剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表
It's just a patience game.
哈哈 好吧
Ha ha. Okay.
哈哈哈
LOL.
马克斯·维斯塔潘接近方格旗了
Max Verstappen approaches the checkered flag.
他赢得了迈阿密大奖赛!
He wins the Miami Grand Prix.
红牛再次包揽冠亚军
It's another one-two for Red Bull.
迈凯伦遭遇惨败 排名第17和19
Disastrous stuff for McLaren, finishing 17th and 19th.
(皮亚斯特里 迈凯伦车队)
奥斯卡 这不是我们想看到的结果
And, Oscar, that was not the afternoon we wanted.
是啊 速度上不去
Yeah. Just struggled for pace.
(诺里斯 迈凯伦车队)
感觉很糟糕 但这是我们能拿到的最好结果了
Felt pretty terrible, but best we could do today.
我不是说这可能会很难看 我是说真的很难看
I'm not suggesting it may look bad. I'm suggesting it is bad.
我觉得萨克的压力很大
I think Zak's under pressure.
一级方程式是一项 充满压力的运动 不可避免的
Inevitably, Formula 1's a pressure business.
拿不出好成绩 就会有压力
If you're not delivering, you're under pressure.
他说要打一场漂亮仗
He's been talking a big game.
如果说到了做不到 众目睽睽之下
When you don't deliver and you get found out,
就会很难堪 很受打击
that's embarrassing, and it hurts.
他们真不容易
The drivers, it's tough for them.
你看到一级方程式车手 往往不会想到
When we see drivers in Formula 1, you... you tend to forget
他们的职业生涯从五六岁就开始了
that the journey started when they were five or six years old.
这项运动最看重赢
And this sport is all about winning.
兰多能赢
Lando can win.
如果有一部性能卓越的赛车 他绝对能赢
If the car is capable of winning, from a talent point of view,
真棒 兰多
There goes Lando.
哦 兰多
我没时间
I don't have time.
这是赛车运动中的一个难题
It's a tough one in racing.
你对车队的忠诚和想赢的冲动
The loyalty that you have with your team and the passion to win.
但如果机遇来敲门...
Um, but if the right opportunity comes knocking...
有时候你就要抓住
sometimes you just go.
(两周后)
I love an early morning.
我喜欢早晨
I love an early morning.
我靠 飞机上居然有迈凯伦的标志
Oh, fucking hell. We've got a McLaren logo on the side of a jet.
我们走
Let's go.
真棒 真的很棒啊
- This is really nice. Wow. - Yeah, mate. It's frickin' mint.
是啊 伙计 真♥他♥妈♥漂亮
- This is really nice. Wow. - Yeah, mate. It's frickin' mint.
丝滑
Silky.
- 我得和托托说句话 - 嗯
- Need to have a word with Toto. - Yeah.
- 好吗? - 没事吧?
- Okay? - We good?
你好吗?很好 你呢?
How are you? Very good, and you?
我们今晚出去玩吧
- Let's go out tonight. - Out out?
- 出去? - 开玩笑的 我绝不会做这种事
Joking. I'd never do such a thing.
我和威廉姆斯的合同里有这条
It was in my Williams contract.
周末不许喝酒
You weren't allowed to drink during the weekend.
我不想点名 但有人的确爱喝酒
Not gonna say names, but there's definitely some people who drink.
是吗?
- You think? - I know!
千真万确!
- You think? - I know!
亲眼所见
I've seen it.
- 赛季周末? - 对!
- During a normal race weekend? - Yeah!
他们给我钱 让我别说出去
They're paying me off not to... not to tell.
不是你 兰多
- Not you, Lando. - Oh! Whoa, whoa, whoa!
噢!哇!
- Not you, Lando. - Oh! Whoa, whoa, whoa!
好
Yeah. I was rewatching, um, Miami.
我在看迈阿密的回放
Yeah. I was rewatching, um, Miami.
- 太糟了 - 是啊 真的
- We were so bad. - Yeah, you...
- 排名垫底 - 是啊 我不想说 但的确啊
- Like, we were last. - Yeah. I didn't wanna say it, but yeah.
真是很糟糕啊 是不是?
I mean, it was bad, wasn't it?
太可怕了
Horrendous.
- 每个周末都这样 - 我知道
- That's every weekend, man. - I know.
出发了
And away we go.
我从没有过如此糟糕的赛季开局
This is the worst start to any season I've had.
我想成为一级方程式最优秀的车手
I wanna be the best driver there is in Formula 1.
这是我走上这条路的原因
That's why I started my whole journey.
嗨 我是兰多·诺里斯 我是欧洲冠军
Hi. I'm Lando Norris. I'm European champion,
我在KF青少组参赛
and I race KF-Junior.
