剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表
(摩纳哥)
赛季间隙
During the offseason, you don't care what the time is.
你不必在乎几点了
During the offseason, you don't care what the time is.
睡到自然醒 也不用担心今天要干什么
You can just wake up and not care about what you do that day.
吃点垃圾食品
Eat some junk food. Stay in bed all day.
整天懒在床上
Eat some junk food. Stay in bed all day.
看Netflix
Watch Netflix.
对啊
Yeah.
我不在乎
I don't care.
今天会是快乐的一天
It's gonna be a good day today.
(加拿大)
Woo! Woo! Yeah, buddy!
Woo! Woo! Yeah, buddy!
哈 伙计!
Woo! Woo! Yeah, buddy!
太棒了!
That was great!
利用赛季间隙
I mean, the offseason's a great time to get away from racing.
忘掉比赛 好好放松一下
I mean, the offseason's a great time to get away from racing.
印个雪地天使
A little snow-angel action.
给心灵放个假 太好了
Sugar for the soul. It's great.
Fuck, yeah!
爽啊!
Fuck, yeah!
(法国)
太疯狂了 是不是?
It's crazy, right?
- 干杯 - 干杯
- Cheers, tout le monde. - Cheers.
我喜欢这些欢乐时光
These are moments which I embrace and cherish.
我会喝得酩酊大醉
I'm gonna be absolutely hammered.
30比0 亲爱的
30-0, baby.
很好
- That's good. - Oh, hey!
赛季间歇期对我很重要
I think it's, uh, very important for me, the offseason.
无忧无虑 享受生活
Just enjoy life.
我想我需要更大的球拍!
I think I need a bigger racket!
不用带手♥机♥ 也不会收到关于一级方程式的邮件
Not having your phone and emails about Formula 1.
不!
No!
这种日子只能是
You only get these kinds of things
在12月中到1月中这段时间
between middle of December to middle of January.
真让我不爽
Really pisses me off.
(美国)
你会很快忘掉一级方程式
You forget about Formula 1 pretty quick.
回去放松一下
Getting back to... to relax a little bit.
哈喽 小鱼 咬钩吧 拜托
Hello, fish. Can you bite, please?
这段时间会很轻松 太他妈无聊了
This should be relaxing. It's fucking boring here, you know?
好大一个!
Yeah, it's a big one!
我的《球场古惑仔》时刻
That's my Happy Gilmore.
我猜 它的好处是...
I guess the benefit is...
我太厉害了!
I'm on fire!
...赛季期间会见到的那些混♥蛋♥
I don't have to see a lot of the dickheads I see
现在都不用见
during the racing season.
(法国 昂蒂布)
斯特罗尔先生四分钟后就到
Mr. Stroll will arrive in four minutes.
莎拉 这些东西怎么拿走了?
Sarah, why did we remove these?
我们需要盖上
They need to be covered.
这是给斯特罗尔先生留的 现在都湿了
It's Mr. Stroll's zone, and they're all wet.
趁斯特罗尔先生还没到 收拾一下 快!
Tidy this before Mr. Stroll arrives. Hurry!
三分钟
Three minutes.
哈喽
Hello. Domenicali.
多梅尼卡利
Hello. Domenicali.
还有沃尔夫先生
And, uh, Mr. Wolff.
我们需要这个吗?
Do we need this?
腕带?是的 你需要
The wristband? Yes, you do.
希望你们尽兴 我只是...
Enjoy. I just need...
晚上好
Good evening.
糟糕 他来了
Ah shit, he's here.
斯特罗尔先生不需要腕带?
For Mr. Stroll we don't need the wristband?
斯特罗尔先生不需要
For Mr. Stroll we don't need it.
好 我们看看上面的频闪灯的效果
Okay, so let's see the strobe effects from the top.
大家欢迎阿斯顿马丁执行董事长
Please welcome Aston Martin Executive Chairman,
劳伦斯·斯特罗尔先生
Mr. Lawrence Stroll.
我不喜欢只是 躺在沙滩上或者打高尔夫
I'm not someone who could sit on the beach all day or play golf.
不管做什么 我都努力奋斗争取胜利
I've always fought for winning at whatever I did.
求胜心是我的驱动力 让我兴奋
It's what drives me, what motivates me, and what excites me.
大家好
Hello, everybody.
我是劳伦斯·斯特罗尔 我是执行董事长
My name is Lawrence Stroll, and I'm the executive chairman.
我是个车迷
I'm a car enthusiast.
我喜欢开车 没有我儿子开得好
I enjoy driving cars.
