剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表
So it is a big undertaking for the team.
另外 从机械性能的角度
There's also, from a mechanical point of view,
大幅度重新设计赛车也会有风险
some risks associated with having redesigned the car so much.
显然 有可靠性问题
And, obviously, there's the reliability.
重新设计也要考虑可靠性
The reliability aspect with the redesign.
嗯
Yeah.
所以你们觉得 能赶上锡尔弗斯通站的比赛吗?
So, due for Silverstone, you reckon?
我们在努力 争取有两辆车参加锡尔弗斯通的比赛
Um, we are working hard to have two cars in Silverstone.
但愿吧
Fingers crossed, yes.
但要完成任务 确保按时交付
There's still, uh, a few challenges that we need to overcome
还有几个挑战
to actually deliver,
需要克服
physically, the project on track.
- 我们很快就会知道 - 好 谢谢
- We will see soon. - Yep. Thanks, guys.
一个车队是否有可能大幅度地
The likelihood of a team being able to turn around their performance
提升他们的表现 而且是在
to any kind of significant degree
赛季中间
during a season,
我简直无法形容那有多难
I can't tell you how difficult it is.
几乎是前所未闻
It's pretty much unheard of.
我总是有各种担心
I always have worries.
我知道我们拿不出好成绩的后果
I know the consequences for us not performing.
成绩不好 就没有顶级车手愿意加盟
If you don't perform, you're not gonna have top-line drivers that wanna race.
我要是做不到
If I don't deliver,
我们都知道结果会怎样
I think we all know what happens.
我们现在怎么样 你就直说吧
Just tell me where we're at because,
因为 你知道 这个赛季
you know, it hasn't been
开局非常不利
the most impressive start.
我认为我们的开局比预期的要差
I think we started slower than I'd anticipated.
车手怎么想?
How do the drivers feel?
很有挫败感
Pretty frustrated.
特别是兰多 奥斯卡还好
I think Lando more than... than Oscar.
我理解 我也感觉很挫败
I... I get it. I'm frustrated.
赞助商感觉很挫败 大家都一样
Uh, partners are frustrated. Everyone's frustrated.
现实地讲
Realistically,
如果这次升级不能带来好结果呢?
what if these upgrades don't deliver?
我们的
We'll have
车手会很恼火
pretty upset drivers
我们需要做好他们的工作
that we'll need to manage.
这一点我很清楚
It's not lost on me
我知道我们现在的处境
where we're at right now.
- 你得让所有人有压力 - 嗯
- You gotta keep the pressure on everyone. - Yep.
我不想冷酷无情
Uh, I don't wanna be brutal,
但我们需要拿出更好的表现
but we... we need to deliver.
- 是的 - 我们投入了很多
- Yeah. - We've put a lot of investment.
- 需要看到结果 - 是的
- We need to see the results. - Yeah.
非常清楚
Loud and clear.
第74届英国世界冠军大奖赛排位赛
Qualifying for the 74th British World Championship Grand Prix
即将在英国中部的
is all set to take place on the Silverstone circuit
银石赛道上开赛
in the heart of the United Kingdom.
兰多!
Lando!
- 兰多! - 来张自♥拍♥?
- Lando! - A selfie?
兰多!
Lando!
- 谢谢 祝你今天好运 - 谢谢
- Thanks. Good luck today. - Thank you.
- 两侧都能出来吗? - 什么?
Can you get out either side of that thing?
两侧都能出来吗?
- What's that? - You get out either side?
不容易
- It's not easy. - No, I saw that.
是啊 我看到了
- It's not easy. - No, I saw that.
记者会上他们要怎么说?
What are they gonna say in the press conference?
会提一提
There'll be a little bit about, uh,
我们通过赛车升级取得的进步
the progress that we've made with upgrades.
嗯
Yeah.
现在媒体对这个非常感兴趣
That's of huge interest to the media at the moment.
赢不了比赛的时候 作为车队经理
Being a team boss when you're not scoring points, it's horrific.
太痛苦了
Being a team boss when you're not scoring points, it's horrific.
我无法形容那种压力和心情
I can't describe the pressure and what it feels like.
媒体在写各种故事
You've got the media writing stories.