我们天生就是要干这个
This is what we're born to do, what we've grown up
从小到大 倾注了毕生努力
spending pretty much our whole life trying to achieve.
想要实现的目标
spending pretty much our whole life trying to achieve.
我需要变得更强
I need to be stronger.
少犯错误
Um, and not make so many mistakes.
我得到了当年在电视上 看到的位置 梦寐以求的位置
I'm in that position that I saw on TV and dreamt of being in.
兰多和我早在加盟迈凯伦之前就认识
Lando and I go back a long way. Prior to McLaren.
第一次见到他 他是个14岁小孩
First time I met Lando, he was a small 14-year-old.
他和他父亲进来 他很有礼貌
He and his father came in, and he was very nice.
很害羞 14岁孩子往往会那样
He was very shy, as you would expect a 14-year-old.
他很快
He was very fast.
他第一次驾驶赛车
I think the first time he drove a race car,
开的好像就是我的车
it was probably mine.
我们的梦想是一起赢得世界冠军
The dream is to win world championships together.
如果不能实现这个目标
So if we fall short of that and see him do that in someone else's car,
或者他开别人的赛车夺冠了
So if we fall short of that and see him do that in someone else's car,
那对我个人来说 会非常失望的
that would be personally quite disappointing.
我们一起走过了那么多
You know, we've done so much together.
我的目标是赢得比赛
My goal is to win races.
我希望能和迈凯伦一起
I would love to create the story
开始一段传奇 并且并肩跑到终点
and finish the story and everything with McLaren.
我真的希望
I really would love that.
但有时候 你得做出 对你自己和你的职业最好的决定
Sometimes, you gotta make decisions that are the best for you and your career.
如果你想成功 想赢比赛 得冠军
If you wanna achieve success, if you wanna win races, win championships,
有时候就得做出改变 哪怕你不想那样
sometimes things have to change, as much as you don't want them to.
听到很多关于兰多的传言
Hearing rumors around Lando.
考虑到他们的表现 关于车手的传言
You know, given the performance, the driver rumors...
我们认为也许应该坐在一起谈谈
We thought it might be useful to come together.
这个赛季开局很不利
I mean, it's been a... tough start to the season.
我们需要把车队的情况汇报给公♥司♥
I think just... we just need to take back the... the story to the team.
我知道你们很担心
Look, I know you're concerned,
你们有理由担心
and you have reason to be concerned.
萨克 你知道我支持你
Look, Zak, you know I support you.
我支持这支车队
I support the team. But this is our biggest sponsorship.
但这是我们最大的赞助项目
I support the team. But this is our biggest sponsorship.
我们内部产生了很多质疑
We're getting a lot of questions asked internally.
“这是正确的选择吗?
"Was this the right move?"
这样的表现还会持续多久?”
"How long does the performance stay at this level?"
我知道你下了几笔不小的赌注
I know you placed, um, a few big bets.
这一笔赌得不小
And this is a big one. And it needs to, uh, pay off.
你需要见到回报
And this is a big one. And it needs to, uh, pay off.
我们需要拿出令你们满意的结果
And we need to get results for you.
萨克面临很多质疑
Zak's got a lot of questions to answer right now.
赞助商希望看到车队的进步
Sponsors, they're gonna want to see that step up the ladder
变得更有竞争力
towards the competitive,
成绩优异而稳定 萨克向他们保证过
consistently performing edge that Zak will have promised them.
- 好 再见 - 再见 萨克
- Good. See you guys later. - Bye, Zak.
他们需要得到保证 兰多·诺里斯不会走
They will want a guarantee Lando Norris is going nowhere.
(迈凯伦总部 沃金)
早上好
Morning.
我们的压力巨大
You know, we're under big pressure, um...
每个人都期待 这个赛季能有更好的表现
Everyone's expected a much stronger season.
这让你产生挫败感
Emotionally, it... it makes you frustrated.
让你恼火
Uh, makes you angry.
但说到底 你还是得解决问题
But also, at the end of the day, you gotta fix the problem,
所以我会积极行动 想办法解决问题
so what I am is highly motivated to fix the problem.
- 早上好 各位 - 早上好 萨克
- Morning, guys. - Morning, Zak.
还好吧?
All good?
升级的事怎么样了?
How, uh... How are we coming along with the upgrades?
开♥发♥进展顺利
Well, development is going well.
但重新设计赛车的工作量
Um, but the redesign of the car is, um,
比我们预想的要大
kind of bigger than what we anticipated,
因为很多设计工作是在
because, uh, we are redesigning underneath
大量机械部件的工作下面进行的
quite a lot of the mechanical part.
所以对于我们团队来说
So it is a big undertaking for the team.
任务很艰巨
剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表