剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表
有时候 车队内部竞争激烈
Sometimes it's very competitive inside the team,
从积极的一面来看 比赛终于结束了
and on the positive side, it's over, uh, finally.
我是个竞争者 我喜欢赢
I'm a competitor, and I like to win.
当然 我今年多了一个新队友
Of course, I've got a new teammate this year.
皮埃尔 显然我认识他
Pierre. Obviously, he's someone I know.
但我对这些决定没有发言权
But I don't have my say on these decisions.
是的 我认识埃斯特班
Yeah, I know Esteban.
他就像我弟弟一样
I know him like a younger brother.
唯一的问题是 和埃斯特班一起
The only thing is, with Esteban,
会有很多的问题和剑拔弩张
there are a lot of problems and tensions.
我们都知道我们永远不会成为好朋友
We both know we'll never be best friends.
你好吗?很好 非常感谢
How are you? All good, thank you very much.
我跟他们说 我们认识20年了
I was telling them that we've known each other for 20 years.
我去 没错 还不止呢 我们当时是六岁 七岁?
Fuck, you're right. More than that. We were six, seven?
六岁 我是从六岁开始的
I was six when I started. Six years old.
我跟他们说 认识一个人这么长时间
I told them that it's not often in life you've known someone for that many years.
这在生活中是很少见的
I told them that it's not often in life you've known someone for that many years.
最终 是奥特马尔决定 将这两位车手放在一起的
Ultimately, the decision to put these two drivers together is Otmar's.
- 来吧 孩子们 - 爸爸来了
- Come on, boys. - Daddy is here.
让阿尔派在法国队中
Giving Alpine the PR masterstroke of an all-French lineup at a French team.
实现了全法国阵容的公♥关♥杰作
Giving Alpine the PR masterstroke of an all-French lineup at a French team.
但皮埃尔和埃斯特班 并非总能保持意见一致
But Pierre and Esteban don't necessarily always see eye to eye.
他们有过不和的历史
They have a history of not getting on.
- 太好了 - 完美
- Great. - Perfect.
现在我们带你们两个去楼梯口
Now we'll take the two of you to the staircase.
我知道皮埃尔和埃斯特班之间的怨隙
I know about the animosity between Pierre and Esteban,
但你不需要车手们当朋友
but you don't need drivers to be friends,
我能应付难搞的车手
and I can manage tricky drivers.
这并不容易
It's not easy to do.
需要一定的领导风格
It takes a certain leadership style.
但我对自己很有信心
But I'm confident in myself.
你要严肃脸还是微笑 还是...?
You want serious or smiling or...
两种都来点吧
A bit of both.
一样 我现在做微笑
Same thing. I just smile now.
在阿尔派 大家有一个共同的目标
At Alpine, there is a common goal.
我们希望两位车手
We expect both drivers
齐心合力 让车队在车队冠军榜的
to work together to maximize the team's performance
成绩达到最优
in the Constructors Championship.
我是洛朗·罗西 我是阿尔派的首席执行官
I'm Laurent Rossi. I'm the CEO of Alpine.
去年我们是第四名
Last year, we were in fourth. Naturally, you wanna climb the ladder.
你当然会想往上爬
Last year, we were in fourth. Naturally, you wanna climb the ladder.
我们需要的是尽可能多地取得进展
What we need is to make as much progress as we can.
能够让我们...
Progress that will take us to...
更接近第三名或者领奖台的进展
I hope, closer to the third position or the podium, if you will.
显然 奥特玛肩负重任
Obviously, Otmar has a lot of responsibility.
今年 阿尔派的领导层 无疑会对整个车队
This year, there is definitely more pressure from Alpine's leadership
施加更多压力 要大家做得更好
throughout the organization to do better.
布鲁诺·法明 阿尔派车队的执行董事
Bruno Famin, Executive Director of Alpine Racing.
(布鲁诺·法明 阿尔派车队执行董事)
我是一个偏向在幕后工作的人
I'm more of a person who works in the shadows.
像这样的聚光灯 这不是我的菜
The spotlight, like this, is not my thing.
压力当然是在奥特玛身上 因为他是车队经理
The pressure is, of course, on Otmar because he is the team principal.
2023年 有红牛
In 2023, there is Red Bull,
有法拉利 当然还有梅赛德斯
there is Ferrari, there is, of course, Mercedes.
我们的目标?
And our goal?
成为那两个、三个 或许四个车队的一员
To be part of those two, three, maybe four teams,
为冠军而战
that fight for titles.
在全球发展这个名满全法的品牌
To develop the Alpine brand, which is legendary in France,
阿尔派
around the world.
(法国 诺曼底)
(阿尔派 媒体日)
- 你们好 - 早上好
- Hello. - Morning.
- 早上好 大家好吗? - 你会说现在是什么时间?
- Morning. How we doing? - What time do you call this?