但五年前
But five years ago,
有一次机会 我买♥♥下了一支一级方程式车队
I had the opportunity to buy a Formula 1 team.
我有个梦想
And I had a vision
打造世界最强的高性能赛车运动公♥司♥
of building the greatest automotive high-performance company in the world.
为胜利而拼搏 可能是这世界上最难的事
To be able to fight and win is probably the hardest thing in the world.
托托也来了 不知他在哪儿 他会有同感
Toto, who's over there somewhere, will tell you.
他经历过几次了
He's done it several times.
我这辈子有过好几家公♥司♥
I've owned many companies in my life.
没有什么 比赢得一级方程式更令人激动
There's nothing like winning at Formula 1.
我们很有信心
We're pretty confident. They're both great drivers.
他们都是优秀车手
We're pretty confident. They're both great drivers.
我们有一台强大的赛车
We have a strong car.
我相信 有我的梦想引路
And I believe, with my vision,
凭借我的商业头脑
with my business sense,
还有我的财力
and with my wallet,
我的车队
I will be able to create
会跻身世界 最强一级方程式车队的行列
one of the best Formula 1 teams in the world.
今年我们的计划 老实说
Our plan, quite honestly, this year is
就是要扰乱一下那所谓的“四强”
to have a shake-up in the so-called "top four" teams.
显然这会让围场里的其他人不爽
Obviously, that will upset some of the rest of the paddock.
那是他们的问题
That's their problem.
劳伦斯·斯特罗尔 总是强势进入某个行业
Lawrence Stroll has always steamrolled his way
以前是时装 现在是一级方程式
Before, it was in fashion, and now it is in Formula 1.
他们不是一般的竞争对手
They are not a regular competitor,
但考虑到劳伦斯的雄心 可能也没什么不同之处
but knowing Lawrence's ambition, they could very well be.
在一级方程式运动中 如果有谁以为可以在两年内解决问题
If people think that you can fix something in two years in Formula 1,
那他就是做梦
you are dreaming.
我知道有人以为 “你只要付出一点努力
I know there is people out there which think, "You put a little bit of effort in,
就能打败红牛、 梅赛德斯或者法拉利”
and then you can beat now Red Bull, Mercedes, and Ferrari."
这完全不现实
It's completely unrealistic.
他说了些大话
He makes some pretty bold statements.
你不想和他作对 他不是个好惹的
You wouldn't wanna be on his bad side. He's not everyone's cup of tea.
《Formula 1:疾速争胜》
剧名:《有钱能使鬼推磨》
(阿斯顿马丁总部 英格兰 锡尔弗斯通)
(距离赛季开始还有三周)
我想克罗夫特会问你三个问题
So Crofty's gonna ask you, like, three questions, I think.
- 好的 - 好的 一会儿见 谢谢
- 你明天回来吗? - 对
- Are you back tomorrow? - Yes.
不知道你在英格兰怎么过的
Oh, I don't know how you can live in England.
好大
This is huge.
- 我上一条信息你收到了? - 收到了 三点有空
- You get my last message? - I did. Free at 3 o'clock.
- 他们11点45分回来? - 对
- Then they'd be back 11:45? - That's fine. Okay.
- 没事 好的 - 好吗?
All right.
- 早安 各位 - 早安
- Morning, everybody. - Morning.
劳伦斯对他的车队寄予厚望
Lawrence has big aspirations for his team,
他也知道怎么达到目的
and Lawrence knows how to get what he wants.
前后一共15分钟
Fifteen minutes for the whole thing.
凡是他经手的东西
Everything he touches
基本都点石成金
usually turns to gold.
印度力量车队被托管时
The Force India team was put into administration,
劳伦斯看到了机会
and Lawrence saw his opportunity...
嗨 劳伦斯
Hi, Lawrence.
很快买♥♥下了车队
and promptly bought the team and took it out of administration,
带队走出了困境
and promptly bought the team and took it out of administration,
把车队改名为赛点车队
and changed its name to Racing Point.
把他儿子从威廉姆斯挖过来
Brought his son over from Williams into the team.
我和我爸爸的关系不错
Well, my dad and I have a pretty good relationship, I'd say.
毕竟这么多年了嘛
You know, we go way back.
几年后
And then a few years after that, rebadged it again
又改了名字
And then a few years after that, rebadged it again
把车队置于他的阿斯顿马丁旗下
under his Aston Martin brand, for the car company which he'd bought.
那是他收♥购♥的汽车公♥司♥
剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表