剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表
under his Aston Martin brand, for the car company which he'd bought.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
- 怎么样? - 很好 你呢?
- How's things? You all right? - Good. You?
- 满意?你还满意吗? - 嗯
- You happy with it? - Yeah, yeah.
我认为我们车队需要优秀车手
I think our team needs to have great drivers,
不管是不是世界冠军
whether it be world champs or not,
和车队分享如何成为
to be able to share the experience of what it's like
世界冠军的经验
and what it takes to be a world champion.
我认识费尔南多10到11年了
I've known Fernando for about ten or 11 years,
我了解他的积极性和兴奋程度
I know his level of motivation, his level of excitement.
对我来说 这是明摆着的
For me, it was... It was a no-brainer.
今年 我们会凭借这台车迈出一大步
This year, we will have taken a big step forward with this car.
还有我们的车队 也在成长 也会迈出一大步
Um, also as a team, we're taking a step forward as we grow.
我们做的一切都是为了赢
Everything we're doing is, again, our journey towards winning,
我们求胜的欲望从未如此强烈
so the desire to win has never been bigger.
- 非常感谢 - 谢谢
- Thank you. Lawrence Stroll! - Thank you.
劳伦斯·斯特罗尔!
- Thank you. Lawrence Stroll! - Thank you.
但我们说 成功不是买♥♥来的
We say you can't buy success.
但你可以把有成功经验的人买♥♥过来
But you can buy people who have had success,
费尔南多得过两次世界冠军
and Fernando is a two-time world champion.
但对于劳伦斯·斯特罗尔 这关系到他的家族
But for Lawrence Stroll, this is a family thing.
他想管理一个车队
He wants to run a team
还想带领儿子赢得冠军
and take his kid to the world championship.
而为了这个目标 你招募了费尔南多·阿隆索
And you bring in Fernando Alonso to help you do that.
这是他和他儿子的终极目标
It's the ultimate for him and his boy
上阵父子兵
to do that together.
挺漂亮的 是吧?
Looks pretty good, huh?
除了前排之外
Other than the front row.
看着很好
Looks great.
- 真的很好 - 更惊艳了 是不是?
- Really good. - Much sexier, no?
- 好极了 - 更紧凑
- Fantastic. - More compact.
现在想想挺奇怪的 我会和费尔南多成为队友
I mean, it's funny to think about it now that I'm teammates with Fernando.
你知道 我从小
You know, growing up,
五六岁、七八岁时 就看一级方程式大赛
five, six years old, seven years old, you know, watching, uh, Formula 1.
真的 有点超现实
For sure, kinda surreal,
现在站在这里 和他成为队友
you know, being here now and... and being teammates with the guy.
所以 本赛季我想 我们会让一些人♥大♥吃一惊的
So... I think we'll surprise a few people this season.
你们只管拿出好的表现 挣来更多钱 这就是我们需要的
You guys just perform, we'll get more money. That's what we need.
- 好的 - 但我们还有很大空间
- All right. - No, we got lots of space.
杰夫 你要是真的很厉害 你甚至可以从底盘下面动手
If you're really good, Jeff, you can even charge for under the floor.
没错 那样的话你得翻过来 我可不想那样
Exactly! That means you'd have to flip. I don't think I wanna do that.
我不希望你翻过来
I don't want you to have to flip.
我们对赛车性能有信心
I think we are confident about the performance of our car.
各项指标都达标
We tick all the boxes.
我知道我不会一直 在一级方程式赛道上跑下去
I know that, you know, I will not race forever in Formula 1.
但我们有兰斯
But, uh, we have, uh, Lance,
他赢过青年方程式 直到一级方程式
who won the junior formulas until Formula 1.
我们的角色
So our role also is making sure that the team is going in the right direction
也是确保车队朝着正确的方向前行
So our role also is making sure that the team is going in the right direction
确保我们有个光明的未来
and make sure that, uh, we have a good future.
这个周末我要在西班牙骑自行车
I'm gonna do some riding in Spain this week.
- 公路还是...? - 山地
Mountain. Just mountain.
只是山地
Mountain. Just mountain.
今年夏天我会恢复公路骑行
I'll get back on the road bike this summer.
天气会很好
It's gonna be good weather for it.
(一周后)
兰斯给我打电♥话♥
Lance called me.
那天是周六晚上 大概六七点
It was, uh, Saturday night, about six, seven o'clock.
我在瑞士家里
I was at home in Switzerland.
他在西班牙
He was in Spain
和队友骑自行车 训练
on his bicycle with his... with his teammates, training,
摔了一下
and had a fall.
两只手腕骨折
Broke both his wrists and a toe.
