剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表
So there's many things, starts, pit stops, things like that, I've never done.
你认为他们会拿裕毅 和你做比较 衡量你的表现吗?
Do you think that you'll be judged against Yuki on how you perform?
肯定会
For sure.
但显然 我希望人们不会忽略
But, obviously, I hope that there's some consideration
他已经有几年经验了
that he's been in the car a couple of years.
- 我也不知道会怎样 - 不 一定会的
- I don't know how it's gonna be. - No, there has to be.
你进入一级方程式的机会 你全家人都去看吗?
Your big F1 shot. All the family are gonna get to see it.
必须充分利用机会
Gotta make the most of it.
你会成为正式车手的
It'll be all the time soon. Don't worry.
看吧 希望如此
We'll see. I hope so.
- 我相信 别担心 一定会的 - 谢谢 伙计
- I believe. Don't worry. I know it will. - Thanks, dude.
- 用不了多久 绝对的 - 希望如此
- It's just round the corner, dude, 100%. - I hope so.
(新加坡 滨海湾)
赶快到有空调的地方吧
The quicker we can get to the air conditioning, the better.
这是给你的!
- This is for you! - Ah, thank you.
啊 谢谢
- This is for you! - Ah, thank you.
能拍张照片吗?
Can I get a photo?
如果你把帽子扔下来 要我在上面签名吗?
Shall I autograph your cap? You drop it.
那太好了 谢谢 扔下去就行?
That'll be great. Thank you. Just drop it?
新西兰会这么热吗?
Ever gonna be this hot in New Zealand?
- 没这么潮湿 - 嗯
- Not this humid. - Yeah.
- 也这么热 但... - 嗯
- This hot, but just... - Yeah.
湿度太大了
Like, humidity is crazy.
噢 我父母已经来了
- Oh, my parents are here already. - Uh-huh.
很早啊
Early birds.
- 谢谢你们能来 - 嗨 很高兴见到你
- Thanks for coming. - Nice to meet you.
这是我的教练
This is my trainer.
你们来多久了?
How long have you been here?
我们刚进来 真的也就30秒之前
We literally just walked in, like, literally 30 seconds ago.
好热啊 如果你...
Yeah, it's super warm. If you want...
你的衬衣很漂亮!
Your shirt's quite nice!
为了让我当赛车手 我父母
My parents have basically sacrificed everything
牺牲了一切
for me to... to be a racing driver.
自从我六岁开卡丁车 我爸爸就陪着我
My dad's been with me since I was six years old in go-karts, so, um...
这对我是重要的一天
It's a very big deal for me,
但我想 对我爸爸 和我们全家来说也很重要
but I think it's just as big for my dad and my family.
站在那前面凉快一下
Stand in front of that to cool down.
啊!
Man!
今天我已经进了三次泳池了
I've been in the pool three times already today.
- 进进出出 - 尽管进去吧
- In and out. - Just feel free.
小时候 我爸爸总是说 一定会带我去新加坡
As a kid, my dad would always promise he'd take me to Singapore.
可从没去过
We never went.
但我从小玩一级方程式游戏 对这项运动非常熟悉
But I know it extremely well from... from, uh, being a kid playing it on F1 games.
当然 这和亲身经历是两回事
Obviously, it's very different doing it in person,
所以现在要上场 我很紧张
so I'm feeling very, very nervous to... to jump in.
(新闻发布厅)
我一直觉得他开始...
Yeah, I always think he starts on... I'm, like, thinking they're late.
我想他们要迟到了
Yeah, I always think he starts on... I'm, like, thinking they're late.
嗨 伙计
- 哈喽 - 怎么样?
- Hello. - You all right?
- 很好 - 你好吗?
- Hello. - You all right?
都挺好
All good.
什么时候来的 昨天?
When did you get here?
- 今天早上 - 今天早上
This morning. Hey, mate.
- 嘿 伙计 - 嘿 伙计 怎么样?
Hey. How you doing?
不错 你呢?
Not so bad. Yourself?
很好 这里很好 外面太热
Good. It's nice in here. It's hot outside.
- 做好比赛准备 - 我知道
- Get ready for the race. - I know.
会很热
It's gonna be warm.
今天很热
It's a warm one.
你会从第三圈起就盼着比赛结束
You're gonna be praying for it to finish since lap three.
仅仅因为你是预备车手 并不能保证
You're not guaranteed to be a Formula 1 driver
你会成为一级方程式车手 不是你想就行的
just because you're a reserve driver or just because you want to.
很多人都想
A lot of people want to.
