剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表
比赛开始 出发了
It's lights out, away we go.
(奥康 阿尔派车队)
(加斯利 阿尔派车队)
冲向第一个弯道!
Racing, then, towards the first corner!
(周 阿尔法罗密欧车队)
(加斯利 阿尔派车队)
撞车了!
And there's contact!
妈的!
Fuck!
妈的 被他搞砸了
- He's fucked it up. - That's it.
完了
- He's fucked it up. - That's it.
妈的 我被狠狠撞了一下
Fuck's sake. I got massively hit, guys.
(奥康 阿尔派车队)
我不明白
I don't understand.
(加斯利 阿尔派车队)
损坏太严重了
Too much damage.
(奥康 阿尔派车队)
埃斯特班 到此为止了
Esteban, this is gonna be terminal, please. We're retiring.
我们要退出了
Esteban, this is gonna be terminal, please. We're retiring.
阿尔派车手再次双双退出比赛
And that's a second double "did not finish" in a row for Alpine.
对奥特玛来说是一场灾难
Disaster for Otmar.
每个周末 都会出状况
Every weekend, things happen, and you learn from 'em, and you move on.
你吸取教训 继续前进
Every weekend, things happen, and you learn from 'em, and you move on.
但你要专注于你能掌控的东西
But, uh, you have to focus on the things that, uh, you're in control of.
每一场比赛的结果决定你的成绩
You're only as good as your last race.
一切都看结果
It's all about results.
连续两次两人中途退赛
The two double DNFs in a row
车队损失了大量积分
took a huge number of points off the board.
车队困难重重
And the team's really struggling.
总得有人对此负责
The buck always has to stop somewhere.
(6阿尔派 47分)
没人想看到两人退赛的结果
Nobody wants to, uh, have a DNF.
今年真是不走运
We've truly been unlucky this year.
得分希望化为泡影
To have a, uh, a result slip away
因为一些你无法掌控的因素
due to circumstances out of your control...
那些事我不担心
Yeah, I don't worry about those things.
我不想提运气
I don't like to bring luck into things.
自己不够优秀 你就难得交好运
Bad luck goes hand in hand with not being good enough.
从发车区中部发车
Starting from the middle of the grid,
第一个弯道发生碰撞的风险就更高
you're more at risk of being involved in collisions on the first corners.
我们努力争取哪怕是最少的积分
We're trying to fight for what few points we can,
两人退赛真是让人气馁
and two double DNFs is extremely frustrating.
当然 奥特玛的压力很大 因为他是车队经理
The pressure is, of course, on Otmar because he is the team principal.
连着两个周末 你的赛车都没有跑完比赛
To have two race weekends in a row
这在一级方程式史上几乎没有先例
I mean, that's almost unheard of in Formula 1.
加油
Allez.
所有人都很受挫败
Everyone has suffered.
技术团队、办公室人员、车手
Everyone in the garage, the office, the drivers.
我们如何应对这个逆境
It's how we can... combat that.
如果不扭转局面
If times don't change,
我们还会面临同样问题 对不对?
we're gonna be facing the same thing, aren't we?
过去几个月
It has been a focus point for us and a sort of request and requirement
这是我们的一个焦点问题
It has been a focus point for us and a sort of request and requirement
必须努力改进 这是对我们的要求
to try and improve over the course of the last few months.
当你的表现不如竞争对手 那会让你非常气馁
When you do worse than your competitors,
我们需要帮助车队改善
We need to help the team progress.
我们知道我们需要改变
We know we have to change something.
(比利时 斯帕)
欢迎来到斯帕·弗朗科尔尚赛道
Welcome to Spa-Francorchamps.
比利时大奖赛即将开赛
It's the Belgian Grand Prix.
这里的天气阴晴不定
With unpredictable weather conditions,
在赛事日历上 这一站的比赛最具挑战
it's one of the most unforgiving places on the race calendar.
比利时大奖赛围场突发新闻
Breaking news here in the paddock at the Belgian Grand Prix,
涉及阿尔派一级方程式车队
and it involves the Alpine F1 team.
我们正在等待阿尔派车队的
And we are waiting for an official announcement
官方通报
from Alpine.
我不知道发生了什么事 太奇怪了
I don't know what the fuck's going on. Very strange.
(双方协商一致 奥特玛·沙夫奈尔 将离开BWT阿尔派)
(是主动选择离开 还是被炒鱿鱼颜面扫地)
(为何不等到夏季? 对奥特玛尔不必要的残忍♥)
- 永远没有乏味的时刻 - 我知道
Never a dull moment.
