剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表
That's a slow start from Nyck de Vries.
他完全被兰多·诺里斯碾压了
He's been beaten off the line by Lando Norris.
(德弗里斯 阿尔法托利)
怎么了?
What happened?
很可惜 尼克·德弗里斯 掉到了第19位
Nyck de Vries sadly down in 19th.
(角田 阿尔法托利)
好的 裕毅 前面是博塔斯
Okay, Yuki, Bottas in front.
可以超车
Overtake available.
好的 加速
Okay, let's go.
现在推进 全速前进
Push now, flat out.
做得好
Good job.
兰斯 在赛道上的安全位置停车 我们看到烟了
Lance, stop in a safe position on track. We see smoke.
在赛道安全位置停车 停车
Stop in a safe position on track. Stop the car.
斯特罗尔在第13弯道停了下来
Stroll stopped in turn 13. Let's make it count.
我们好好把握机会
Stroll stopped in turn 13. Let's make it count.
收到
Copy.
(阿尔本 威廉姆斯)
天啊 刹车失灵
Oh my God, brake failure.
老天爷
Jesus Christ, man.
需要的话可以超车
Overtake available if you need.
(德弗里斯 阿尔法托利)
尼克·德弗里斯占得先机 目前排在第 15 位
Nyck de Vries taking advantage. He's now in 15th place.
我们可以继续推进
- We can push more. - Yeah, copy that.
好的 收到
- We can push more. - Yeah, copy that.
向前冲
Head down.
可以超车
Overtake available.
很好 做得好 尼克
Okay, good job, Nyck.
进入发夹弯道 德弗里斯成功进入了内侧
Going into the hairpin, de Vries manages to dive down the inside,
冲到了第14位
up to 14th.
(角田 阿尔法托利)
第11位
P11.
很好
Good one, good one.
(德弗里斯 阿尔法托利)
好的 现在是第14位
Okay, so that's P14.
是啊 我刚刚效率不足
Yeah, I was not, uh, efficient.
稍微有点费劲
I struggled a little bit.
我们知道下一场比赛要怎么做了
We know what to work on for the next race.
收到
Copy.
潜力是有的
The potential was... was there.
但我们没能完全整合起来
Um, but, uh, we just didn't quite get it together.
事情已成定局 我们会向前看
It is the way it is, and, uh, we'll move on.
(摩纳哥 蒙特卡洛)
如果你住在一个狭小的空间 那保持整洁是非常重要的
When you live in a small space, it's important to keep it tidy
否则很快就会觉得家里乱七八糟的
'cause otherwise it feels very messy quickly.
这是我的厨房♥
This is my kitchen.
想看看冰箱里有什么吗?
Wanna see what's in the fridge?
我的饮食很无聊
Actually, my diet is very boring.
这很夸张吗?
Is this extreme?
整洁能让人觉得更加安宁
It's more peaceful when it's tidy.
我爱我的戴森
I love my Dyson.
真的 我喜欢打扫
I actually do. I love cleaning.
我向来很喜欢精确与秩序 因为我一直就是这样的人
I've always enjoyed precision and order because that's just always who I've been.
我把这种心态运用到我的工作中
I do apply that kind of mentality in my work,
我认为这是我的强项 也是我的优势
and I think that is a... a strong asset and a strength for me.
我想这样就可以了
I think that will do.
我五岁开始参加比赛
I got into racing at the age of five years old.
我父亲也曾从事赛车运动
My father was involved in racing,
他非常希望能让我进入这项运动
and he was really keen to get me into the sport.
赛车基本上就是我的生活
Racing, that has been basically my life,
这是一段漫长而艰辛的旅程
and it's been a long and tough journey,
当时机成熟
but all the stars kind of finally aligned
所有的等待 和付出的汗水都汇聚在了一起
and all the waiting and all the hard work you've put in, uh, kind of came together.
是啊
Yeah.
- 出发 - 出发
- Vamos. - Vamos.
- 什么...我不喜欢这个 - 我也是
- What do... I don't like this. - Nah.
- 不是我的菜 不 - 这不是我的风格
- It's not for me. No. - It's not my style.
这是迪拜风格
I mean, it's Dubai style.
- 很华丽 - 对
- It's flashy. - Yeah.
车位已经在阴凉处等着我们了
The spot is already waiting for us in the shade.
太棒了
Super.
好了
可以吗?
We good?