皮埃尔的时间
Pierre's time.
穿上赛车服 我们在车道上见 谢谢
Get your race suit on. We'll see you on track. Thanks.
你好 你好吗?
Hello. You all right?
很好
I'm good, I'm good.
- 很高兴见到你 - 是啊 有些年没见了
- I'm glad to see you. - Yeah, it's been a few years.
我们为你准备了一辆 和你的颜色很搭的超棒卡丁车
We prepared a great kart for you, with your colors.
- 是吗? - 是啊 我们尽了最大努力
- Oh, really? - Yes, we've gone to great efforts.
上面还有标识什么的 太棒了!
There's even the logo. That's amazing!
今天的计划是带皮埃尔和埃斯特班
The plan today is to take Pierre and Esteban
重回他们旧日的卡丁车时光
back to their old days of karting.
我们想让全世界看到 他们可以合作
We want to show the world that they can work together
可以抛弃前嫌
and put the past behind them.
和埃斯特班的过去...
The story with Esteban is, uh...
都可以拍一部电影了
There could be a movie about it.
我们来自诺曼底的同一地区
You know, we're both coming from the same part of Normandy,
离对方的家只有20分钟路程
living 20 minutes from each other.
小时候
Growing up,
从六岁到十岁
from six years old until ten,
我们经常都在一起
we used to spend so much time together.
我们会一起练习 我们会一起比赛
We would practice together. We would race together.
我们非常亲密
And we were very close.
是的 我们曾经非常亲密 小时候是朋友
Yeah, we were very close, you know, friends when we were younger.
他第一次坐卡丁车 坐的是我的卡丁车
The first time he... he stepped in a go-kart was in my go-kart.
我第一年或者头两年时
My first year or two,
埃斯特班比我略胜一筹
Esteban was slightly better than me,
他会跟在我后面 然后尝试超过我
and he would just, like, go behind me, and try to overtake me,
玩一种心理战术
and play these sort of psychological games.
然后我赢了他 他不喜欢这样
And then after, I kicked his ass, and he didn't like it.
我一直都记得
I remember it was one of the biggest national competitions
当时是国内全年最盛大的一次比赛
I remember it was one of the biggest national competitions
我记得是2008年
I think it was 2008.
那天我发挥得非常精彩
I had a fantastic race on that day.
在最后一圈
And on the last lap,
我在第四名 埃斯特班第三
I'm fourth, Esteban is third.
我们俩并排过了线
Both side by side, to the line.
然后 我在最后一个弯道
And then, I just, like, pass him
超过了他
just literally on the last corner.
我们之间的友谊从那以后就淡了
The friendship we had, it just went downwards from there.
是的 他就是这么做的 在最后一圈超车
It is true. That's what he did. You know, overtake on the last lap.
但我可以说 他没有按照他应该做的方式比赛
But, um, I can tell you that he wasn't racing the way he should have done.
最终我被取消了参赛资格
Ultimately, I got disqualified.
你和皮埃尔谁开卡丁车更厉害?
Who's better at karting?
我赢的冠军更多些
I have, uh, won more titles.
我知道我给了埃斯特班很多次机会
Um, I know I've given Esteban many, many chances
重归于好
to make this relationship work,
如果别人不想当朋友 那我也没关系
but if someone doesn't wanna be friends, then that's fine to me.
你和皮埃尔的关系 还有你们的决裂
Your relationship with Pierre, the disconnect,
你能进一步说明一下吗?
are you able to expand at all on it?
不太行 这其中有很多私人的原因
Not really. I think it's... There's a lot of personal reasons,
导致了这样的结果
um, you know, for these things.
好了 聊得差不多了
- Enough talking. - Come on, yes.
车道上别闲聊
Now talk on the track.
我们只需要跑两圈 你们俩靠近一些...
We're gonna just do two laps where you're a bit together...
两圈 但要慢
Two laps, but slowly.
好的 我尽量 但还有三天今年的赛季就开始了
Yes, I know, but the season starts in three days.
(奥康 阿尔派车队)
(加斯利 阿尔派车队)
我想让皮埃尔慢一点
I'm trying to get Pierre to slow down.
皮埃尔不会减速的
Pierre's not gonna slow down.
超车?
Overtake?
(加斯利 阿尔派车队)
(奥康 阿尔派车队)
(加斯利 阿尔派)
(奥康 阿尔派车队)
我想他撞伤了脖子
I think he hurt his, uh, neck crashing.
我没碰到他!
I didn't touch!
我的前扰流板很干净
My front spoiler is clean.
他看着我 然后就冲进了草地里
He looked at me, and then he went in the grass.
是的 只是卡丁车而已
Yes, it's only karting,
但皮埃尔和埃斯特班 较劲较得这么厉害
but Pierre and Esteban fighting against each other that hard,
这显然很不理想
it's definitely not ideal.
你会希望这不是种预兆
剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表