剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表
Are they footballers?
不是 是剧组 拍《日落家园》什么的
Uh, no, Selling Sunset or some shit like that.
我们做好了开赛的准备
We are ready to go racing.
(加斯利 阿尔派车队)
- Pierre, radio check. - Yeah, all good.
皮埃尔 无线电检查
- Pierre, radio check. - Yeah, all good.
都正常
- Pierre, radio check. - Yeah, all good.
皮埃尔·加斯利从第十位发车
Pierre Gasly starts in tenth place.
我知道 要跑出好成绩需要什么条件
I know what's required to perform.
各方面都必须达到最佳状态
I need to be on top of my game for everything.
埃斯特班·奥康遗憾地从第13位发车 但今天有望拿到积分
Esteban Ocon disappointed to start 13th,
艰难的开端
A difficult start.
但我知道我必须拿出成绩
But I know I have to perform.
我需要拿到好的结果
I need to make it count.
全神贯注 一定要拿到好的积分
Full focus. Make sure we get some good points.
加油吧 小伙子们
Let's go, boys. Be sharp and we'll get them.
拿出锐气 让他们看看
Let's go, boys. Be sharp and we'll get them.
比赛即将开始
We are ready to go racing.
大奖赛开始了!
And the grand prix is go!
兰多·诺里斯 在英国大奖赛上一马当先!
Lando Norris leads the British Grand Prix!
听这山呼海啸的呐喊声!
You can hear the roars!
汉密尔顿严重偏出赛道
That's Hamilton. Goes very, very wide.
加斯利前进了两位 排在第九
Gasly making up places.
汉密尔顿落后你0.5秒
Hamilton 0.5 behind.
好样的
Doing a good job.
轮胎感觉很好
- I'm feeling good on these tires. - Yeah, copy that.
收到
- I'm feeling good on these tires. - Yeah, copy that.
(奥康 阿尔派车队)
开局不错 目前排第11
Good start. Currently running P11.
接下来是斯特罗尔
Next car, Stroll.
- 收到 - 好 推进
- Copy. - Okay, let's push.
我出问题了
I have a problem, guys.
妈的
For fuck's sake.
请进站 进站
Box the car, please. Box, box, box. Box, box, box.
什么问题?
Okay, what's wrong?
我们担心不能坚持再跑一圈
We're concerned it's not gonna last more than another lap.
埃斯特班这辆车不能用了
Esteban, we are retiring the car.
熄火 请熄火 准备下车
Switch off, please. Switch off. And be ready to jump out, please, as well.
我很抱歉
I'm very sorry.
(加斯利 阿尔派车队)
通知你一下 埃斯特班退出了
So, for info, Esteban is out of the race.
我们的排名呢?
What's our position?
第六
Uh, P6.
皮亚斯特里落后你一秒
Piastri one second behind.
妈的 他用了减阻系统!
Yeah, he's got fucking DRS! So we've got to react now.
必须立即做出反应
Yeah, he's got fucking DRS! So we've got to react now.
奥斯卡·皮亚斯特里 紧追皮埃尔·加斯利
Here comes Oscar Piastri on Pierre Gasly.
我们在直道上浪费了很多时间
We are losing a lot of time on the straight.
明白 我们在解决
Understood. We're on it.
这一圈进站
Boxing this lap, boxing this lap.
加斯利进入维修站 这会让他落到第11位
Gasly into the pits. It will drop him down to P11.
阿尔派车队本场比赛需要抢到些积分
Alpine need to salvage some points from the race.
现在是第11位
P11 at the moment.
全力以赴
All we got.
你后面是斯特罗尔
Behind, you've got Stroll.
收到
Copy.
斯特罗尔来到加斯利的外侧
Stroll going around the outside of Gasly.
斯特罗尔前进到第11位
Stroll moves up into 11th place.
他偏出了赛道
He was off the track.
妈的 我得把我的位置抢回来!
He needs to give me back that fucking position now!
我们在想办法 冷静 伙计
Yeah, we're on it, mate. Stay calm.
我的想法就是:“我得去拼”
I am in that mindset, "Okay, I need to fight."
还有八圈
Eight laps to go.
追上他
- Let's get him, mate. - Push, push, push!
推进!
- Let's get him, mate. - Push, push, push!
皮埃尔·加斯利来到外圈
Round the outside there goes Pierre Gasly.
