剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表
我记得在小时候
I remember as a kid...
能够听到城市中回荡的声音
I could hear the echo through the city.
就像是尖叫
It's like this scream.
当他们登上时速320公里的车
When they get into a 200-mile-an-hour car...
心态就像是战斗机飞行员
...there's an almost fighter pilot mentality.
任何事都可能发生
Anything can happen.
我一直想着我的家人
I always think of my family.
我所能做的只有祈祷比赛安全
All I do is pray for a safe race.
你得要尊重速度
You need to respect the speed.
当车手开始感觉害怕 他就该退休了
But the second a driver has fear, you need to retire.
一级方程式是终极竞赛
Formula One is the ultimate competition.
所有的戏剧性事件
Uncontrolled drama.
噢 爆胎了
Oh, there's a puncture!
竞争性 高风险 政♥治♥
Competitiveness, high stakes, politics...
这也算得上公平的冠军?
How can you call that a fair championship?
(5个大♥陆♥上的21场比赛)
这被描述成巡演的马戏团
It is described as a traveling circus.
我们打包好
We pack it all up,
24小时后 在世界的另一个地方拆包
and 24 hours later, unpack it in a new part of the world.
(10支车队)
我们有几千名雇员 都渴望胜利
We've all got thousands of employees... that all share the desire to win.
(20名车手)
车手都是世界顶尖的
The drivers are the best in the world.
我们都相信自己是真命天子
We all believe we are the one.
你的队友就是你最大的敌人
Your teammate is your worst enemy.
要是他每场比赛都击败我 我的生涯就完蛋了
If he beats me every race, my career's done.
终极目标是要成为最佳
The ultimate goal is to be the best.
如果你也有刘易斯·汉密尔顿 一样的赛车 你能击败他吗?
If you had Lewis Hamilton's same car, would you beat him?
能的
Yes.
高♥潮♥非常高
The highs are very high.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you, thank you so much.
低潮也非常低
The lows are very low.
我已经彻底厌倦了
I'm fucking sick of this.
关键就是要做出正确的选择
It's about making the correct choices.
每天我都会冒着冷汗想
Every day I break out in a cold sweat, thinking,
"我有这本事做到吗?"
"Do I have the skill set to do it?"
死亡的风险永远都在
The risk of death will never go away.
大型事故!
Massive accident!
我不担心死亡
I'm not worried about dying.
我什么都愿意做
I'm willing to do anything.
让我们看看谁才是最佳
Let's see who's the best.
剧名:尽一切努力
-好了 要我坐下吗? -是的
All right, am I good to, like, sit? - Yeah.
-好了 我准备好了 -好的
All right. I'm good to go. - Okay.
你对发型满意吗?
Are you happy with your hair?
我不知道 我还没看
I don't know. I haven't seen it.
-但既然你问了我 肯定很糟吧 -不 我只是...
Prob-- If you've asked me, then it must look shit. - No, no, no. I'm just...
NETFLIX 原创剧集
-我是看你还是看镜头? -看着我 抱歉
Am I looking at you or down the lens? - At me, sorry.
你能告诉我你是谁 做什么工作吗?
Can I get you to tell me who you are and what you do for a job?
我是丹尼尔·里卡多 汽车机械师
I'm Daniel Ricciardo and I'm a car mechanic.
好了 我可以的 我能搞定的
All righty, I got this. I'm gonna nail it.
三 二 一 我是丹尼尔·里卡多
Three, two, one... I am Daniel Ricciardo.
(丹尼尔·里卡多 红牛车队车手)
我出生在澳大利亚珀斯
I was born in Perth, Australia,
我是一级方程式车手 说出来感觉还不错
and I'm a Formula One driver. Sounds pretty good when I say that.
我爱高速赛车时的边缘感觉
I love that feeling of the car on the edge at such a high speed.
我爱危险
I love the danger.
肾上腺素和兴奋感
That adrenaline and that excitement.
但我最爱的还是胜利的感觉
More than anything, I love the feeling of winning.
非常美丽
It's a beautiful thing.
里卡多抢到了内道
And Ricciardo has got the inside line.
刘易斯·汉密尔顿最终没能保住第二
Lewis Hamilton's brave defense of second place comes to an end.
丹尼尔·里卡多内道超车
And down the inside goes Daniel Ricciardo!
这才是正确的示范 女士们
That's how it's done, ladies.
丹尼尔·里卡多赢得了匈牙利大奖赛
And Daniel Ricciardo wins the Hungarian Grand Prix.
我觉得不会有人笑得比这更灿烂
I don't think anyone's smile could be bigger.
(2018年 揭幕战前一周)
(澳大利亚珀斯)
我小时候很喜欢摩托车 很喜欢纳斯卡赛车
As a kid, I loved motorbikes. I loved NASCAR.
噢 该死
Oh, shit!
但F1是世界上最快的场地赛车
But F1, that was the fastest circuit cars in the world.
这就是我加入一级方程式的真正原因
That's really why I got into Formula One.