行
Yeah.
完美
Perfect. Let's go.
走吧
Perfect. Let's go.
很适合运动的天气
- Good day to play. - Very nice.
非常棒
- Good day to play. - Very nice.
妈妈咪呀!简直是灾难
Mamma mia! Disaster.
你和裕毅相处得怎么样?
How are you getting along with Yuki?
- 裕毅的车速非常快 - 是啊
- Yuki is a very quick driver. - Yeah.
目前为止都是他赢我
And so far, he has beaten me.
显然 赛季的开始并不如我的预期
Clearly, the start of the season hasn't been what I've hoped to show.
我们目前已经跑了五场
We've had five races so far.
我有点出师不利
I've had a bit of a challenging start.
(第三场 澳大利亚 墨尔本)
撞车了!
Contact!
该死
Ah, fuck.
我有太多失误
I made too many mistakes,
还没能调整好自己
haven't really able to put it together
跑出好成绩来
and execute a good result.
妈妈咪呀
Mamma mia.
裕毅 现在第十位
- Yuki, that's P10. - Congratulations, guys.
恭喜大家
- Yuki, that's P10. - Congratulations, guys.
我们拿到了积分了
We got the points.
从本赛季开始 从第一场比赛开始
From the start of this season, from race one,
我们就看到角田裕毅
we've seen Yuki Tsunoda consistently beating Nyck de Vries.
一直完胜尼克·德弗里斯
we've seen Yuki Tsunoda consistently beating Nyck de Vries.
我的预期本来是相反的
The expectation was it would be the other way around.
(第四场 阿塞拜疆 巴库)
尼克·德弗里斯
Nyck de Vries.
他撞上了围墙!
Oh, he's in the wall!
天啊
- Oh my God. - Retire the car.
这车报废了
- Oh my God. - Retire the car.
方格旗 第十位 裕毅
Checkered flag, checkered flag. P10, Yuki.
太棒了!
Yes!
做得好 各位
Good job, guys.
我参加了三个赛季的电动方程式
I was in Formula E for three seasons.
赛车有点不同 我在努力适应它
The car is a bit different, and I'm struggling to deal with it.
(20 尼克·德弗里斯 阿尔法托利 0分)
别忘了今年也是 你参加一级方程式的第一年
We should not forget it's also your first year in Formula 1, huh?
老实说 我非常兴奋 这个周末在摩纳哥
Honestly, I'm really excited for Monaco this weekend.
- 这太特别了 我的意思是... - 非同一般 对吧?
- It's just so special, I mean... - So unique, right?
赛点
Match point.
靠!
Fuck!
抱歉我说粗口了
Sorry for the swearing.
(第六场 摩纳哥)
你觉得呢?会不会下雨?
What do you think? Rain or no rain?
有个天气预报说会下雨 另一个说小雨
One forecast is saying rain, the other is a bit of rain.
你们好吗?
What's up?
怎么样啊?
What's going on?
来这里却不参加比赛 感觉好怪
It's weird being here and not racing.
红牛传来消息
And the news coming in from Red Bull,
本周末 对红牛家族来说
well, indeed the Red Bull family, for this weekend,
尼克·德弗里斯真的是压力山大
is that Nyck de Vries is under real pressure.
这个荷兰人在本赛季还没有拿到一分
The Dutchman is yet to pick up a point.
哇 我上次看到这么多人还是去年
Wow, the last time I saw so many people was last year.
这几个星期也很忙
It's been a busy couple of weeks
关于你的未来和其他一切的预测
in terms of speculation about your future and everything.
你们有过关于 “我现在处于何种境地?
What conversations have you had with the team about
我的状况如何?”的讨论吗?
"Where am I at? What's my status?"
过去几个星期 我们没有聊太多
We didn't particularly speak very much in the... in the last couple of weeks. Um...
老实说 对这个问题我只能这么说
And honestly, that's really what I can say about it.
有没有某件事 你和裕毅都在做 但你们的做法截然不同的?
Is there something obvious you're doing that Yuki's doing differently?
或者只是你的思维方式有所不一致?
Or is it just inconsistency as you, uh, as you get your head around things?
我承认我的错误 我希望能做得更好
I acknowledge my mistakes, and... and obviously I want to do better.
是的 我不是一个很快就能满足的人
So, um, yeah, I'm... I'm not someone who is quickly satisfied.
一级方程式很残酷
剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表