太疯狂了
- I know. - Crazy.
搞什么...
What a fucking...
太扯了 嗯?
What a shitshow, huh?
我告诉过你了
I called you.
我知道 我看到了 但我不能说
I know, I know. I saw, but I couldn't talk.
我的处境很不稳定
I was in a precarious position.
这样的结果 我很遗憾
Sorry to hear how that's played out.
- 嗯 - 没关系
Yeah, don't worry. Not to worry.
别担心
Yeah, don't worry. Not to worry.
你没事吧?
- You okay? - Um...
很突然
This was very sudden,
我没有备用计划
so I... I don't have a plan B, so to speak.
- 奥特玛 - 小伙子们
- Otmar. - Boys.
不可能
No way.
肯定不是协商一致
You know that was never a mutual agreement.
但看到你离开我很遗憾
But I'm sorry to see you go.
- 不是永久离开 - 我知道
- It won't be forever. - No, I know.
从某些方面来说 现在这局面真是乱七八糟
In some respects, it seems like a bit of a shit show at the moment.
也许离开对你来说更好
You're probably better off out of it.
这么做很罕见
It's highly unusual to do this.
我不记得在一级方程式历史上
I'm not sure that I could ever recall a time in Formula 1
曾有过一位车队经理在周末
where a team principal has been dismissed
比赛进行到一半时被解雇
halfway through a race weekend.
- 就是在那里 - 对
That's where it is.
我尝试过 去年我们是第四
I tried. I mean, last year, we were fourth.
没错 就像...
Yeah, yeah, exactly. It's, like...
有点...不是全部 但一部分是因为我
Not all of it, but a bit of that was because of me.
我们意识到 我们的表现距离预期还差很远
When we realized we were very far from our performance goals,
我们和奥特玛谈 和高层也谈了
we talked with Otmar and the top management,
我们意识到 关于如何改变现状
and we realized we weren't on the same page
我们之间存在分歧
about the way we had to change things.
所以我们决定 还是分道扬镳更好
So we agreed it was better to go our separate ways.
奥特玛!
Otmar!
- 祝你好运 - 谢谢 我需要好运气
- Good luck. - I will need it.
你一定会没事的
No, no, I'm sure you'll be fine.
祝福你
All the best.
谢谢 我们看吧
Yeah, thank you. We'll see.
这就是生活啊
That's life.
祝你好运
Good luck.
阿尔派完全可以更坦诚更透明一点
Alpine could have been much more honest and transparent.
有时候 你进两步 退一步
Sometimes, you take two steps forward, one step backwards
才能达到终点
before you get to where you're going.
布鲁诺旁边那人是谁? 克里斯蒂安·霍纳?
Who's with Bruno? Christian Horner?
阿卢尼·布拉维 克里斯蒂安·霍纳和麦克·克拉克
Alunni Bravi, Christian Horner, and Mike Krack.
- 我认识麦克 - 阿卢尼·布拉维 他说法语?
- I know Mike. - Alunni Bravi, he speaks French?
他法语很好
Yes, yes, he speaks very good French.
克里斯蒂安...
Christian...
- 克里斯蒂安 我很放心 - 嗯
Christian, I have more doubts about.
- 你好 - 你好
- Bonjour. - Bonjour.
你好吗?
How are you?
还没死
Still alive.
Hello.
嗨
- Hi. Morning. - Very good.
很好
- Hi. Morning. - Very good.
- 所以 新老板来了? - 是的
So, the new boss, huh?
是的
Yeah.
是啊 好吧
Yeah. Okay.
这是一个果敢的决定
It's a punchy decision.
但在车队管理和经营上
But Alpine is a mystery in many respects
从很多方面来说 阿尔派让人捉摸不透
in terms of how that team runs and operates.
结果如何 我们拭目以待
I mean, let's see how that works out.
- 布鲁诺 - 也许 随后...
- Bruno. - Has he offered it to you?
布鲁诺来了
With Bruno coming in, everyone wants to see how the new guy operates.
大家都想看看新来的经理怎么办
With Bruno coming in, everyone wants to see how the new guy operates.
赛季一半的时候加入车队
You're coming in halfway through a year,
而且之前从没管理过一级方程式车队
and, by the way, you've never run a Formula 1 team before.
不容易
剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表