这可能是
This could be his only opportunity
他驾驶一级方程式赛车 证明自己的唯一机会
to really prove himself in a Formula 1 car.
他可能紧张的要死
He's probably shitting himself.
(周六 排位赛)
欢迎来到滨海湾
Welcome to Marina Bay.
新加坡大奖赛 一场竞争激烈的
We are about to enter a wide-open qualifying session
排位赛即将在这里发车
for the Singapore Grand Prix.
- 好了吗? - 好了
- Okay, ready? - Yeah.
车一准备好 你就可以进去了
And as soon as the car is finished, you can jump in.
我感觉压力巨大
I feel really stressed.
有点焦虑
Just sort of anxiety.
这条赛道 此时此境 我知道一定会极端艰难
Because of the track, the situation, I know it's gonna be extremely tough.
我知道我可能会垫底
I know I'm probably gonna be at the very back.
会有很多东西要学习
There's gonna be so much to learn
才有可能跑出最好的单圈
before trying to put the best possible lap into it.
但这是我很久以来
But it's something that I've been asking for
一直想要的
for a long time.
所以我知道这有多重要
So it's realizing how important this is gonna be.
我的未来会怎样 就在此一举了
My future will be judged on what I'm doing here.
拭目以待
The moment of truth.
一级方程式有20个车手席位
There's 20 seats in Formula 1.
每个赛车手都梦想
Every racing driver is dreaming about getting one of those seats.
得到其中一席
Every racing driver is dreaming about getting one of those seats.
好的 利亚姆
Okay, Liam.
(罗森 阿尔法托利车队)
30秒
Thirty seconds.
收到
Copy.
当你开着一部最没有竞争力的赛车
It's very hard to impress
要想一鸣惊人是很难的
when you're in a car that's the least competitive in the field.
他成功的机会不大
The odds are stacked against him.
绿灯亮了 我们进入排位赛
There's the green light, as we head into Qualifying.
好的 切科 推进
Okay, Checo. Push on.
(佩雷斯 红牛车队)
收到
Copy.
塞尔希奥·佩雷斯 驶出第三个弯道时出了点状况!
Sergio Pérez has lost it coming out of turn three.
妈的!
Fuck!
这一圈他排到了第13位
That lap puts him 13th.
塞尔希奥·佩雷斯 在排位赛中进不了前十名
Sergio Pérez will not make the top ten in Qualifying.
但马克斯·维斯塔潘来了
But here comes Max Verstappen.
继续保持乐观
Continue to keep positive.
马克斯·维斯塔潘也遇到了麻烦
Max Verstappen also struggling.
真♥他♥妈♥惊人
That was fucking shocking. The car is really bad.
这部车真的很糟糕
That was fucking shocking. The car is really bad.
现在是角田裕毅
Here goes Yuki Tsunoda.
好 来吧
Okay, let's go.
(维斯塔潘 红牛车队)
角田在你后面 这一圈计时
Tsunoda behind. Timed lap.
(角田 阿尔法托利车队)
老兄 他干什么呢?妈的 说真的!
Bro, what the fuck, man? Honestly!
维斯塔潘 挡住了角田
Verstappen gets in the way of Tsunoda.
现在需要进站 裕毅
- Now we need to box, Yuki. - You're kidding?!
开玩笑吗?
- Now we need to box, Yuki. - You're kidding?!
这给阿尔法托利 和角田造成了严重损失
That's cost AlphaTauri and Tsunoda massively.
他排到了第15位
He qualifies 15th.
现在所有希望都落在了新手罗森身上
All hopes now rest with rookie, Lawson.
(罗森 阿尔法托利车队)
Okay, Liam, let's see how we end up.
好的 我们看看结果如何
Okay, Liam, let's see how we end up.
我感觉非常紧张
I feel massive, massive nerves.
最大的压力来自我知道我有机会
The biggest pressure is knowing that I have this opportunity,
但我必须把握住
but I need to deliver.
刚才不错
That was good.
排位很好
Position is very good.
利亚姆·罗森来了!
Here comes Liam Lawson!
最后几个弯道 他能稳住吗?
Can he keep it together through these last few corners?
加油!
好 第十
Okay, P10.
- 好! - 加油!
利亚姆·罗森把 马克斯·维斯塔潘挤出了排位赛!
Liam Lawson beats Max Verstappen in Qualifying!
利亚姆·罗森让阿尔法托利闯进前十
Lawson puts the AlphaTauri into the top ten
势压卫冕世界冠军!
at the expense of the reigning world champion!
我的天呐!
Oh my God!
嗯 很强
剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表