打败阿斯顿马丁 挑战红牛
is to beat Aston Martin and to fight Red Bull,
争取冠军
and then to go for the win.
女士们先生们 欢迎来到2023年一级方程式大赛
Welcome along, ladies and gentlemen, to Formula 1 in 2023.
巴林大奖赛
It's the Bahrain Grand Prix.
我们又见面了
Here we go again.
我以为我们会在第一排
I thought we'd be on the first row.
不管怎样 只好满足于第二排
- We'll have to settle for the second row. - That wouldn't have changed anything.
都一样
- We'll have to settle for the second row. - That wouldn't have changed anything.
相比右侧赛道 我更喜欢在左侧一点
I almost prefer being on the left of the track than on the right.
祝你玩得开心
Well, have fun.
去打败他们
Go finish it off, huh?
绝地反击
The great escape.
你本不必来巴林
You've got no business being in Bahrain.
发车区最后一辆车
Last car on the grid.
注意看灯
Focus on the lights.
(塞恩斯 法拉利车队)
我感觉就像初入一级方程式时一样 敏锐、专注、求胜心强
I feel as sharp, focused, motivated as when I started in Formula 1.
我要证明给全世界看
So I'm proving a point to the world.
别人从我手中夺走的冠军 我要夺回来
I need to take back the championship that was taken from me.
胜利属于我
I need to own it.
疼得要命
The pain is terrible, and I'm just thinking about the old man.
我心里想的只有我父亲
The pain is terrible, and I'm just thinking about the old man.
希望我能让他高兴
I'm hoping to make him happy.
新赛季现在开始了!
And the new season is underway!
(汉密尔顿 梅赛德斯车队)
后面的车是乔治
George, car behind.
兰斯 前车拉塞尔遇到了困难
Lance, car ahead, Russell, is struggling.
(斯特罗尔 阿斯顿马丁车队)
(拉塞尔 梅赛德斯车队)
(斯特罗尔 阿斯顿马丁)
很好
Okay, good job.
(拉塞尔 梅赛德斯车队)
我在斯特罗尔后面
I'm behind Stroll.
真♥他♥妈♥的烦人!
What a fucking annoyance!
(阿隆索 阿斯顿马丁车队)
汉密尔顿在后面
- Hamilton's behind. - Copy.
收到
- Hamilton's behind. - Copy.
(汉密尔顿 梅赛德斯)
- 全力以赴 - 很好
- Just use everything. - That's all good.
(阿隆索 阿斯顿马丁车队)
刘易斯 好样的
- Well done, Lewis. - The pace looks decent.
速度还不错
- Well done, Lewis. - The pace looks decent.
(拉塞尔 梅赛德斯)
继续推进
Keep on pushing.
可以超斯特罗尔了
Stroll overtake available.
(斯特罗尔 阿斯顿马丁)
拉塞尔就在你身后 专心看前面
Russell's right behind you now. Focus forward.
小心!
Be careful.
撞车了!
Contact! Two Aston Martins touched.
两部阿斯顿马丁赛车发生了碰撞
Contact! Two Aston Martins touched.
(阿隆索 阿斯顿马丁)
我在第四个弯道处被撞了 检查一下
I've been hit in turn four, so check.
兰斯 你没事吧?
Lance, are you okay? Lance?
Lance, are you okay? Lance?
兰斯?
Lance, are you okay? Lance?
(斯特罗尔 阿斯顿马丁车队)
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
检查前鼻翼!
Check the front wing.
我们认为没事 兰斯 继续推进
We think we're okay. Keep pushing.
前车是阿隆索
Car ahead Alonso.
两部梅赛德斯赛车排在第五和第六
The two Mercedes are fifth and sixth.
两车都超过了费尔南多·阿隆索
Both past Fernando Alonso,
他落到了第七位
who's dropped down to seventh.
(阿隆索 阿斯顿马丁)
前面是拉塞尔 领先1.5秒
Got Russell 1.5 ahead.
我们追近一点 看他们怎么办
Let's get closer and see what they do.
(拉塞尔 梅赛德斯)
阿隆索在后面 落后0.9秒 看来他在全力推进
Alonso behind at 0.9. Looks like he's pushing hard.
(阿隆索 阿斯顿马丁)
Use everything from the tires.
- 发挥轮胎极限性能 - 遵命!
As you wish, huh.
(拉塞尔 梅赛德斯)
轮胎不行了 我们得考虑进站了
Tires are gone. We need to think about boxing.
先别进
Staying out.
梅赛德斯赛车的后轮吃紧
Mercedes struggling with their rear tires.
加油啊 伙计 趁现在超过去
Come on, mate. Gotta have him now.
加油!
Come on!
(阿隆索 阿斯顿马丁)
可以使用减阻系统了
- You will get DRS. - Copy.
收到
- You will get DRS. - Copy.
费尔南多·阿隆索发力了!
Fernando Alonso makes the move!
(阿隆索 阿斯顿马丁车队)
小心拉塞尔
Watch Russell.
乔治·拉塞尔反超他!
George Russell comes back at him!
(拉塞尔 梅赛德斯)
Argh!
(阿隆索 阿斯顿马丁车队)
好样的 汉密尔顿领先4.8秒
Good job, mate. Hamilton is 4.8 ahead.
收到
Copy.
(汉密尔顿 梅赛德斯车队)
- 我在什么位置? - 现在第五位
- What position am I in? - So currently P5.
- 后面是谁? - 后车是阿隆索
- Who's behind? - Alonso is behind.
帮我注意速度
Keep me aware of pace.
(阿隆索 阿斯顿马丁车队)
剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表