还有一个脚趾
Broke both his wrists and a toe.
作为父亲 我一下子惊呆了
It was a shocking moment for a father,
任何做父母的人 听说孩子受伤了 都会震惊
For any of your children to get hurt is a shocking moment for any parent.
我深爱我的儿子
I love my son to death.
他首先是我儿子 其次才是车手
He's my son first and a race driver second,
所以 最重要的永远是 至少我相信是
so most important thing is to always, at least what I believe,
始终不忘我是个父亲
is to always remember I'm Dad.
嘿 兰斯
Hey, Lance. Just arrived at Silverstone.
刚来到锡尔弗斯通
Hey, Lance. Just arrived at Silverstone.
我去找你
I'll come be with you.
我大约...
I'll be at the gate in about, uh...
四点到门口
Ooh, about four o'clock.
赛季前夕
On the eve of the season
阿斯顿马丁本来雄心勃勃
that Aston Martin have put so much expectation in,
对于劳伦斯来说
for Lawrence,
以及他和儿子一起 冲击一级方程式冠军的梦想
for his dream of achieving success in this sport with his son,
这都是个不小的灾难
I mean, it's pretty disastrous.
好的 一会儿见 谢谢 再见
Okay. See you later. Thanks. Bye-bye.
你整整一年辛苦工作 为这个赛季做准备
You know, you work hard all year long to prepare for the season.
没想到最后 这种事决定了你的命运
It, uh... It's just a shame that it comes down to something like that
真是遗憾
that determines your destiny.
(巴林)
准备好了?
Ready for it?
天气真好 这么暖和
Nice, warm day.
开年大吉 兄弟 大吉大利
It's gonna be a good year, brother. Good year.
大家好 欢迎来到 2023年一级方程式赛场
Hello, everyone, and welcome to Formula 1 in 2023.
今天真暖和
It's toasty today.
想吃烤肉吗?早餐?
Shall we have a kebab? Brekkie?
太早了吧?
Bit early for it, right?
谢谢大家 见到各位真高兴
Thank you all. Great to see you.
今年是一级方程式的重要一年
It's a big year for Formula 1. The most races
冠军赛73年来比赛场次最多的一年
in the championship's 73-year history.
三场在美国
Three races in the States.
20世纪80年代以来 一级方程式首次回到拉斯维加斯
Formula 1 back in Las Vegas for the first time since the 1980s.
而且这一次
And this time,
举世闻名的“赌城大道” 也成为赛道的一部分
with a track that actually takes in the world-famous Strip.
会是很精彩的一年
It should be a great year.
我想买♥♥一匹马
Just trying to buy a horse.
正在切尔滕纳姆拍卖♥♥呢
It's in the auction at Cheltenham.
- 你另外那匹马呢? - 最近一直赢
- How did your... How's your other horse? - He's winning.
- 过去三场都赢了 - 好啊
- Ah. - He's won the last three times.
他是障碍赛马中的马克斯·维斯塔潘
He's the Max Verstappen of point-to-pointing.
我们来得太早了
We're way early.
喝酒时是第一 赛道上跑最后
First team for the shots, last team on the track.
亚历克斯!
Alex! Ooh! Ooh! Too far.
有点过了
Alex! Ooh! Ooh! Too far.
我开玩笑的
I'm joking.
早上好 你还好吧?
Good morning. You good?
新发型 这叫鲻鱼头
New haircut called the mullet.
现在有人说是“博塔斯头”
Some say nowadays "the Bottas haircut."
我可不会留这种头
I won't be doing it any time soon, I don't think.
适合你 恐怕不适合我
You can rock it. I'm not sure I can.
我一照镜子 心想
When I look in the mirror, I think, "That's a real man there."
“真是条好汉”
When I look in the mirror, I think, "That's a real man there."
这是最重要的
That's what matters.
早上好
Morning. Morning.
- 先生们 - 你好啊
- Gentlemen, how are you? - Looking good in the new colors.
新颜色很帅
- Gentlemen, how are you? - Looking good in the new colors.
你猜怎么?这粉色比我想象的好些
You know what? The pink is, uh, better than I thought, huh?
- 适合你 - 不知为什么
- Suits you. - Think about it.
- 刘易斯 你好啊 - 你好
- Lewis, are you good? - Yeah, good.
你好吗?
How are you?
伙计
Cabrón.
他来了!兄弟!
Oh, there is the man! Cabrón!
裕毅好像变矮了
I think Yuki's got smaller.
是啊
今年的假期感觉格外长
It felt a lot longer, the holiday this year.
是啊 我不介意...
Yeah. I... I didn't mind...
- 和大家好久不见了 - 是的
It's been a while since I don't see the guys.
剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表