剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表
obviously we are not in the car and don't know how it feels,
但我们看得出 比起竞争对手
but we can see that it's getting two or three tenths less good
我们要逊色0.2或0.3秒
against the competition.
到目前为止 团队中没有人对目前的结果觉得满意
Nobody on the team is impressed with the results so far.
我们的车子不尽如人意
We have a car that's not where we would like it to be,
很显然 刘易斯也不满意
and then obviously, Lewis is not impressed.
车子最薄弱的地方是车尾
The weakest part of our car is the rear end.
尾翼...
That wing is...
简直就像谷仓门 非常拖速度
It's really a barn door. It's very, very draggy.
Um...
去年是这样 前年也一样
Last year was the same. The year before that was the same.
去年 我记得 我向一位团队成员抱怨过
Last year, I remember complaining to the team
我说:“我们必须改进这些方面
and being like, "Look, we have to make these changes."
不然的话 我们就会有这样的趋势
"Like, otherwise, this is the trajectory we're gonna go on,
这就是我们的结局
and this is where we're gonna end up, and it's... it's..."
拜托你们务必解决”
"Please do something about it."
我记得他们说:
And I remember that they said, like, um,
“我们知道自己在做什么
"We know what we're doing."
Um, "You're wrong."
你错了”
Um, "You're wrong."
当时确实很有意思
And that was definitely an interesting moment.
我只是说:“好吧”
I mean, I just... I was like, "Okay."
我退后一步 不想得罪别人...
I'll step back. Don't wanna step on anybody's toes and...
然后 嗯
And then, uh, yeah...
赛季开始后
...when we got into the season,
我们又聊了起来
then we spoke again.
他们说:“嗯 可能你是对的”
Like, "Oh, maybe you were right."
嗯...是啊
So, um, yeah.
我们到了 杰基
Here we are, Jackie. Are you excited to drive, Jack?
Here we are, Jackie. Are you excited to drive, Jack?
要开车了 激动吗 杰克? 你想试试吗?
- You wanna go for it? - Yeah.
想
我要把你挤出车道
I'm gonna crash you off the track.
你要把我挤出车道?
You're gonna crash me off the track?
这可不太好哦
That's not very nice.
- 你不能那样做 - 不行
- You can't do that. - No.
反正我们也不想当赛车手
Anyway, we don't want to be a racing driver.
那只是第三个选项
That's only third option.
嗯 第三个选项
Uh, yeah, third option.
我们想拯救动物 或者成为苏格兰橄榄球运动员
We want to save animals, or be a Scottish rugby player.
也许我三件都做
Maybe I'm gonna do all three.
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
最重要的是你乐在其中 你能开心
The most important is you enjoy it, and you have fun.
- 你好 杰克! - 你好
- Ciao Jack! - Ciao.
- 早上好 - 早安
- Good morning. - Morning.
早上好
Good morning.
- 嗨 托托 早上好 - 早上好
- Toto, good morning. - Good morning. Ciao.
早
Morning.
杰克 你的车准备好了
Jack, your car is ready.
我一定会赢
- I'm gonna win. I'm gonna win. - You're gonna win?
你一定会赢
- I'm gonna win. I'm gonna win. - You're gonna win?
你看 他看起来多小啊
Look how small he looks.
我猜他会抱怨车太慢了
I think he's gonna complain it's too slow.
我觉得托托有一定的耐心
I think Toto has a certain amount of patience.
而当他看到没有任何进展时
But when he sees there's not being any progress made,
你绝对看得出 他会转为另一种模式
that's where you can definitely see him switch into a different mode.
- 是的 已经是全速乐 - 我们换引擎吧?
- This is full. - Let's change the engine?
对 停车吧
Yes, let's stop the car.
放一个更大的引擎
Put the bigger engine in.
让他回来吧 我们调整一下
Let's bring him in to make changes.
赛车很难 赢家永远只有一个
Racing's tough. There's only ever one winner.
你必须学会如何应对失败
You gotta learn how to cope with losing.
你需要应对压力 正视我们这个赛季的处境
You need to cope with pressure. Look where we are this season.
所有人的期待
You know, the expectations of everyone.
梅赛德斯拿了八次世界冠军 什么时候会再创辉煌?
When is Mercedes gonna come back after eight world championships?
我的卡丁车怎么这么慢?
Why is my kart so slow?
但你要知道 这就是赛车 你不可能次次都赢
But that's racing. You can't win everything.
你不可能永远获胜
You can't win always.
循环往复
It goes in cycles.