好样的 伙计
Beautiful, mate.
加斯利升至第11位
Gasly up to 11th.
塞恩斯 一秒
So Sainz, one second.
可以超车
Overtake available.
收到
Copy.
加斯利紧追卡洛斯·塞恩斯!
Gasly's now on the tail of Carlos Sainz!
再次来到外侧
Around the outside once more.
加斯利夺得了第十位!
And Gasly takes tenth place.
卡洛斯·塞恩斯想要夺回排位!
Carlos Sainz tries to get back that place.
成功了
And does so.
妈的 开玩笑吧?
Gotta be fucking kidding me.
直道速度必须更快才行
We need more straight-line speed if we want to fight.
我超过他了 可他又反超 直道的表现真搞笑
I passed the guy, then he's passing me like a joke on the straight.
还有几圈?
How many laps to go?
八圈 还有八圈
Eight. Eight laps to go.
斯特罗尔落后你0.3秒
Stroll 0.3 behind.
我需要更大动力!
I need more power!
(加斯利 阿尔派车队)
那个混♥蛋♥没给我足够空间!
That fucker didn't give me enough space!
斯特罗尔...悬挂系统坏了
That's it. Stroll broke the suspension.
阿尔派车队的两部赛车
It is a double DNF
在银石赛道双双半途而废
for Alpine here at Silverstone.
抱歉 伙计
Ah, sorry, mate.
不敢相信
Can't believe this.
(5阿尔派 47分)
(6阿尔派 47分)
打起精神
Keep your heads up.
感谢大家的努力
Thank you very much for the hard work.
这几个周末的情况 偶尔在所难免
These weekends happen every once in a while.
所以别担心 向前看
So don't worry. Let's move forward.
我们存在问题隐患 结果问题真的出现了
You know, if something could go wrong, it did.
而且出现在比赛日周末 后果很严重
And it happened in a weekend where you're really punished.
所以 别往心里去
So just... don't worry about it.
继续好好干
Keep doing a good job.
别灰心
Don't let it get you down.
我想说的就是这些
And that's all I wanted to say.
再次感谢
Thanks again.
是的 再次感谢
Yeah, thanks again.
- 好的 - 谢谢
All right. Thank you, guys.
谢谢大家
All right. Thank you, guys.
真是失望
It's a real disappointment.
我们不应该找借口
We shouldn't be trying to find excuses,
而是要更加努力
and we simply need to work harder
纠正问题 实现改进
to correct things and improve quickly.
对于阿尔派车队来说
So for the Alpine board,
成绩不好不能都归咎于运气
poor performance cannot all be down to bad luck.
一般都是因为车队内部有问题
It's normally because things are going wrong in your team.
不然 你就得说 那些一路取胜的车队
Otherwise, you would say, the guys who are winning everything,
他们的胜利都是因为运气好
all of that success is down to good luck.
我不再是新手了
I'm not a rookie anymore.
我有些经验 我想拿出好的成绩
I have some experience under my belt, and I just want results.
显然 这并不是 我们年初所期望的赛季
Clearly hasn't been the season that we had hoped for at the start of the year.
每个车队经理压力都很大
Every team manager is under pressure.
这是一项用成绩说话的运动
It's a sport where you gotta deliver.
(匈牙利大奖赛)
我们现在是在
So here we go, then,
第38届世界冠军赛匈牙利大奖赛现场
for the 38th World Championship Hungarian Grand Prix.
在银石赛道 阿尔派车队的两台车
After Alpine's double DNF in Silverstone,
中途退赛 今天必须拿下高积分
they can't afford to not get big points today
他们将与迈凯伦争夺冠军榜第四名
in their battle with McLaren for fourth in the Constructors.
没人希望两台车都半途而废
You know, nobody wants to have a DNF,
但看看好的一面
but if you looked at the positive side,
赛车的表现 比赛速度 其实还是不错的
uh, the... the performance, the race pace was actually pretty good.
所以还是有积极的一面
So there... there were some... some, uh, positives.
但总体来说 没拿到积分 我们处境不利 这个问题需要解决
But overall, not scoring points is a negative
- 无线电检查? - 嗯 无线电检查
- Radio check? - Yes, radio check.
(奥康 阿尔派车队)
(加斯利 阿尔派车队)
集中精力 争取拿到积分
Let's stay focused and try to get in the points.
(奥康 阿尔派车队)
剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表