摄像机对着你
TV cameras on you.
我们来了 我们想进步 而不是倒♥退♥
We're showing up. We wanna move forward, not backwards.
然后你手下的所有人 都指望着你来实现改变
And then everyone that works for you looks to you for change,
你必须拿出成绩来
and you've gotta deliver it.
这是关键的时刻
This is a defining moment
我们要向世界 向我们自己和我们的车手证明
for us to prove to the world, to ourselves, our drivers,
我们能带领车队走出低谷
that we're turning this team around.
我们知道赛车哪些地方
We've tried to improve the car
存在弱点 我们尽力改进赛车
in the areas in which we know we have weaknesses.
但你也开始狐疑 这些升级有多大用处?
But you start to beg the question of, you know, how good are the upgrades?
成功就是你的驱动力
Success is your motivator.
所以如果一直与成功无缘 那就会很艰难
So when you don't have any of it, it's extremely tough.
你只能相信自己和车队
You've kinda just gotta have faith in your own abilities
是有实力的
and the team.
也许这辆车...会不错 你知道吗?
Maybe this car's... decent, you know?
也许我们时来运转了
Maybe we've turned a corner here.
但也可能是完全相反的情况
But it could be that it's the complete opposite.
压力总是有的
There's always pressure.
当事情不如意时
When things are not going as well as you hoped,
压力就会更大
the pressure is... is even higher.
迈凯伦发生的一切 我觉得我有很大责任
I feel very responsible for everything that happens at McLaren.
说到底 我责无旁贷
At the end of the day, the buck stops with me.
维修站通道末端的绿灯亮起
And the green light is on at the end of the pit lane,
我们可以开始了
and we can get underway.
(汉密尔顿 梅赛德斯车队)
刘易斯 我们加快速度吧
Lewis, let's pick the pace up.
汉密尔顿 在他的主场赛道上能跑多快?
How fast will Hamilton go on his home track?
好的 刘易斯 第七位
Okay, Lewis. That's P7.
我们太满了
We're so slow.
维斯塔潘来了
Here comes Verstappen.
(维斯塔潘 红牛车队)
维斯塔潘速度是最快的
And Verstappen goes fastest.
第一名
That's P1.
是时候看看 兰多·诺里斯能带来什么逆转了
Time to see what Lando Norris can pull out of the bag.
好的 兰多 就现在 机不可失
Okay, Lando. It's now or never time.
(诺里斯 迈凯伦车队)
好的 明白
Yeah, loud and clear.
多开足马力 如果可能的话
More full throttle if possible.
- 加油 - 加油 伙计!
- Come on! - Come on, lad.
继续加速
Keep the speed up.
好了!
Here we go, then.
第二名
P2.
好啊!
Listen to the roar there!
听听这欢呼声!
Listen to the roar there!
兰多·诺里斯拿到了第二位
Lando Norris gets second position.
好样的 伙计 开得好 非常好
Well done, mate. Great drive. Very good.
这就对了!
Yeah, baby!
迈凯伦的皮亚斯特里是第三快的!
Piastri goes third fastest for McLaren!
漂亮!
Yeah!
Yeah!
奥斯卡 第三名
Oscar, P3.
做得好 伙计
Well done, buddy.
大家都很棒
Well done, everyone. Not bad at all.
相当不错
Well done, everyone. Not bad at all.
Yes!
- 他在看吗? - 在看
- Was he watching? - Oh yeah.
嗯 他在看 是的
Yeah, he will be. Yeah.
- 太好了 - 厉害哦?
- There you go. - That was good, eh?
- 做得好 - 太棒了
- Well done. - That was good.
萨克会像获胜一样庆祝
Zak will celebrate this like a win.
但这只是排位赛
But it's only Qualifying.
就一圈
That's one lap.
真正的指标
The only true barometer
是正赛
is the race.
车手们很清楚这一点
And the drivers know that.
兰多 你认为有可能登上领奖台吗?
Do you think a podium is on the cards, Lando, at all?
- 纯看表现 不能 - 哦
- Um, on pure performance, no. - Right. Okay.
今天得了第二 但正赛是另一♥码♥事
Got P2, but then the race is a different story.
剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表