不 你可以打破循环 我们并非身处循环
No, you can break cycles. We're not in a cycle.
你见识过舒马赫的时代 然后是维特尔 然后是梅赛德斯
You've seen the Schumacher years, then Vettel, then Mercedes,
现在已经连续两年
and now it's two years in a row, uh, Max, but...
马克斯 不过...
and now it's two years in a row, uh, Max, but...
你得打破它
you gotta break that.
梅赛德斯车队在2013年开始不断壮大
The Mercedes team really started to go from strength to strength in 2013.
刘易斯和我就是在那个时间加入
It was the time when Lewis and I joined,
我们来自两个不同的世界
and we came from two different worlds.
我的背景更偏向金融 而他一直都是超级巨星
My background was more finance, and he's been, all his life, a superstar.
庆祝开始!
Let the celebrations begin!
那一年 我们在锦标赛中夺得第二名
That year, we finished second in the championship.
从2014年到2021年...
And from 2014 until 2021...
Woo-hoo!
我们连续八次获得车队冠军
...we won eight Constructors Championships in a row.
世界冠军纪录与...
World Championship record is equalled!
七次获得车手冠军
Seven Driver Championships.
刘易斯·汉密尔顿 七冠王!
Lewis Hamilton is a seven-time champion of the world!
刘易斯打破了 100场比赛胜利的历史记录
Lewis beat the all-time record of 100 race wins.
真不敢相信我们赛了100场
I can't believe that we're at 100. I'm ecstatic, like it's my first.
我欣喜若狂 这是我的第一次
I can't believe that we're at 100. I'm ecstatic, like it's my first.
这些记录非常令人满意
These records were very satisfying.
但刘易斯不只是我旗下的车手
But Lewis is much more than my driver.
他还是我的朋友
Lewis is a friend.
这里有他的亲人 他的家
This is his family and his home.
所以 我不希望 本队赛车上坐的是其他车手
And therefore, I wouldn't want to have any other driver in the car.
我们还没有讨论是否能签下刘易斯
We have not discussed if Lewis will re-sign.
要么成功
It will either happen
因为本已注定如此
because it's meant to happen,
要么就是有人感觉长路将尽
or there will be a feeling that the journey's come to an end.
把手放在我的肩膀上
Put your hand on my shoulder
就像你同情我那样
like you have pity with me.
你准备好了吗 杰克?
Are you ready, Jack?
托托知道自己有责任
Toto knows he's responsible,
所以它就是一种信念
so it's just having belief.
我们做错了 我们需要重回正轨 扭转局面
"Okay, we got it wrong, and we need to get back on track and turn it around."
他会成功的
And he will.
嗯 我看到速度有提升
Yeah, you see the acceleration.
刘易斯赢得第八个冠军 让乔治夺得他的首个冠军
For Lewis to win an eighth championship and George to win his first,
我们有责任为他们配备一辆好车
we owe it to them to provide them with a good car. That's the minimum.
这是最起码的
we owe it to them to provide them with a good car. That's the minimum.
他好快
He's fast.
这次提升很大
That's a big upgrade.
如果我们能够做到这一点
And if we're able to achieve that,
我们将再次成为冠军车队
we will be a championship-winning team again.
(梅赛德斯总部)
接待处
Reception.
是的 我已经告诉他了 我真的很抱歉
Yeah, I have given him the message. I do apologize.
我想他们真的很忙
I think they're just really busy.
好的 谢谢 再见
Okay, thank you. Bye. Bye.
一支获胜的团队是多种因素的结合
A winning team is a combination of several factors.
适宜的人 在适宜的岗位
It is the right people, the right place,
正确的心态 正确的价值观
the right mindset, the right values.
我们的主要问题是表现欠佳
Our main problem is just the lack of performance.
显然 我们有动力让赛车变得更快
Obviously, there is drive to make the car faster,
但我们没有改变理念
but we didn't change the concept,
所以我们必须接受现实 找出我们可以优化的地方
so we have to live with what we have, find out where it is we can optimize,
努力取得进展
and try to make inroads.
有一个偏离十毫米的支架
So there is a bracket now that is offset ten mil.
这项运动依靠数据驱动
Our sport is a data-driven sport,
但数据不能做决策
but data don't make decisions.
做决策的是人
It's people that do.
目前 那东西绝对需要更换燃料系统
At the moment, that thing needs a definite fuel-system swap.
只需一次升级
With a single upgrade,
你可以释放汽车的潜能 突然具备跻身领奖台的争夺实力
you can unlock the potential in a car and suddenly fight for podiums.
剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表