我想尝试一下 看我能不能成为世界最佳
I wanted to try and see if I could be the best in the world.
想象我自己站在F1领奖台的最高处
Picturing myself on the top step of an F1 podium,
我小时候就幻想过这种感觉
I had visualized that feeling as a kid.
赢得世界冠军 对我来说就是赢得了整个世界
To be world champion would mean the world to me.
看看站在我旁边的这个宅男吧
Look at this geek here standing beside me.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
对我的家庭来说 我的梦想也包含着牺牲
For my family, my dream involved sacrifices.
丹尼尔·里卡多起步很棒
Great start from Daniel Ricciardo...
我爸在打造他自己的事业
My dad was building his own business,
但每周末都带我去比赛卡丁车
but also taking me karting on the weekends
把他赚来的钱 花在了我身上
and spending the money he'd made to then put into me.
丹尼尔叔叔的头盔 给你
Don't forget his helmet. There you go.
(格蕾丝·里卡多 丹尼尔的母亲)
我还记得 就像昨天一样
I remember as if it was yesterday.
丹尼尔对我说 他想去欧洲试试
Daniel said to me that he'd wanted to give it a go in Europe.
给丹尼尔叔叔戴上
Put it on Uncle Daniel.
很多朋友都说 "噢 你怎么会放他走?"
And a lot of friends said, "Oh, how could you let him go?"
但他非常有决心
But he was so determined.
看着不错
That looks great.
你是怎么做的? 我做错了什么?
How do you do it? What am I doing wrong here?
所有的挣扎 所有的坏日子 非常年轻就离开家
All the struggles, all the bad days... leaving home so young.
-胸肉? -好的
Have the rest? - Yeah.
赢得世界冠军 会让这一切都值得
Winning the world title, it would make it all worth it.
我加入F1的时候 大家都觉得我是个开心的家伙
When I got into F1, everyone knew me as the happy guy
是个好人 但我也有杀手本能
and the nice guy, but I do have a kind of killer instinct.
我的确相信我能成为世界冠军
I do believe I can be world champion
对我来说 这就像 "不然我为什么要做这事?"
and for me, it's like, "Why else would I be doing this?"
(2018赛季开始)
欢迎来到2018一级方程式
And welcome along for the opening round
世界锦标赛的揭幕战
of the Formula One World Championship in 2018.
(澳大利亚 墨尔本)
欢迎来到第23届澳大利亚大奖赛
Welcome to the 23rd Australian Grand Prix
(第1场 澳大利亚大奖赛 墨尔本大奖赛赛道)
在阿尔伯特公园举♥行♥的 赛季传统揭幕战
held here in Albert Park for the traditional first race of the season.
没有澳大利亚人在主场进入过前三
No Australian has been classified in the top three of their home race.
丹尼尔·里卡多 女士们先生们
Daniel Ricciardo, ladies and gentlemen.
今年能成功吗?
Is this the year?
赛季揭幕战就在我的主场举♥行♥
First race of the season is my home one.
丹尼尔
Daniel!
我喜欢在主场比赛
I love having a home race.
但这很狂野 你知道吧?
But it's wild, you know?
我能合张影吗?
Can I get a photo?
三月的揭幕战会吸引来很多期待
There's so much anticipation being drawn to that first race in March.
能合张影吗 哥们?
Can we get a quick selfie, mate?
-当然可以 -笑一个
Yeah, of course. - Cheers, man.
然后 因为是在澳大利亚举♥行♥
And then, 'cause it's in Australia...
我是唯一的澳大利亚车手 我会获得双倍的期待
I'm the only Australian driver. I get that two-fold.
-澳洲! -噢!
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie! - Oy, oy, oy!
这个赛季对你有多重要?
How important is this season for you
这个赛季你有机会问鼎冠军
as being a season in which you can compete for the championship?
超级重要
It's super important.
显然我得看我个人的位置 看我们的竞争力
This will see where I am personally, see where we are competitively...
所有人都认为
Everybody recognizes Daniel Ricciardo
(威廉·布克斯顿 F1记者)
丹尼尔·里卡多是F1 最优秀的选手之一
as being one of the biggest talents in Formula One.
但很多人认为 如果今年拿不到
But a lot of people think it's this year or bust
他也就没机会拿到世界冠军了
for him to take his first world title.
我觉得今年会非常令人兴奋
I think it's gonna be a really exciting year
(克里斯·梅德兰 F1记者)
因为有三支车队都有能力问鼎冠军
because we've got three teams that look capable of winning races.
上赛季梅赛德斯的刘易斯·汉密尔顿 和法拉利的塞巴斯蒂安·维特尔
Last season, Lewis Hamilton with Mercedes and Sebastian Vettel at Ferrari
获得前两名
were the top two.
这个赛季 我们很期待看一看 红牛的丹尼尔·里卡多
This season, we're really excited to see if Daniel Ricciardo with Red Bull
是否有能力与他们一战
can properly fight with those two drivers.
剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表